In the Office (ManxTransWoman)

By Requiem_of_Romance

All Rights Reserved Olivia is a 27 year old non-op transsexual. She acts, feels, and looks like a woman but p... More

In the Office
Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Not an update
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
New Story
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Author's Note/Vote
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Epilogue

Chapter 6

8.6K 349 89
By Requiem_of_Romance

{The hotel balcony view}

Olivia's pov:

I gasped as we walked into the room. Danny squealed and ran towards a bed, flinging himself on top of it.

"That's not your bed, Danny. It's Ms. Magic's. Don't jump on it." Mr. Jackson said sternly.

"I do what I want!"

Mr. Jackson sighed and just walked over to him. Danny squeaked as Mr. Jackson grabbed him by the back of his shirt and easily picked him up. Danny glared and slapped his chest as soon as he was placed on the floor.

"Just because I'm smaller than you, doesn't mean you can just do whatever you want." Danny grumbled.

All he got in reply was a raised brow and a small smirk.

"Bully." Danny huffed, grabbing his suitcase and room keys before leaving my own.

Now that most of the distractions were out of the way, I quickly scanned my eyes over my room. I was delighted at the neutral tans and elegant purples and burgundy that filled the room.

The walls and doors were tan and the carpet was cream. The purples consisted of flowers placed in burgundy vases set ontop of a small coffee table, the kitchen counter, and one of the two nightstands. There was a gray lamp on the other. My bed had many pillows most were burgundy but had a few tans and the comforter was burgundy as well.

However, what really caught my eyes the most were the tan drapes that completely covered something quite large.

I was itching to go see what was behind those drapes but Mr. Jackson called for my attention. How unfortunate.

"Mrs. Magic, I can see you have seen most of your room. You will have to see the rest later. Follow me."

'Would it kill this guy to say please?'

Mr. Jackson lead us towards a closed door. He opened it and we walked in. It was a huge bathroom!

A huge glass screened shower, a large bathtub, two sinks, two toliets, and-

TWO SINKS AND TOLIETS!

"Yes, I know. I am not very fond of sharing a bathroom with my PA. I find it very unprofessional. However, since this is the only room that I like, besides this one flaw, I always book it when I travel here." Mr. Jackson explained when he saw the look on my face.

"Ummm, okay?" I tried to say calmly but instead it came out as an awkward question.

Mr. Jackson nodded in approval and let out a deep breath, probably relieved that I didn't go berserk. Well, at least not visibly.

"Don't worry to much. I'll have us a schedule made so you know what time I bathe. However, I can't exactly make a schedule for any other time I'll be in there. The doors lock from the inside on both sides and I'll always knock before entering so we should be fine." he reassured.

"Of course. Thank you, Mr. Jackson." I replied, this time being the one to breathe a sigh of relief.

At least I won't be walking in on him naked or vice versa. For some odd reason, my mind immediately pictured a wet, naked Mr. Jackson.

Would he be hairy, smooth, or somewhere in between? He's obviously packing some serious muscle but what will it look like uncovered? What else is he packing, if you catch my drift?

"Ms. Magic!"

I quickly snapped out of my thoughts, surprised at how affect I was at the thought of his body. Why was I even thinking like something so absurd?!

To my completed embarrassment, I found myself to be rock hard. Luckily, my sweatpants were extremely baggy and Mr. Jackson seems to be focusing more on my face. He looks angry and confused. Oops! I spaced out again.

"Ms. Magic! I swear if you don't-"

"SORRY, SIR!" I yelled, shocking the both of us.

"Why are you yelling at me? What on earth is wrong with you today, Ms. Magic?" he asked, slight bewilderment etched on his handsome face.

'Dammit! Control yourself, woman!'

"I apologize, Mr. Jackson. I guess I'm still a little shaken up from the flight. A nap will probably do me some good, sir." I replied with utter bullshit.

"Hmmm, perhaps. You have two hours to unpack, nap, and get ready for the meeting. Use your time wisely." Mr. Jackson muttered.

I gulped at his tone. It sounds like he doesn't buy my lie but doesn't press any further as he walks out the other bathroom door.

I sighed and slapped my hand on my forehead. I am an idiot. A big, transsexual idiot.

