Second Chance in Love (His De...

By crazywriter1116

His Desire, the book, continues with Haider's journey taking an interesting turn. First, it was Alina who had... More

Sneak Peek
I n t r o d u c t i o n
C h a r a c t e r s
1. Finding Solace
2. Mr. Khadus
3. Into the Shell
4. Hearts will go on
5. Changing Feelings
7. Ex
8. Kuch Kuch Hota Hai
9. Remembrance
10. Left Out
11. Ego?
12. Explore
13. Let the Heart rule the Head
Teaser 1
14. The Woman He Loves
15. Offended!!!!
16. Delusion
17. Grudges
18. Having the Hots for
19. Denial
20. One-Sided Lover
21. Mistaken Identity
22. Maturity
23. Fantasy Out of Control
24. Privileged
25. Live-In Partners
Teaser 2
26. Die-hard Lovers
27. In His Memories
28. Death!!!
29. I Love You!
30. Virginity and Soulmates
31. Engagement
32. Broken Heart
33. In Love?
34. The Third Angle
35. Turn of events
36. He Knows
37. Sorry for the loss
Teaser 3
38. A Loyal Son
39. A Filmy Entry of Santosh
40. Unpleasant Visitor
41. Suspicious Santosh
42. Exposed!
43. Nikahified
44. Possessive
45. Twist in the Wind
46. Incomplete Melody
47. Nikhafied 2.0
48. Night of the Wedding
49. Awkward Reality
50. In the Mood
51. Intimacy
52. A Blissful morning
53. Sasur & Damad
54. Surprise; Not yet
55. For his Lady Love
56. Betrayed?
57. The One with a Big Heart
58. An Awkward Dinner
59. A Sultry Morning
60. New Couple Alert!!!
Happily Ever After

6. Size Matters

1.6K 103 85
By crazywriter1116

Haider was pleased to know he had woken up on his usual routine time. He changed from his night robe to a tracksuit.

After half an hour of exercising in the vast lawn of the ancestral mansion, Haider spotted an elderly man in a wheelchair. The nurse attending him was somewhere away from him and talking on her phone. He noticed the man was enjoying the flowers, while a book and pen was placed on his lap.

Haider stood on the spot, trying to catch a breath and doesn't look away from the man. As the man bends to smell one of the flowers, the book fell from his lap. The man had trouble picking it up. He was dangerously low and would slip from the chair. Haider hurried to him and held the man by his shoulder and made him sit up straight. He helped him with his stationary and looked over his shoulder at the nurse.

'Hey!' He called strictly. The nurse disconnected the call and hurried to them. Haider straightened and scolded her for being irresponsible. The nurse listened to him but doesn't respond. She was about to take the man with her when he held Haider's hand. He stilled and looked down at him.

'Beta who are you?' The man asked. He seemed to be in his mid-60s, nearly 70s.

'I am Haider Minhas. I just came here yesterday.' He informed. The man kept looking at him with a frown as though recollecting something. Haider hurriedly bid good-bye, he glanced at the nurse and jogged towards the main entrance.

Haider entered the room. Thankfully, this time he didn't have any trouble finding the room. He noticed Amaal was sitting on the lower bunk wrapped in a towel. That was all he saw, and he gasped turning around. Amaal yelped too gripping her towel tighter.

'Allah! Haider!!' She scolded him. Haider pressed his lips and kept staring at the corridor.

'You idiot, who roams naked in the room?' He argued in disbelief. Amaal scoffed.

'I am not used to having someone, especially a man in my room.' She defended herself. Haider rolled his eyes.

'Even if no one is in the room who roams,' – he turned, and his eyes widened watching her gently remove the towel. He turned around so swiftly that he felt his neck crack, - 'why are you undressing? The door is open, and I am literally standing here.' He sounded appalled. Amaal chuckled.

'Control your emotions and—hormones.' She giggled. Haider frowned, clenching his fists but he waited for a minute and slightly turned his head to look at the scene, to see if she was ready. Thankfully, she had worn her mustard slim fit jeans was hooking her black bra. He turned around, shutting the door behind him, and walked to her.

'The window is also open.' He pointed out.

'So, there is only sky and trees.' Amaal responded instantly and casually while pulling a white turtleneck, knitted top over her head.

Haider paused and walked up to her, he placed his palms on his hips, - 'And what do you mean by controlling my hormones, that too with you.' He said with disgust. Amaal ignored him and continued to comb the long bangs of her pixie cut. Haider frowned, he hated being ignored.

