Second Chance in Love (His De...

By crazywriter1116

His Desire, the book, continues with Haider's journey taking an interesting turn. First, it was Alina who had... More

Sneak Peek
I n t r o d u c t i o n
C h a r a c t e r s
1. Finding Solace
2. Mr. Khadus
3. Into the Shell
4. Hearts will go on
5. Changing Feelings
6. Size Matters
7. Ex
8. Kuch Kuch Hota Hai
9. Remembrance
10. Left Out
11. Ego?
12. Explore
13. Let the Heart rule the Head
Teaser 1
14. The Woman He Loves
16. Delusion
17. Grudges
18. Having the Hots for
19. Denial
20. One-Sided Lover
21. Mistaken Identity
22. Maturity
23. Fantasy Out of Control
24. Privileged
25. Live-In Partners
Teaser 2
26. Die-hard Lovers
27. In His Memories
28. Death!!!
29. I Love You!
30. Virginity and Soulmates
31. Engagement
32. Broken Heart
33. In Love?
34. The Third Angle
35. Turn of events
36. He Knows
37. Sorry for the loss
Teaser 3
38. A Loyal Son
39. A Filmy Entry of Santosh
40. Unpleasant Visitor
41. Suspicious Santosh
42. Exposed!
43. Nikahified
44. Possessive
45. Twist in the Wind
46. Incomplete Melody
47. Nikhafied 2.0
48. Night of the Wedding
49. Awkward Reality
50. In the Mood
51. Intimacy
52. A Blissful morning
53. Sasur & Damad
54. Surprise; Not yet
55. For his Lady Love
56. Betrayed?
57. The One with a Big Heart
58. An Awkward Dinner
59. A Sultry Morning
60. New Couple Alert!!!
Happily Ever After

15. Offended!!!!

1.3K 89 31
By crazywriter1116

There is  a surprise guest appearance in this Chapter, you guys *winks*

The next morning, Haider woke up to the fragrance of rosy shower gel. He fluttered his eyelids open and gulped upon seeing Amaal in the room. Once again, she was just in a towel. Fortunately, or unluckily for him, her back faced him. Why was she so carefree and—She was about to move her towel, in the speed of light Haider tossed to the other side, facing the wall. He inhaled deeply and shut his eyes tightly.

A few minutes later, he left heavyweight sit at his feet. He propped up on his elbow and glared at her. Oblivious to his gaze, she continued to tie lace of her sneakers.

'Do you have any sense?' – He spoke with irritation.

'Huh!' Amaal looked shocked, pushed her glasses back, and blinked at him, - 'You are awake?'

'Yes!' Haider sat up, - 'and I was awake when you were dressing.' He sounded bitter.

'Ya, Allah!' Amaal exclaimed with her eyes wide, - 'you saw me naked?'

Haider smirked, then shook his head, - 'No. And I am not interested.'

She let out a breath, placing her hand over her chest, - 'I knew you wouldn't. I trust you. I am so confident.' She confessed.

Now, Haider was surprised, - 'Why?'

Amaal smiled widely and shifted closer, - 'Because we are friends. And you are a decent man.' She confessed. He laughed, pushing away her hand.

'You don't know me.' – He raised an eyebrow, - 'I am a known playboy.' He revealed.

In response her grin grew and shifted even closer, she ran her finger from his forearm and upwards.

'If you had any bad intentions, you had plenty of times to—also last night we went up, together, so close but you were unmoved.' She winked at him and patted his shoulder.

Haider frowned moving her hand away, - 'You are friend material, true. Nothing more.' He waved his hand.

Amaal nodded, - 'But your expressions were something else last night.' She winked again. He looked back at her with his cheeks flushed. Did his expressions give him away?

He sighed pulling the duvet closer to him, - 'Okay, you were looking pretty last night.'

'Wow!' Amaal joined her palms with a happy grin, - 'You know, I had a super crush on you. I didn't expect that you and I will be friends.'

Haider rolled his eyes, - 'Same here.' Then, he looked at her. She jumped on the spot and slapped his leg.

'Ow!'

'Come on, get ready. Or you will miss breakfast.' She hopped towards the dressing table, tugging on the hem of her off white crochet full sleeve top. Haider noticed her bra strap was visible from under the top. He suppressed his smile. Amaal, while setting her hair noticed him from the mirror. She scowled.

'Why are you smiling?' She picked up a comb.

'I am shocked that you wear a bra.' Haider confessed, frankly. Amaal frowned harder and turned to him.

'You, creep.' She threw a comb at him. With his good reflex, Haider caught it.

'Ah!' He flashed a victorious smile. Amaal rolled her eyes in response. She placed her fists on her hips and continued to glare at him.

'For your info, which is not needed.' – she picked up her mustard sweater and wore it over her head, - 'I wear an A size bra. Sometimes, very rarely I wear push-ups and—'

'Eww, stop.' Haider leaped from his bed. Amaal smiled to herself and marched to him.

'You wanna proof. Since you are so interested in my boobs. Come take a peek.' She pulled down the neckline of her top.

'Stop it!' He struggled to look away as she pushed herself over him. She kept pestering him. The two fell on the ground with Amaal climbing on top of him. Haider kept screaming at her and she shrieked back. They were interrupted by the loud ringing of the bell. On finding, her distracted he pushed her off him.

'Hey!'

Haider jumped on his feet and gasped for breath, - 'You mad woman.' He ignored her laughing out loud and began rummaging through the cupboard for his clothes.

'I don't understand how Zaroon managed you.' He spoke mindlessly. Right Away, there was pin-drop silence and Haider bit his tongue realizing he blurted something insensitive. He turned, Amaal was still on the floor but her expressions were sad. She licked her lips, pushed back her hair, and stood up. She avoided looking at him as she walked towards the door. Haider reached out to her and hesitated, - 'Amaal—' She doesn't look at him and quietly exited the room. He sighed raising and dropping his arms.

To clear his mind, Haider wore his tracksuit and calmly left the premises. He wanted to jog through the roads of the Hill station and clear his head. Why does he keep blurting out stupid things in front of Amaal? She trusts him, thinks of him as a friend and he always pinches her by throwing insensitive statements. Even after knowing her past and about Zaroon. He had to babble dump things like that.

As he jogged through the narrow streets, he felt his head getting clear. He was lucky to find a quietened part. The chilly breeze, the coolness from the shades of the trees, and the greenery helped him to relax. Slowly, he could feel his muscles loosen, a rush of warmth pass through his chest and happy hormones ran through his veins. Haider felt lighter on his feet.

He stopped by natural fruit stall, gasping for breath he watched few people sitting in the open space outside the stall. He dug his hand into his pocket and pulled out his wallet. As he approached the counter, a familiar voice stopped him in his tracks.

'Mr. Minhas Zaidi.'

Okay, What does Haider and Alina have in common?------ Both manage to speak stupid stuffs (insensitive) usually to the twins. Why???

Also, Who is this mystery woman?? 

Guys, how was the Chapter?? Drop your thoughts in the comments, please, my lovelies. And Stay Tuned for the next update *lots of love* *hugs and kisses*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 53.2K 49
Others carved her past, she was now deciding her future. But was she living? The memories that haunted her determine each decision she made until he...
32.8K 962 9
The desire to keep you to myself is what pushes me to do something inexplicable. - Yandere Lover All the Oneshots are...
69.8K 828 17
Once unloved, now an obsession. Book II of Castellan Series: The CEO's Unloved Wife ✅
Fanaa By Storyteller

General Fiction

256K 27.8K 36
Tara and Ibrahim story. What happens when love turned into Obsession? This is not an obsession to ruin her, This obsession is far beyond his own exis...