I looked down at my protruding member and briefly considered jacking off. However, since I'm a loud lover and my boss was in the next room, I quickly rejected the idea.

Knock knock

"Are you still in there, Ms. Magic? I really need to use the restroom so do hurry."

I panicked and punched myself in the naughty bits. I groaned loudly and doubled over in pain. At least my erection is gone.

"One moment. I'm walking out now." I said, my voice squeaking when I tried to walk over to my door.

I ignore the pain and quickly ran out the door that led to my bedroom. I shuffled over to my bed and collapsed onto it.

My groin still throbbed painfully from the hard punch but it didn't hurt as much anymore. Something in the corner caught my eye. My luggage!

I pushed myself up, thankful that the pain was now just a dull ache. I lunged the large suitcase and medium sized travel bag over to the bed. I placed the bag on the bed before dragging the suitcase up.

It took me no more than fifteen minutes to unpack and place everything where I desired it to be. Well, expect all my bathroom stuff.

I hesitated a few seconds before tiptoeing over to the bathroom door. I placed my ear on the door and was met with silence. Deciding not to play just by ear, I knocked on the door.

"Mr. Jackson? Are you in there?" I spoke loud enough for him to hear me if he was.

I didn't receive a reply so I slowly opened the door. I smiled when I saw that the bathroom was empty. I walked over to his door and locked it so he would know that I'm in here.

I set my bag on the counter and began unpacking. My toothbrush, toothpaste, soap, and perfume stayed on the counter. I placed my brush, hair accessories, and makeup bag in a drawer underneath the cabinet. Finally, I placed my straighter, curling iron, and hairdryer in a cabinet at the bottom.

I put my shampoo, conditioner, body wash, and loafe in the shower on the bottom tray. I left the top for Mr. Jackson. I debated whether or not I should put my raser in there and decided to hide it under my loafe.

I hummed happily at my little arrangement before walking over to unlock Mr. Jackson's door. No need to make him angry because he'll have to come over here to get in the bathroom.

I took my now empty travel bag with me as I walked back to my room. I decided to go ahead and take a much needed shower. I need to be fresh and clean for this meeting!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I know I know! I'm sorry!"

"Sorry doesn't cut it!"

"I don't know what you want me to do! Grovel and beg?"

"...It would help."

"You're being ridiculous!" I exclaimed.

"No, I'm not! You forgot to text me that you landed and that you arrived at the hotel safely. I was worried sick!" Madison retorted.

"Madison, you're overreacting! I am working some you know! I can't just tell my boss to hold on while I talk to my worrisome friend." I huffed.

"Fine. I'm not going to worry about feeding you anymore."

"NO! I'm so sorry! Worry away!" I panicked.

"Oh, you will be sorry." Madison promised.

I gasped when she hung up on me. I quickly called her again but it went straight to voice mail.

My stomach clenched sadly and I hugged it tightly. Last time Madison said that, she refused to cook me anything for three weeks! All I ate was cereal, toast, and instant mashed potatoes. It was terrible!

"What's wrong? You look like someone stole your last cookie." Danny said as he barged into my room.

"Someone might as well have. My friend Madison refuses to cook for me. It'll be a while before her guilt fully consumes her and she makes me a delicious meal." I sighed, dramatically falling back on my bed.

"Is Madison the sweet, shy, and sassy southern belle or the tough, sarcastic, and brutally honest New Jersey girl?" Danny questioned before plopping down next to me.

"Southern belle." I muttered.

He hummed a response before sighing and getting up. I looked at him in confusion when he outstretched his hand.

"The meeting starts in twenty-five minutes on level seven in the room at the very back. Grab your tablet and go sit in one of the chairs against the wall. Don't speak unless spoken to and be polite." he said as he helped me up.

"Okay, so I just take notes like usual, only speak when necessary, and be polite. What will you be doing? At the office you rarely come to meetings unless it's a staff meeting." I asked, grabbing my tablet off the nightstand.

"I have to make sure all the graphs and PowerPoint presentations are ready to go. Also, I have to make sure the chefs have the strawberry and chocolate crepes, macaroons, and éclairs done and the waiter serves the treats correctly and promptly." Danny replied as he started to push me towards the door.

"Oooh! I can't wait to sink my teeth into those yummy treats!" I practically moaned.