'I think you need to be brought to reality.' – he exhaled deeply, - 'Even if you were the last girl on this planet, I would rather die than be interested in you. My hormones will dry up rather than go out of control for you.' He ranted. Amaal was quiet, she was engrossed in applying winged eyeliner.

Haider pressed his lips, none of his words were affecting her, - 'Listen, Miss. Amaal. You are not important to me. You don't matter.' -He flicked his hand, - 'So, don't think highly of yourself.' He got desperate to get a reaction from her. No one snubs him, he is the Haider Minhas.

Amaal scoffed. He shook his head, - 'There is nothing appealing in you, Miss. Amaal. You are practically a boy. Short hair, boyish clothes, and, and—no b***bs as well.' He smirked when she looked sharply at him. She blinked at him and then glanced at her breasts.

'How dare you?' She hissed.

He grinned at her, folding his arms across his chest, - 'Why do you girls feel so offended when someone points out your breast size?'

Amaal sneered wearing her glasses, - 'The same reason you, guys, get offended when someone comments on your d**k size.' She pointed her finger at him, down. Haider reflexively moved his hand over his crotch. She pushed back her glasses and haughtily raised her head, walking away. He gaped at her as she sat on a small velvet stool in front of the cupboard and wore her sneakers.

'Excuse me.'- He stood in front of her with his palms on his hips, - 'You have no idea how many women I have pleased with—anyway, you won't—'

Amaal sighed, standing up, - 'Look, Haider. I am not judging you for being a prostitute. So, chill.' She said and patted his shoulder. Haider's mouth hung open in shock and was left red-faced. He held her elbow tightly and pulled her to stand in front of him. He glared into her eyes, but she was unmoved. He could feel his blood boil and his temperature rise.

'How dare you!'

Amaal freed her hand from his grip, - 'Chill, Haider. You hurt me below the belt, I hurt you.' – she shrugged, - 'We are even and—' She moved her hand from his grip, - 'no hard feelings.'- She paused, - 'Also, reflect over what you said. I didn't know,'- she shook her head, - 'that the Mr. Haider Minhas Zaidi is so childish.' She commented and walked out of the room without any backward glance.

Haider watched her go with a sinking feeling in his heart. True, he had never gotten into immature arguments. He had always been so calm and composed. Also, he had never let his inner turmoil influence his outer demeanor. He cursed under his breath and rubbed his face with his palms. Being separated from Alina was affecting him in many ways.

Amaal and Haider in today's chapter,

Precap:

Haider entered the room, stopped in his tracks upon spotting Amaal on the floor with her legs folded. Her eyes glued to the TV. He glanced at the TV; she was watching a movie. He cleared his throat and sat on the bed beside her. Amaal looked at him from the corner of her eyes but avoided him. He knew she was upset, and rightly so.

Haider hesitated, - 'Um, what are you watching?' He enquired in a wavering tone.

'Kuch Kuch Hota Hai.' She replied dryly without sparing a glance at him. Reflexively, a small smile appeared on his lips.

'Look, Amaal—I am so—' -he gulped, - 'sor—' he clenched his fist, - 'Sorr—so—'

Amaal turned, placing her arm on the lower bunker, - 'I will accept your apology only if you help me.' She blinked at him.

Haider nodded, shifting closer to her, - 'Of course.'

............... 

Amaal tugged the helm of the dupatta in his jeans, wrapped around on his waist, and threw the remaining on his shoulder. Haider looked helplessly at Noori, she simply shrugged at him.

'Okay, you remember the scene. Haina. For Allah's sake don't ruin this.' She threatened him in a milder tone. Having no option, he nodded. 

You guys rightly predicted. Amaal will make our Haider go Pagal 

What do you think is happening in the precap, guys *smirk, smirk* And what are your thoughts about the Chapter? Do size matter *laughs, shyly* Drop your thoughts in the comments, please *smiles* and Stay tuned for the next update *lots of love* *hugs and kisses*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.8K 2.7K 51
Follow Saige as she navigates through her life Book 2 of the Twisted Lovers Series
24.8K 1.1K 35
The journey continues....
8.6K 563 9
Hope you like this book. Do support 💜
33.4K 971 9
The desire to keep you to myself is what pushes me to do something inexplicable. - Yandere Lover All the Oneshots are...