Infidelity

By Jadahx_

What is love with lies? More

Roll Call
I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
XXXI
XXXII
XXXIII
XXXIV
XXXV
XXXVI
XXXVII
XXXVIII
XXXIX
XL
XLI
XLII
XLIII
XLIV
XLV
XLVI
XLVII
XLVIII
XLIX
L
LI
??
LII
LIV
LV
LVI
LVII
LVIII
LIX
LX
LXI
LXII
LXIII
NAME CHANGE: THE PUBLIC EYE
LXIV
LXV
LXVI
LXVII
LXVIII
LXIX
LXX
LXXI
LXXII
LXXIII
Epilogue
🚨New story alert🚨

LIII

2.1K 99 117
By Jadahx_

Omniscient
"Do you think it's gonna work?" Brooklyn looked up at Bernice with hopeful eyes. Bernice paced the living room floor with one hand on her hip and the other on her forehead.

"You're one bold ass person." Brooklyn put on a nervous smile as she spun around on the island chair. She just finished running down her plan to teach Chris a tiny little lesson. She didn't want it to have to come down to this but she's tried everything and this was the last resort.

"I mean I could do him a lot worse. He's lucky this is all I'm planning to do." Bernice shook her head, walking over by Brooklyn and hopping on the island in front of her.

"Anyways chile cause this is honestly a whole lotta whole lotta. What was this about y'all fucking and please tell me you made sure you ain't get trapped again." Brooklyn giggled and looked down, pushing her hair behind her right ear.

"I brought the twins over and it just happened. I wasn't planning to but then I thought of this little idea and decided to just do it. Niecy...you don't know how good it felt to fuck without my big ass stomach. I was finally able to get my back blown forreal forreal." Bernice twisted her face in disgust and let out a gag.

"You two make me sick." Brooklyn grabbed the big bag of Doritos to the left of her. She popped open the bag, sticking her hand in while leaning back.

"We've been having sex for the past couple of weeks since that night. He's been trying to ease his way back into a relationship but I've basically dodged the conversation each time." Bernice raised an eyebrow at Brooklyn, sticking her hand in the bag of chips to get a handful herself.

"So you've been leading him on to basically break his heart?" Brooklyn paused before deviously smiling and nodding her head.

"It sounds kind of bad when you put it like that, but I want him to feel what I feel. This isn't even all that I could do. He's lucky that I'm sparing his feelings and not accepting a relationship with him while- I have an idea." Bernice threw her head back and groaned. Since she got here this morning, Brooklyn and her ideas weren't anything good.

"What is it now?" Brooklyn stood up, walking over to grab her phone from the living room couch. She walked back over by Bernice with her head buried in her messages.

"The other day I went to that little cafe around the corner and I ran into one of my friends from high school or whatever. He's gay but when we were in high school he used to be messy as hell and one time he pretended like he was my boyfriend for these little niggas that had a crush on me or whatever. So why don't I call him and go back to our high school days for just a couple hours...." Bernice's mouth dropped and she placed her head in her hands, gripping her hair in both hands.

"This nigga about to kill you." Brooklyn held her finger up, shaking her head.

"He isn't even my boyfriend, the hell he finna be all mad for? Like I done said, I could do him much worse than I'm planning to." Bernice bit down on her bottom lip and nodded. She stood up, doing a big stretch with a little shake at the end.

"Well I'm gonna go get my God babies while you figure out everything." Brooklyn responded with a simple 'ok' before making sure all of the baby bottles were packed up in their bags.

"Get the fussy one please because I don't have time for him." Brooklyn sighed, jogging upstairs to get Malachi. He seemed to be the one to always be moody or have an attitude about something. His brother on the other hand was always smiling and happy unless his diaper was full or if he just woke up.

"Why do you always have to give someone trouble? You don't act like this when your daddy is around." Brooklyn softly said while picking him up. She grabbed his pacifier and popped it in his mouth only for him to spit it back out. Brooklyn looked at him like he was crazy, putting the pacifier back in that he once again spit out.