"You'll be waiting for a while because only the important business men and women will be eating them."

"What?! That's unfair!"

"Life's unfair, sweetheart."

I huffed as he shoved me out the doorway. He better be glad I just so happened to put one of my keys in my pocket. I glared at the back of his head as he headed down the hallway.

Sighing, I recollected myself before going the path I just watch Danny walk. Wait, how did he get into my hotel room without a card? You know what, I don't want to know. I stopped at the elevators and pressed the down button.

It was a few seconds before the doors opened. It was empty and I happily walked inside. I looked up at the mirror and scoffed at my appearance.

I was wearing a white blouse with a black pencil skirt. A red tie and shoes set off my outfit but I still looked like a typical PA. Even my hair was in a classy bun! I wore natural makeup because this isn't a photo shoot! I'm there to be unnoticed and take notes!

The elevator stopped, making me look away from the mirror. The doors opened up and I walked out into level seven. Professionally dressed men and women buzzed around or we're already in a conference room.

I felt a little intimated at all the power and professionalism that filled the floor but held my head up high and casually but fiercely walked straight down a hall. Few people bother to look at me and the ones who did barely glanced.

As I continued to strut for my unimpressed audience, I noticed a large sign in front of a large room. That must be us since it's the biggest room I've seen yet.

When I got closer, I could read the sign, which read, Bonjour and welcome to Paris, Chic Crave!

Mentally happy dancing that I found the room so easily, I opened the large mahogany door. It looked like a typical business conference room would. Large black table, comfortable black chairs, and a large open space at the front for presentations. Also, there were ten large glasses of water placed in front of four seats from each side.

I remember that I was not allowed at the adult's table and chose the closest, less comfortable looking chair against the wall. I scolded as I felt the metal underneath the thin cushion. I huffed and decided to move on.

I turned on my tablet and opened my notes. I opened a new document and titled it Paris Meeting 2015. Simple and short is the way I roll. I looked at the time to see that I had ten more minutes until the meeting begins.

I sighed and leaned back into my seat. What am I suppose to do for ten minutes? I blame Danny. He pushed me out of my room a little too early! I could've eaten a quick snack because my lack of lunch.

Right on cue my stomach started growling. Oh god. Please don't growl during the meeting!

I heard a knock on the door and I paused. Maybe it's a businessperson or server? I quickly got up and opened the door. I almost tackled the waiter that carried a tray loaded with fresh crepes.

He coughed awkwardly as I stood frozen in the doorway, staring longingly at the scrumptious goods. I blushed and scurried back to my seat. I watched as he came in and set them down in the middle of the table. He then placed several tiny plates and forks along with plenty of napkins around the tray.

He smiled and bowed a little at me before leaving the room. I immediately turned my gaze back to the crepes and thought that maybe I had enough time to steal one and scarf it down before anyone came back in.

"Don't even think about, bitch."

I gasped at turned to see Danny glaring at me, a cup of coffee and laptop in his hands. I flipped him off before settling back in my seat. He's the reason I'm starving anyway.

"Okay so Mr. Jackson and his team will be here any second. Mr. Grady and his men will be here shortly after. The meeting should be three-four hours at the latest. Now, all I have to do is check our presentations we did last week together." he mumbled out quickly, typing furiously on the laptop.

"Two questions. One, why couldn't I do the presentations by myself like usual? Two, if Mr. Grady called for the meeting, why are we in here first?" I asked him.

"Mr. Grady is rude and picky. I've been to several meetings with the man so trust me, you needed me. Also, Mr. Grady is a cocky bastard that wants to make a grand entrance and he can't do that if he's here first." Danny explained.

"He sounds awful! Why do we even bother with the man?"

"He's the biggest high fashion chain store owner and has the most fame, money, and influence than anyone in France. Mr. Grady may be a jerk but he sure knows business."

"Hmmm, impressive but I still don't like him."

"Not many people do, Olivia."

Just then, Mr. Jackson, the vice president of the company, and the top manager of sells and marketing, chief financial officer, and the production manager walk in.

The vice president is a tall, middle aged woman named Bernice. She's fierce, powerful, and German.

The top manager of sells and marketing is Quint, a older, nice man, who is very quite and serious.

