Infidelity

By Jadahx_

What is love with lies? More

Roll Call
I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
XXXI
XXXII
XXXIII
XXXIV
XXXV
XXXVI
XXXVII
XXXVIII
XXXIX
XL
XLI
XLII
XLIII
XLIV
XLV
XLVI
XLVII
XLVIII
L
LI
??
LII
LIII
LIV
LV
LVI
LVII
LVIII
LIX
LX
LXI
LXII
LXIII
NAME CHANGE: THE PUBLIC EYE
LXIV
LXV
LXVI
LXVII
LXVIII
LXIX
LXX
LXXI
LXXII
LXXIII
Epilogue
🚨New story alert🚨

XLIX

2.2K 89 101
By Jadahx_

Omniscient

Chris paced the waiting room, a bunch of thoughts were circling through his head. His heart was pumping fast and there was sweat on his forehead. Brooklyn had been in the back room for about 2 hours since they got there, though Chris didn't know what was going on.

"Are you the dad?" Chris looked at the doctor confused. He knew he was looking a bit rough at the moment, but he ain't think he looked old enough to be Brooklyn's pops.

"Nah, that's my girl. I look like I'm in my forties or some shit?!" Chris watched as the doctor threw his head back in a fit of laughter. Chris stood with a blank face, not seeing or hearing anything amusing.

"I meant for your new twin boys." Chris widened his eyes in shock.

"She had them?!" The doctor nodded and began walking down the hallway. Chris assumed he was supposed to be following so he walked with the doctor. They stopped in front of a room that had Brooklyn's name labeled on.

"Knock knock." The doctor pushed the door open and there Brooklyn was laying down. Chris's eyes diverted to the two little baby boys laying down in their little hospital crib things.

He also noticed how beautiful the hospital room look. He booked this specific room with Brooklyn months in advance, just in case something like this did end up happening where the babies came earlier than expected. It wasn't anywhere near cheap but it was extremely comfortable, big, and amazing for a baby delivery.

"She sleep?" Chris asked, peering over the babies to get a better look at their mom. He turned to the doctor with a raised eyebrow.

"Yes she's asleep right now. We had to knock her out because we had to do an emergency C-section. It was the easiest and fastest way to get them out so that both her and them would make it out alive. I have to run some stuff down to you about the babies, but I'm not sure if you want to wait for her to wake up." Chris glanced at them again, they were fast asleep.

"Yeah, you can let me know wassup. Can I hold them though?" Chris felt a sense of relief seeing that they were okay and that Brooklyn was okay. He noticed they were tiny, but he assumed the doctor would tell him everything he needs to know.

"Of course, I'm just going to need you to wash your hands very good." He nodded, walking to the sink in the room. He jerked his head to the side, hearing little noises coming from the babies.

"They good?" Chris wanted to know every detail, especially because Brooklyn wasn't awake to meet them yet.

Everything was happening so fast for the two. Neither were prepared for the babies to be here so early, Brooklyn had about 2 months to go in the pregnancy. They didn't have the nursery prepared, the crib wasn't built up, they had gifts and shit but not everything that they thought they would have being that they didn't even make it to the baby shower. Chris was going to call everyone but decided to wait a couple hours, at least until Brooklyn woke up.

"Alright, I want you to be gentle with him. Make sure you're supporting his neck and holding him carefully." Chris nodded, slowly picking up the tiny baby. A smile instantly coated his face as he looked down at the body laying in his arms. Chris couldn't tell who he looked like yet, but he had features from both of them. Chris stood up with the first baby, peering his head over to look down at the other one.

"Hey buddy." Chris cooed, looking down in his arms. This one had bright, big grey eyes and a head full of hair. He was looking straight up at Chris, a blank expression coating his face. It seemed like he was going in and out of sleep as Chris held him, so he laid him down carefully before picking up the other one.