"Malachi-." She gave him a stern look and he laughed, covering his face. Brooklyn playfully rolled her eyes, now he thought this was some type of game. Not even bothering to go back and forth with him, she walked downstairs with him in her arms.

"Not him being all smiles after he went through a fit with me. Just give him here so I can leave chile." Brooklyn chuckled, handing over her son. She followed Bernice out the front door, just to say bye to her babies.

She walked around to Micah's side, leaning in to kiss both of his cheeks. He reached out for her but she shook her head and gave him one last kiss. Seeing Bernice was done getting Malachi settled in, she closed Micah's door and walked around to say bye to the other one.

"Y'all better not give Aunty Niecy no trouble now." Brooklyn sternly spoke with her eyebrows raised. Malachi chewed on his toes while Micah sucked on his pacifier, both of them staring at their mom blankly. Brooklyn laughed, shutting the door and backing away.

"Don't hurt my damn children now." Bernice waved Brooklyn off and hopped in her car. Brooklyn backed away, waiting for her to start it up and leave out.

"Alright bitch, make sure that nigga don't murder you tonight cause this not gon end pretty now." Brooklyn shrugged, flicking off Bernice and walking in the house, she heard the car speed off as she closed the door.

"This should be fun." Brooklyn smirked to herself, boosting herself off the door.

*

"Bitch you is so messy." Milan laughed after Brooklyn gave him the rundown on everything.

Milan Christopher, he was the most popular bisexual boy in high school. Him and Brooklyn were really close until one day he moved out to New York. He happened to be in LA on a business trip currently which is where Brooklyn caught up with him. She found out he was an upcoming model and has been nothing but work since the two separated.

"Boo trust me, I know but I'm a little excited. Nervous, but excited." Milan laughed and took a sip from his wine. He checked the watch on his left arm and looked up at the clock hanging in the living room.

"Wait girl, isn't your baby daddy Chris Brown or something?" Brooklyn blushed and nodded causing Milan to lift her chin and look at her with a smirk.

"You still like that man, I do not blame you chile. I seen the nude and no offense, he packing. If I had the chance I would-." Brooklyn eyed him and he cleared his throat, slowly sipping on his wine again. Brooklyn laughed, standing up to walk upstairs.

"Come on, we gotta plan how we bout to do this shit." Milan raised his right eyebrow, placing down his wine and following Brooklyn. The two went straight in her closet, sitting on the floor.

"Oouuu lingerie, love to see this." Milan went diving straight in and Brooklyn sat back, allowing him to take over and trust the process. Brooklyn knew he's done this type of stuff plenty of times for girls, it wasn't just her. He was the perfect person to run into that knew how to navigate a situation like this.

She watched him pull out a black one, it was one that Brooklyn never wore before.

"Bitch, this is cute. I ain't even know I had this what the fuck." Brooklyn mumbled, grabbing the black lingerie.

"Not me leaving my wine downstairs hunny, don't stress me out Brooklyn." Brooklyn smacked her lips and stood up, walking out the closet and across her room to her wigs. She picked up the blonde one, holding it up next to the black lingerie.

"The whole outfit is giving me life, that is perfect." Brooklyn jumped up and down in excitement, laying everything on the bed.

"Alright so it was already in his plans to pick up the twins but they're with their aunt. So imma just put this on and we gotta act like we were fucking. So fake sweat, I gotta fuck my hair up, throw my lingerie on the ground and cover up with a robe maybe, then look a bit flustered." Milan went in his bag, pulling out a pack of condoms, some lotion, and a spray bottle.

"Make sure to put this condom downstairs in his view when he gets here and pump a little bit of lotion in it. Then- wait are you a squirter?" Brooklyn pulled her bottom lip in her mouth, slowly nodding highly embarrassed.

"Sometimes...only if it's time overwhelmingly good." Milan stuck his tongue out and flicked his wrist at her.