The Chief Financial officer is a young woman named Claire. She's really sweet but focused.

The production manager is a flamboyant, middle aged man named Rafael. He's energetic, loud, and from Egypt.

I don't speak to them often but have had a few conservations with all of them after meetings. They're all pretty good company.

"Danny, are the presentations ready?" Mr. Jackson asked him as soon as everyone was settled.

"Yes, sir. Olivia and I did a great job this year. Mr. Grady should be happy with them this year." Danny answered, hope and fear laced in his voice.

"Let's hope so." Bernice chimed in.

Danny nodded at her before taking a seat next to me. I subtly bumped his thigh as a sign of comfort and encouragement. He looked at me from the corner of his eyes and gave me a small smile.

Nervousness suddenly seemed to kick in and my stomach churned dangerously. If I puke, I will literally die of embarrassment. Danny looked at me and glared when he noticed my state.

'Oh, I'm so sorry! I'll just tell my stomach not to release it's contents. I'm sure it'll listen.'

I glared back at him before wrapping an arm around my stomach, hoping that will calm it a bit.

I have no I have no idea why I'm so nervous. I've been to plenty of meetings with powerful men and women but I just have a bad feeling about this Mr. Grady.

Before I can calm myself, the door slammed open, hitting the wall roughly. Suddenly, four men came in, clapping their hands and stomping their feet, making a thunderous beat. They then began to hum and make noises.

I watched gobsmacked as they continued their unusual but impressive performance. They didn't stop until they reached their seats.

"Welcome, Mr. Jackson!" They said in perfect sinc with their alluring French accents before sitting down.

He nodded in their direction completely unfazed. Actually, it seemed that I was the only one shocked by their unprofessional behavior.

I almost died when I saw what walked through the door next. A small, thin man sitting on two other men's shoulders was carried in. The men carrying him seem to be struggling a bit since themselves weren't very tall and muscular either.

The two men walked to a chair directly across from Mr. Jackson before kneeling before it. The small man hopped off gracefully before taking his seat. The two men quietly made their way over to Danny and I and took their seats next to us.

"Ah, bonjour, Mr. Jackson! It's pleasant seeing you again! Maybe this year we'll finally be able to make a deal!" the small man said cheerfully.

"Depends on how things go, Mr. Grady." Mr. Jackson replied with his face and voice still stoic.

I don't know why I didn't realized that this was the dreadful Mr. Grady! I imagined a tall, cruel, and big man who screamed arrogance and cocky, not this small, cheerful, and bubbly man.

"Oh, I just have a feeling this year is the year!" Mr. Grady squeaked.

"Let's hope so then."

Mr. Grady giggled before flipping his strawberry blonde hair out of his big, brown eyes.

"So, shall we feast on these lovely treats before we do the presentations? We can do small business talk while we eat." Mr. Grady suggested.

"Very well." Mr. Jackson responsed.

Immediately, the two men and Danny hopped up. They began fixing plates for the others. Danny looked back at me and I took that as my cue to help.

I quickly shuffled over there and grabbed a plate and fork before placing two large, delicious looking crepes on the plate. I noticed Mr. Jackson didn't have one and didn't waste a second in placing it before him.

"Thank you, Ms. Magic." he murmured, our hands touching for a brief second.

I blushed slightly and stalked away, confused by my behavior. I need to get some rest. I haven't slept good in days so that must be the reason why I'm going insane. Plus, I'm still starving!

All of us"unimportant" people went to go sit back down after everyone at the table had a plate and a fork.

I grabbed my tablet and got prepared to take notes. The man sitting one over from me did the same.

"So, how are things at Chic Crave?" Mr. Grady asked after a few moments of silence.

Mr. Jackson swallowed what was in his mouth before staring intensely at the Frenchman. Mr. Grady just smiled and waited patiently.

"We're doing very well. How's Grady Empire doing so far this year?" he finally replied.

"Oh, we're better than ever! Hopefully, I hope to add a little something to my business soon." Mr. Grady commented smugly.

"If you did add it, it definitely wouldn't be a little something." Mr. Jackson muttered nonchalantly.

Mr. Grady threw his head back and laughed loudly. The businessmen around him soon followed suit and laughed themselves. The men beside me laughed also but more quiet and more fake.

