🍥Welp.... I'm in Naruto now...

By Shinigami_Kinji

Shinigami (Me) didn't really have a good life and the only people she had was her two best friends, Shizuka a... More

Introduction
1 - Going Home?
2 - Appearing in Konoha
3 - The Academy and Teams
4 - Squad 9 and Extra training
5 - The Bell Test
6 - Missions
7 - Yellow Flash 2.0
8 - This is TOO LONG
14 - I'm not a creepy story teller!
9 - Hello, Random ANBU
10 - ѕє¢яєтѕ (˘_˘٥)
12 - Bye Suna
13 - Back to the Leaf we go
15 - We've got this.
16 - My new friend, oh and we're here.
17 - Chunnin Exams (Pt. 1 I accept)
18 - Chunnin exams (pt.2 Written Exams)
19 - Wanna hang out for a bit?
20 - Gaara's Curiosity
21 - Chunnin Exams (pt.3 The decision and strategy)
22 - The Chunnin Exams (pt.4 plan into action)
23 - The Chunnin Exams (pt.4.5 the premilima exams)
24 - You wanna train with me?
❤Valentine Day Special UwU❤ (scenario)
25 - Hey, Pervy sage
26 - This is Sora
27 - Dinner and a Surprise Guest
28 - Late Night Training and Kyoshi?
29 - Training and Advice
30 - I Have A Problem With These Books
31 - Visiting Lee(Gone wrong)
32 - I'm sorry but I can't really be mad at you
33 - Chunnin exams (pt. 5 Poor Gaara)
34 - My broken village and an Uzumaki history lesson.
35 - A trip with Pervy Sage and meeting a certain someone
On Pause
Hello 👋

11 - The Sunsets Are Beautiful

334 13 4
By Shinigami_Kinji

Shizuka's pov

As we were walking around the village, Shinigami seemed to love everything. "When I'm older, I think I would love to live here." That made both me and Momoku smirk. We walked towards Shinigami as Momoku whispered to her in her ear. It was loud enough for me to hear but too low for Yamato too. "So you could stay here with your future boyfriend." As soon as she said that, Shinigami's face flared up into 5 different shades of read as we wiggled our eyebrows.

"S-stop that, i-it isn't f-funny!!" She said sturtering, as she defended herself. I smiled slightly, as Momoku began to laugh at Shinigami's priceless reaction.

Time Skip

As we were getting ready to go back Shinigami looked up at the sky then walked towards us.

Shinigami's pov

'The sky........ It looks so beautiful.
Maybe I could find a place to see the sunset.' I thought to myself as I walked towards my team. "I'll catch up with you guys later I'm gonna look around for a bit more."

"Are you sure it's getting kinda dark." Yamato-Sensai said as I just shook my head. "Don't worry I'll be back in no more then an hour." I say with a big grin. "Ok then. No less then an hour. Bye." Yamato said before him and my teammates walked towards our room. As they left I decided to try and find a place to see the sunset. 'A high and tall building I could sit on top of should work.' I thought to myself as I scanned my eyes around me looking for a place. That's when it hit me. The Kazekage building is perfect. Hopefully people like ANBU don't think I'm gonna try and kill the Kazekage.

As I'm walking to the Kazekage building I go towards the back of it since there are windows facing the front from the Kazekage's office. I was gonna air bend my way up the wall but realized that anyone could see me. It's better to be caught walking up the wall with chakra, then to be 'floating' or 'flying' up the wall. So I walked up it using chakra.

When I got to the top I went to the edge and sat down facing the sun set. I started to hum a song that I found peaceful. I was too busy looking at the sunset to realize that another person was behind me. It was when Advika flew to me from where we were staying for tonight, since I she left when everyone else did. She flew behind me making me look behind me. I saw that she flew in circles a few feet above Gaara. Wait. GAARA. WHEN DID HE GET HERE. My face immediately flushed as I saw him. Advika tried to land on his head but before she could, sand blocked her way making her jump up and scream from surprise. Since she flew to me I used her to cover up my flushed face before Gaara could see it.  "H-Hey, what ya doing?" I said with a nervous tone in mt voice, but not a bad one. Gaara seemed to notice it and look somewhat confused.

Gaara's pov

As it was getting dark I decided to go out to the top of the Kazekage building. As I did a sand jutsu that turns my body to sand and flew with the wind to the top of the Kazekage building. As I got there, I saw the girl from early and heard her humming. I stayed and listened and waited for her to finish. I'm not sure why but, I didn't think of killing her. Her pet from earlier flew over to her but pasted her and flew above my head causing her to turn around.

The animal then tried to land on my head but my sand blocked it causing it to scream and jump up. It then started to fly to the girl. Which the girl held the animal up to her face.

"H-Hey what ya doing?" She stuttered. She sounded nervous but not like other people. She didn't sound nervous from fear, but I couldn't really tell what it was.

"Well aren't you idiotic. Stupid humans." I heard Shukaku talking to mean me which is strange since he never talks to me unless he wants me to kill someone. "What are you talking about?" I ask him, obviously confused. "Don't worry about it. You wouldn't understand it." He told me.

"Are you okay?"

I look up to see the girl with a look of.....I think concern? No one has ever gave me the look before.

"Why do you care?" I answer back with a blank look.