"Oh you a freaky bitch, I fucking live. Well we gon spray the couch and act like you were squirting the house down." Brooklyn screamed in laughter, struggling to grab the condom.

"Shit, I'm scared!" She yelled out as she attempted to calm down.

"You?! Girl that nigga be claiming blood and shit and he be singing about how he gonna shoot niggas and shit. I'm scared he gonna try and attack me. My ass can't fight." That was one thing about Milan, he couldn't fight to save his life.

"I won't let him get to you baby, don't worry." Brooklyn tried to concentrate on spreading the lotion in the condom while Milan filled the spray bottle with water.

"What does squirt smell like?" Brooklyn looked up from what she was doing with a confused look on her face.

"Yeah cause I'm smelling my wet spots after I have sex Milan. How I'm supposed to know?!" Milan threw his hands up in surrender before screwing the top of the spray bottle on.

"Oh hell he texted me." Brooklyn mumbled, grabbing her phone. "I'm on my way." She read out loud.

"It's about to go down in this household tonight and of course you got me in the middle of it." Milan whines while taking his shirt off.

"He's gonna be here in like less than 10 minutes because he isn't coming from his house. Lemme go put this wig on and change."

"You can put on a wig in 10 minutes?" Brooklyn paused and rushed to the bathroom. She never got ready so quick, it nearly scared her. By the time she was done, he could be arriving any minute.

"Do I look good?" She asked, nearly out of breathe, Milan looked up and told her to do a spin.

"Yes ma'am, if I wasn't into niggas then I would've made a pass on you."

"Alright you stay up here and listen out. If he mentions the condom, wait a couple seconds until you hear us going back and forth then make an entrance." Milan clenched his teeth nervously and nodded. Before he could say anything, the doorbell was ringing. Brooklyn quickly glanced in the mirror, she sure did look like she was in the middle of fucking. She grabbed her robe, putting it around her body.

Running downstairs, she purposely dropped the condom and skipped over to the door. She took a deep breathe to put on her acting skills and swung the door open.

"C-Chris." She stuttered. He looked up at her with a big smile until he seen her appearance. Instantly, his smile dropped along with his heart that was now in his ass.

"Why the fuck you look like that?" She could tell in his face that he was getting mad but in his eyes, he was full of hurt.

"Chris what are you talking about-." He swiftly moved past her making his way into the house. Undoing her robe in the process which revealed her lingerie that looked as if it's been put out of place. He knew exactly what was going on, just from that alone.

"I know you not fucking someone else Makayla." He looked up and pinched the bridge of his nose, darkly chuckling. Out the corner of his eye, he spotted the wet stain on the couch and the condom on the ground. He sped over to it, staring down at both things.

"And if I am fucking someone else...." Right on cue, Milan came walking out of the room, peering down the balcony on the inside of the house. Brooklyn almost cracked and praised him for how well he made himself look like he was having sex, but that could wait until later.

"Ayo, what's taking so long? This nigga need something?" Chris's mouth dropped and Brooklyn's nearly did the same after seeing the total 360 Milan managed to do. His masculine side was one Brooklyn has only witnessed occasionally.

"Now who the fuck is this pussy nigga?!" Chris yelled  to Brooklyn, his voice cracking as if he wanted to cry.

This is so ghetto- LMFAOOOO, this book was not supposed to turn out like this💀

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

119K 791 22
Love can be complicated. Everyone knows that. Searching for it is hard enough especially when lying is involved but what if there are no lies involve...
9.6K 503 42
What happens when love gets in the way of rivalry? Will the feeling of love be stronger than that of vengeance? A man and a woman meet under complica...
44.3K 1.9K 27
Marriage is never easy. But being married to an international superstar with 2 kids is even harder.
147 0 36
I thought you said you wouldn't leave me. | If either of us lied, it's not me. ~ STRONG LANGUAGE INSIDE & EXPLICIT CONTENT