Their laughter went on for a few more seconds before Mr. Grady stopped, causing all of his employees to instantly go silent.

"You are very humorous man." Mr. Grady giggled between pants.

Danny and I had to bite the insides of our cheeks to keep our own laughter in. I think the man wasn't even born with a funny bone in his body.

"Hmmm." was all he got in response.

"Ahh, I see you're still a man of few words even after all these years." he continued, hoping to start a conversation with Mr. Jackson.

Mr. Jackson nodded and took a sip of water from his glass. Mr. Grady seemed to deflate a little from the lack of interest but quickly started back into business.

"I've heard you've recently opened a branch in Massachusetts. How is it coming along?"

"Very well, sir. We have very good business over there. It has help us almost triple our sales." Quint spoke up instead.

Mr. Grady snapped his head over to the old gentleman and glared at him. Quint kept a blank face but I could see his body tense.

"I wasn't talking to you!" Mr. Grady spat.

Woah! What happened to the bubbly man moments before?

"Actually, as manager of sells and management, Quint would have better knowledge of our new branch then I would. He is very good at his job so I rarely have to check in on him." Mr. Jackson stated simply, clapping Quint on the shoulder.

Quint promptly relaxed at the subtle comfort from his boss and nodded his way. Mr. Grady lips pursed in annoyance but he quickly wiped his face clear of that emotion and smiled.

"You are a very lucky man to have such a efficient and "polite" employee." he chuckled bitterly.

"I am in deed."

The rest of the brief snack time was silent. When everyone was done, two servers came out of nowhere and cleaned up the empty tray and plates. Another one came in and refilled the glasses of water before leaving.

"Alright, let's officially begin our meeting!" Mr. Grady cheered.

"Of, course. Mr. Greene, please begin the first PowerPoint." Mr. Jackson said.

Danny hopped up and walked over to the laptop set up at the very end of the table along with a projector. Rafael also got up and pulled down the long white screen projector before sitting back down.

"Our vice president, Bernice, is up first."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My fingers were becoming numb. I'm on my tenth page of notes and possibly starting a eleventh page soon.

All of our team has finished with our pitch and we've been listening to Mr. Grady and his men try to persuade Mr. Jackson in to investing into his empire to help both of the businesses.

I think that this could be very beneficial but I am a little weary since Mr. Jackson has met with this man for several years and hasn't closed the deal yet.

"Grady Empire, as you can see, has already made over half of last year's profit. We are a very prosperous and influential company that can make Chic Crave the next big thing in France." Dareze, their Chief Financial Officer.

I quickly typed that into my tablet and prepared for the production manager, Sergio, to speak. The youngest looking man of the group nervously made his way to the front of the room. Safir, the secretary, already has his presentation ready to go.

Sergio cleared his throat before nodding at Safir to start the presentation. However, the screen seemed to be frozen.

"Boys, what seems to be the problem?" Mr. Grady grumbled angrily.

"O-Oh, nothing major, sir! Just a few technical difficulties!" Safir squeaked nervously.

"I suggest you fix it very soon."

Safir nodded his head rapidly and desperately tried to figure out the problem. Sergio decided to help and rushed back there. They spoke in low whispers in French, one messing with the laptop and the other with the projector.

After a few minutes and no results, Sergio, with a faint blush, walked back up to the front.

"It seems we can't figure out the problem but I can continue the pitch without them. I know the company very well. I do apologies for this inconvenience." he said softly with a hint of fear leaking into his voice.

"UNACCEPTABLE!"

Everyone jumped and looked Mr. Grady who stood erect, seething and both hands planted firmly on the table.

"I will not have an idiot working in my company! Safir, you're suppose to be a technology whiz and you can't fix a simple problem such as a frozen screen? FIRED!" he screeched.

Safir paled and his eyes started to water. He stood up and ran out of the room, his sobs echoing down the hallway.

"Mmm, pathetic." Mr. Grady mumbled under his breath.

The whole room seemed to be shocked and completely frozen. The only one unaffected was Mr. Grady himself.

He looked around before smiling, like he didn't just fire a poor young man over something stupid.

"Continue, Sergio." he said, smiling but had a warning look in his eyes.

"O-Of course, Mr. Gr-rady."