Shinigami's pov

"Why do you care?" Gaara ask. I smiled. "Why not?" I said shrugging. He looked like he didn't expect that answer but I wasn't able to see reaction to it since I sat back down and looked back towards the sunset

The sky was now many different shades of red, yellow, orange, and pink. "Suna has beautiful sunsets." I mumbled to myself. Advika moved onto my lap and curled herself into a ball looking at the sunset. I didn't realize that Gaara sat next to me until I felt Shukaku's dark chakra.

I looked over to Gaara worried. Shukaku probably wants Gaara to kill someone right now. The best way for me to help him right now is probably to distract him. "So. Are you gonna answer my question?" I asked him, making him slightly look at me.

"What." He said. "I asked if you were okay. You zoned out before." I said with concern in my voice. "I'm fine." He said aggressively. I sighed looking up at the sky. "If you say so, Gaara. As long as your happy." I say laying myself down on my back with my legs dangling off the edge of the building. I mumbled the last part so Gaara wouldn't hear me.

I had about 15 minutes left so I was gonna leave in a bit. The sun has already set and I'm now looking up at the sky that had stars slowly forming. I sensed someone's chakra but acted as if I didn't. About 3 minutes later I felt the person moving and I felt them throw a lot of kunai and shrunken at Gaara.

Even though Gaara has his sand I wasn't gonna make it seem like I never knew the guy was there. As Advika got off me and onto Gaara's gord, I got up in one swift motion and airbended all of the Kunai away from us.

Two kunai ended up in each of their shoulders and two shrunken in their knees. "Can I help you?" I asked in a bone chilling tone with a straight face. "I would leave if I were you, girl. You wouldn't want to get hurt now would you?" They said spitting venom into the word girl. Gaara was ready to kill him since Shukaku has been wanting to kill someone tonight. But I wasn't gonna let him. I smirked and stepped towards the person.

"Is that a threat?" I said pulling out a mini scroll from my leg. "It's not me I'm speaking of. I mean the demon brat next to you." They said referring to Gaara. I knew what he was talking about of course but decided to play dumb. I rose an eyebrow "What do you mean?"

The person chuckled. "That boy has the demon 1 tails sealed within him. Therefore, he is a demon." He said with a smirk, thinking he's so smart. "You sound so stupid right now that it's sad. You do realize that makes Gaara perfectly fine right. You said it yourself. It's sealed within him. Not murged together idiot." I said in a bored tone.

What I said seemed to surprise Gaara and anger the person in front of me. As the person came at me I opened the scroll and I had my staff in my hand. And through it to Advika. She knows to throw it to me when I need it. The came at me with Taijutsu. I blocked most of his attacks. He punched me so hard I fell over the roof. I know chakra control so I used it to stop myself from falling. When I stopped myself I saw the Kazekage look at me and raise an eyebrow. I waved at him and pointed towards the roof. He nodded slowly seemingly confused. I then ran up the building and before either Gaara or the person in front of us could attack, Advika throws me my staff and I airbend him away from us.

Since I'm really fast I ran as he was still moving from when I  air bended him. I moved my fist and punched him in the back. I heard a few of tbe bones from his spine crack. The person fainted from the pain. I didn't bother checking who it was. I walked over to my scroll and put my staff back into it. I then strapped it back to my leg and went to check on Gaara. Advika hopped onto my shoulder.

"You okay Gaara?" I ask. He looks at me confused, worried, and bunch of other emotions. "Why? Why would you say something like that?" He asked making fist with his hands. I sensed the Kazekage but payed him no attention. "I only said what I believed. Besides, I'm a person that can see beyond what others could at first glance. I could see your pain and sadness. I know people that have suffered like you Gaara. I'm not saying the exact same way but at least similar. That's why Gaara. Some people don't understand that, but I do." I replied to him as I looked up at the night stars. I then looked at him and smiled. "I've got to go back to my team now but remember that even though it may seem like your alone, you aren't." I finished it off with my signature smile.

"Thank you." I heard Gaara say lower then a whisper. I smiled then started to leave. I had only 2 minutes left to be back so Advika flew back next to me as I jumped from rooftop to rooftop. Luckily for me, I'm fast so I got there in about a minute. Unluckily, I was actually 10 minutes late. That took longer then I thought.

After a long and unnecessary lecture from Yamato-Sensai, everyone began to get ready for bed. Yamato slept on one bed as Shizuka and Momoku shared the bed. I was on the floor with the other animals. They offered to have me sleep with them on the bed but I didn't really want to so I slept on the floor with the animals. We were supposed to be at the Kazekage's office at 7 a.m. so we went to sleep.

'Good night, Gaara. Good night Mom and Dad. Good night Naru.'

A/N - I hope you enjoyed this weeks chapter. Make sure to vote for the chapter if you enjoyed. Sorry if you didn't like it though. Anyways, have a good day or night readers.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.8K 162 16
Water. Earth. Fire. Air. Long ago, the Four Nations lived together in harmony. Then, everything changed when the Fire Nation attacked. Only the Avata...
1.7K 42 19
Sunagakure stumbled upon a stranger who as cooperative as she is, she just can't remember her past... Konohagakure even chipped in to help and when...
Outcast By Sage

Fanfiction

74.5K 1.4K 28
Naruto is mad. Sakura is annoying and Sasuke is a jerk. Naruto is already S-Level, but only a few know about that secret. Team 8 is bored. Konoha is...
26K 679 31
NOTE: You must have read "Gaara's Romance #1" - "The Legend of Diyuma" ( https://www.wattpad.com/story/96060726-the-legend-of-diyuma-gaara%27s-romanc...