"Alright dad so, a couple things we need to go over. Being that they are premature, we're going to have to keep them for a week or two. The reason why Brooklyn needed the emergency C-section is because she had a sudden rise in stress. We had two options which were either to allow the miscarriage to happen, or attempt to deliver the babies. She wanted us to try to deliver them even though that could've been her life and theirs. Luckily, they all made it out healthy and to our surprise, the babies are very healthy but they still need to be watched. The one in your arms is 5lbs 7oz, and the one over there is 5lbs 5oz. The one in your arms was technically born first." Chris eyes watered at the thought of Brooklyn risking her life to deliver his children.

"Can I have water please?" The doctor and Chris looked over to a now awake Brooklyn. She attempted to sit up but almost instantly gave up from the pain in her stomach.

"Please relax, you have a lot of stitches and of course, I'll be back with your water. In the meantime, you can tend to your little ones." Brooklyn and Chris nodded in unison before Chris went to sit down on the side of Brooklyn's bed. She poked out her bottom lip at the sight of Chris and one of the babies.

"Can I see him?" Chris looked up at Brooklyn and quickly glanced down at the baby in his arms. He hesitantly passed him over, watching Brooklyn's eyes water as she finally got to hold one of her babies.

"How you feeling?" Brooklyn looked up from her eyes being locked with her son. She nibbled on her bottom lip, not knowing how she really felt at the moment. 

"I'm lucky and happy to be alive, but I'm in pain. We weren't prepared for this right now Chris, I can't even do anything to help get stuff together. I know you're probably going to be here basically all the time and everyday, not trying to miss any moments." Chris nodded and slowly picked up the whining baby in his little bed. 

"I don't want you stressing yourself bout no baby room or none of that shit right now-."

"Don't curse near them." Brooklyn said quietly as she covered the baby's ears. Chris looked at her like she was crazy, but decided against putting up an argument at the moment. There was already a lot of tension in the room due to the events that played out the night before. 

"So about last night-." 

"No...not here, not now Chris." He huffed in annoyance from being cut off once again. He leaned back in his seat, adjusting the baby in his arms. 

"You got names in mind? Cause I got a couple but I wanna know where your head at." Brooklyn smiled to herself, he finally said something that was to her interest. 

"Well, since both of out middle names start with M I was thinking we could possibly do an M theme. Or maybe a C thing for your name."

"I was thinking the same thing with the M, we can both choose a first and middle name then come together and see if they go." This was exciting for both of them, picking out names being the thing they were both looking forward to. Both sat in silence for a couple minutes, brainstorming to themselves. 

"Ooouu babe I have one!" Chris's heart leaped at the sound of her calling him babe. To his knowledge, they were broken up at the moment. But he wasn't going to mention it, knowing she was probably just caught in the moment and overly excited.

"Let me here it." 

"Okay, so for the first name I have Micah. I know he was a prophet or something like that but I also love the name in itself. As a middle name I think we should do the C thing or we can even do it random or whatever. Anyways, I have Christian because it's cute and goes with Micah. Micah Christian Brown for this little guy." Brooklyn cooed the last part as she looked down at the sleeping baby in her arms. 

"Damn momma, you good at this sh- stuff. I got Malachi Carter Brown, it really just popped in my head bruh ion know about no prophets and shit." Before Brooklyn could scold him on his cursing, he tilted his head and widened his eyes at her. She rolled her eyes, not feeling like doing this with him right now. 

"I am so sorry for the long wait, I have your water right here. Do you guys have names or any concerns?" Brooklyn looked over at Chris who nodded. A bright glow came across her face before turning her attention to the doctor. 

"For this little guy, we have Micah Christian Brown. M I C A H  C H R I S T I A N and Brown like the color." Brooklyn waited for the doctor to write it down before proceeding to the next baby. 

"And for baby number two?"

"Malachi Carter Brown M A L A C H I  C A R T E R and Brown like the color." The doctor fixed his glasses and wrote down the name of the other baby. 