Sergio went to turn but unfortunately, bumped Mr. Jackson's glass of water that was dangerously close to the edge. Everyone gasped as the glass soaked Mr. Jackson's lap. Sergio started panicking and grabbed a napkin before frantically dapping his soaked jeans.

In his frenzy, he didn't realize he kept on touching his crotch area every few seconds. Mr. Jackson tried to calm the man and protect his precious jewels by batting his hands away.

"I-I am so-o so so s-orry, Mr. Jac-ckson!" he whimpered, still dapping away.

Finally, Danny went up and pulled back the crying, blubbering mess of a man from Mr. Jackson. Sergio just leaned into Danny and cried as Danny awkwardly patted his back.

"Oh my god! Sergio, you imbecile! Get out! You're fired!" Mr. Grady cried out in pure anger and embarrassment.

"B-But, sir-"

"OUT!"

And Sergio left, just like Safir did.

I am starting to see why Mr. Grady is not the most likeable man.

Mr. Jackson stood up, his wet spot still very noticeable, and looked at Mr. Grady with a blank expression.

"Well, seeing as your secretary and production manager have just been fired, we'll continue this next year."

Mr. Grady nearly flew out of his seat as he rocketed out of his chair. In the blink of an eye, he was standing in front of Mr. Jackson.

"Surely we can make an agreement on what you already know. We only missed production but I can fill you in on that. Let's just finish up so we can reach an agreement within the next two-three days." he pleaded.

Mr. Jackson stared down the man before surveying the room. His eyes casted over Mr. Grady's team a little longer than everything else before refocusing on Mr. Grady.

"Both of our teams are scared, overwhelmed, and emotionally panicked. As their bosses, it's our job to help them, keep them calm, and support them. Since your team is also now uncompleted, you need time replacing them and reorganizing your whole pitch and work. What could happen to your company without them? I need for you to be completely stable and you can't be that within a few hours. Goodbye, Mr. Grady. I'll see you next year." Mr. Jackson monotoned.

He bypassed the shocked man and gestured for us to follow him. I quickly saved my notes before following after our team.

We were all silent as we piled into the elevator. I pressed the correct button since I was in front and we were all on the same floor. I was surprised that our room wasn't the penthouse. It doesn't have a side attached room and it's not worth paying much more for are the reasons Mr. Jackson doesn't rent it.

We all got out of the elevator when it was time without a word to each other and headed towards our rooms. I didn't notice Danny was following me back to my room until I had already unlocked the door.

We both set our stuff down on the dining room/ kitchen table before collapsing on my bed.

"Well, I'm physically and emotionally exhausted." I mumbled through the pillow my face was currently shoved in.

"Meetings with Mr. Grady will do that to a person." Danny snorted.

I turned to look at him but he had his eyes closed.

"Is he always that cruel? You know, firing and humiliating his employees over the simplest of mistakes?" I couldn't help but to ask.

Danny sighed and opened his eyes to look at me.

"Mr. Grady is tough and very strict. He doesn't believe in second chances so screw up something big or small, and you're fired. This can cause stress, fear, and anxiety. That's why both men were freaking out because of how their work environment is and how their boss treats them. They're basically emotional and mentally panicked until they just can't handle it and have a breakdown. He fires about one-three employees every year at our meeting. That's why no one likes Mr. Grady." he said with a hint of resentment in his voice.

I was so shocked that I couldn't even speak. A look of acknowledgement crossed his face as I just stare at him.

How can a man be so cruel to abuse and torture his employees? Is that even legal because it sure as hell shouldn't be tolerated?!

"That's disgusting." I spat out.

"It is indeed. However, since his the biggest name in France, he gets away with it." Danny sighed.

Before I could respond, Danny suddenly sat up. I looked at him confused as he stood out of bed and fixed his suit and tie.

"Mr. Jackson always orders room service for everyone on the first night so everyone can relax in their rooms after the terrible meeting. It should be brought to you soon. Now, if you excuse me, I need to get out of this tight, hot suit and take a relaxing bubble bath with Ne- a jar of Nutella." Danny said, pausing and strutting at the end there.

"That's not what you were-"

"GOTTA GO! BYE, OLIVIA!"

"Danny!" I whined as he slammed the door shut.