"Can you specify the pronunciations?"

"Micah like My-Kuh and Malachi like Mal-uh-kai." The doctor nodded once more, jotting down the pronunciations into his note pad.

"You all can have visitor but not too many. If you need anything, you can press the button above your head Brooklyn and it'll page myself or another doctor. At around 8:00 we'll take them upstairs. Dad, we can grab another bed for you if you don't want to sleep on the little couch. It's your call, you can let us know whenever you are ready. You all have a nice evening now." With that, the doctor left out of the room and the only thing heard was the beeping of the machines. 

"Can I hold him?" Brooklyn softly asked, referring to Malachi. Rather than simply giving up the baby, Chris stood up and walked towards Brooklyn's bed. With the little space left, he squeezed his body next to her while balancing the baby in his arms. 

"Chris get out now-." Cutting her off, Chris grabbed her chin and placed his lips on hers. Brooklyn hesitated before kissing back, their lips moving in sync. 

"I love you so so much and I just wanted you to know that." Brooklyn stared at him for a second before smacking her lips and looking away. 

"Can you call Bernice and my brother please?" Chris's shoulders dropped in defeat as he laid Malachi down in his crib and walked over to where his jacket was. He searched for a minute until he found his phone. 

"What Chris, damn. You and Brooklyn starting to work my last nerve." Chris scrunched up his face and moved the phone from his ear as Bernice continued on ranting.

"Lord Bernice shut the hell up. Brooklyn had the babies." There was a pause before Chris heard a loud squeal and three beeps from the phone hanging up. 

"Is she coming?" Before Chris could respond, he was getting a face time call back from Bernice. He groaned, knowing that they were both about to be extra for no reason.

"Put her on the phone, put her on the phone." Chris rolled his eyes and handed Brooklyn the phone. He grabbed the baby out of her arms and laid him in his crib also before climbing in bed next to Brooklyn again. 

"Bitch, they said I can't fuck for 6 months." Brooklyn groaned, throwing her head back. Chris's eyes widened as he snatched the phone to see Bernice in her car driving. 

"Niecy, they told you you had to wait 6 fucking months to fuck too?!" Bernice looked at the phone with pure confusion, slowly shaking her head no. Chris looked over at Brooklyn who looked like she was deep in thought. 

"Baby you might've got the timing wrong. It's 6 weeks Brook." Brooklyn snapped her fingers as if she just remembered something. She pointed to the phone as she nodded her head. 

"You're so right, they said 6 weeks. But still that's such a long time." Brooklyn whined. She thought she was going through it, but Chris was on the verge of a breakdown right next to her. The most he's gone without some type of sexual intercourse was about 3 weeks, and that was only because he was in a state of depression. 

"You gon suck my dick tho...right?" Brooklyn gasped and lightly shoved Chris as Bernice was expressing her disgust on the other end of the phone. 

"No idiot, if I don't get any pleasure then you don't get any pleasure. If I am forced to wait then you're gonna be waiting right with me buddy." Chris scoffed, getting out the bed and doing a light stretch. 

"That's what you think." He mumbled. Brooklyn pursed her lips and quickly told Bernice she'll see her when she gets her. 

"Run that the fuck back Maurice and say that with your chest." Chris turned around, his expression blank as he looked at Brooklyn who was tying her hair up. She was sweating and his ignorant comment didn't make the heat in the room better. 

"Calm your ass down, wasn't nobody being serious." With his phone in possession, Brooklyn looked down once Chris's phone vibrated. Her heart dropped as she read the message without a contact name that popped up on the screen. 

2137840987: I miss you baby, when you coming back over?

*

Micah and Malachi are here!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

713K 14.1K 43
Brielle and Chris are trying to figure this out. Between parenting their first child together and this new found relationship, life is not done throw...
751K 13.5K 30
Book 2 of the Trey Songz Fanficition
67.3K 2.4K 20
Just read 💙