I groaned in annoyance and shoved my face back into my pillow. I muttered curses at him for leaving me high and dry. I'm not nosey, just naturally curious!

"Am I interrupting something here?"

I squeaked in surprise before jerking up to a sitting postion.

Mr. Jackson stood at the foot of the bed, staring at me with his usual blank expression. I blushed slightly in embarrassment and smoothed my clothes and hair.

"No, sir. What can I do for you?" I asked quietly.

"I just wanted to inform you that I've ordered everyone room service. It's tartiflette, a dish made with potatoes, reblochon cheese, lardons (French bacon), and onions. For dessert is baba au rhum, a small yeast cake saturated in rum and filled with pastry cream." he stated.

"Oh, thank you, sir! It sounds delicious!" I said excitedly.

They both sound divine and it's real French food! Oooh, it's going to be so much better than what that bitchy waitress, Whitney, served me!

He nodded before turning around and walking back to the bathroom. He opened the door but instead of walking through it, he turned his head back to look at me.

"By the way, enjoy the next three days in Paris, Ms. Magic. Since the meeting is canceled, you can do whatever you want. Oh, and all meals are on me." he said, tossing a golden card to me.

"Make sure to use it only on food." he warned before walking out my room and shutting the door behind him.

I waited a good fifteen seconds before shrieking like a little kid given a five pound gummy bear. I got out of bed and began dancing around.

"OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD! EHHHHHHH!" I screamed, twerking and swaying my hips.

Knock knock

I stopped my happy dance and recollected myself before opening the door.

An amused and blushing young woman with a cart was waiting behind the door. I blushed myself and coughed before waving for her to come in.

She did so and placed a tray on the dining table. She gestured for me to sit down and I was quick to comply. She folded a napkin and placed it in my lap and set out silverware.

"Your dinner, mademoiselle." she said, taking off the lid of the tray.

My mouth began to water at the sight and smell of this dish. The server giggled knowingly and I shot her a friendly smile.

"Would you like anything to drink? We have an exquisite selection of wines, champagnes, and juices if you'd prefer something nonalcoholic." she asked me pulling out a glass and setting it in front of me.

"Hmmm, what wines do you have to offer?"

"Cabernet Sauvignon, Pinot Noir, Chardonna, Château Rayas, and Château-Grillet."

'I only know two of these but I'm feeling a bit adventurous.'

"I'll have a glass of the Château-Grillet."

She grabbed a bottle out and pour the white wine into my glass. She placed it back under the cart and asked me if I needed anything else. I answered no and thanked her. She nodded before leaving me with my meal.

I was about to dig in when a thought popped into my head. I still have no idea what's behind those curtains but it's most likely a balcony.

A sudden desire to eat out there had me picking up my plate and wine before walking over there. I carefully pulled back the curtains and almost dropped the items in my hands.

"Wow." I whispered as I stared at all the beautiful lights.

However, what awestruck me the most was the shining Eiffel Tower. I eagerly opened the glass doors and stepped outside. I set my food down before stepping up to the railing.

"I can't believe I'm in Paris." I chuckled softly to myself, as wrapped my arms around myself and gazed at the beautiful city.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

Sorry for the wait but it's probably going to stay this way. I'm trying harder to make each chapter longer, more detailed, and better so it's taking me longer to write them. I hope you guys will be able to notice this!

Also, I have exciting news! I FINALLY FOUND A GAY FRIEND! His name is Taylor and he's a fucking adorable, sassy, and hot twink! He's also from PUERTO RICO!

Anyway, please vote, comment, and follow me! Also, share this story!

Love ya and stay fabulous! ♡♥♡♥♡♥

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

905K 29.4K 46
we just sat there staring at each other and my eyes flicked to his lips and his to mine... we both started to lean in... without thinking i placed my...
20.2K 900 47
~The first time I saw him, he was the most beautiful human in the world. I watched as he hurried his tiny waist and plump ass around the café, trying...
116K 3.6K 22
Two entirely different people , one contract marriage as a deal but now Miss CEO has fallen harder & harder . What will she do now ?? Highest ranks...
6M 236K 49
[COMPLETED] 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄 They're her boss. She's their assistant. They've been in love with her since the day she first came in for her intervi...