The Mist Pillar's Sister (MHA...

By AlvaAckerman

The mist pillar,Muichiro Tokito have a sister.Tokito Y/N,the tsuguko of Muichiro. A certain mission that make... More

Tokito Y/N
0
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
A/N
17
18
19
20
21
Happy Birthday to Obanai Iguro
22
A/N
A/N and New Story
23
Question
Thanks
24
25
Epilogue
Note
A/N
Book 2
A/N

8

39.5K 1.4K 3.8K
By AlvaAckerman

Shigaraki look at the T.V in exicidement like a child waiting for his birthday present.

"Shigaraki Tomura.You're really interested about her"Kurogiri told the light blue haried boy who scrowl a bit.

"Kurogiri.Don't intercept.Right?"
Shigaraki look at the figure behind him.

"......"The person didn't say nothing making the villain tch a bit.

You sat the middle between Midoriya and Uraraka as you look Kirishima vs Bakugo.

"Who do you think who will win?"Mina said exicitly."Bakugo has most chance of winning"You answered while others look at you.

"Y/N-Chan.You are going to fight Todoroki-Kun at the next round"Midoriya told you as he start to panic instead of you who blankly look at him.

Bakugo won just like you said to others.Others talk a bit since they got thirty minutes break.

Midoriya start to ramble you about Todoroki while you sleep with your eyes open.

Bakugo look at you quietly.If you won against Todoroki and you are going to fight against him the next round.That make him exicided for the first time.

"Y/N-Chan!!!!!"Midoriya shout your name as you woke up."So loud..."You lazily rub your eyes.The girls start to squeal at your cuteness.

"The fight is going to start!!!"Midoriya drag you like how Shinso did.You didn't say nothing as you got out of the end of the tunnel.

"This is the fight that we have been waiting for!!!!!On the left side,we have Todoroki Shoto!!The recommended student of 1-A!!!!"The crowds cheer for Todoroki who look at you seriously.

"On the right side,Tokito Y/N!!!The ace of 1-A!!!"

"The fight start in 3.....2.....1."

A lot of ice dash at you as you dodge as you sheathed your sword.You might took seriously when you fight against Todoroki and Bakugo.

"The Breath Of Mist,Sixth Form:Lunar Dispering Mist"

You easily slash the ice as Todoroki tch.Todoroki make the wall of ice surround you like a square and he cover the up with his ice making you impossible to escape.

"The Breath Of Moon,Eighth Form:Moon-Dragon Ringtail"

You make a single slash that make the ice shattered.You dash Todoroki.Todoroki protect himself with his left hand not noticing he use his left side.

"Stop being stubborn.That's your quirk not the forever number two grandfather"You blankly told Todoroki.

At Pro heroes side

"Hahahahahahahaha!!!!"Others heroes laugh hard what you just said to Endeavor who have bigger fire on his body.

"I like that kid"Dirty ash blond hero said as he grinned a bit.

At your side

The who stage was covered with fire what you just said."That's right.That is his quirk"Todoroki thought what you just said to him.

He found light thanks to you.Maybe he should buy you snacks after the sport festival.

The fire dragon that Todoroki create charge at you.

"Total Concentration,The Breath Of Water:,Eleventh Form:Dead Calm"

"Ocean?"Others though as they watch the whole stage cover with ocean.You put your katana tip to the ground in the complete defense form.

The fire didn't reach you.Like they pass you in other eyes.

You look at Todoroki who start panting a bit."He reach his limit"You thought as you make the last bow.

"The Breath Of Flame,Ninth Form:Rengoku"

The crowds,the pros,the stuffs and other students look at the battle in shock.

"T-Todoroki is went out of the bounds!!Tokito move to the semi final!!!"Midnight shutters a bit still surprise a bit.

You put your sword to the original place."Can you still stand?"You put your hand in front of Todoroki.

Todoroki didn't say nothing as he put his hand to yours.You pull Todoroki much to his surprise.

"The fight was great.I have a lot of fun"Small smile appear on your face.

Light pink was on Todoroki face when he saw you smile even it was small.

"Thanks.By the way Tokito..."You look at Todoroki.

"...you should smile more"Todoroki continues."Y/N.Call me Y/N"Todoroki nod as he went to the Recovery Girl for light injury.

You walk back to your rest room.You quietly sit on the chair as you look at the ceiling.

"Look N/N!!!"The eight years old you look at Muichiro who smile brightly and the same time exicitly as Yuichiro was behind him.

"Tada!!!"Muichiro show you the beautiful flower crown."So pretty!!"You told your two brothers.

"Me and Yuichiro made it!!"Muichiro said as he pound his chest proudly.

"I was bored so..."Yuichiro look at the other side.If you look closely he had red ears.

You giggles a bit as you put the flower crown on your head.You hug your brothers."Thank you!I love you Mui-Nii!Yui-Nii!!"

"Silly,we love you too"Yuichiro sigh and told you."I love you too!!"Muichiro told you.

"By the way,(Favorite Flower) crown suit you the best"The twins said in sync.

You open your eyes.You didn't notice that you slept when you done out.

"Another piece of memory"You muttered as you not noticing that the dual haired boy behind you.

"Y/N.What do you mean another piece of memory?"You look behind with wide eyes.

Todoroki was standing behind you."Tell me"He continues as he look at you.You can see that he was confused what you just said.

"I will tell you after the sport festival"Todoroki nod what you said to you."I have something to ask you either way"The door slam open showing Bakugo.

"What are you doing,Half and Half!?"You cover your ears."I just come to check on Y/N"Todoroki blankly told Bakugo.

Bakugo tch as he look at you."Chibi!!Don't hold back!!"You didn't say nothing as you look at the plant near Bakugo.

"What is the name of that plant called again?"

"Finally the semi battle begins now!!!On the right side,raging beast from 1-A,Bakugo Katsuki!!!!"

"On the left side,the prodigy yet always zone out person,Tokito Y/N!!!"

"The battle start in 3.....2....1..!!!"

Bakugo dash at you fast with his explosion.You sheathed your sword quickly.

"The Breath Of Mist,Third Form: Scattering Mist Splash"

Bakugo dodge your attack."Howzer inpact!!"Bakugo spin himself in fast pace.You sigh at Bakugo inpatient.

"The Breath Of Mist: Seventh Form: Obscuring Clouds"

Bakugo attack pass at your after image.

"AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO SAW THE WHOLE STAGE COVER IN MIST!!!??"Present Mic voice boom in.

"That movement is the same thing that Tokito use in human cavalry battle'"Aizawa told Present Mic.

Bakugo continues to attack you when he saw your figure but he failed his attack.

A single slash was heard.The mist start to clear showing Bakugo was on the ground in pain while you stand still like nothing happened.

"I am not done yet!!!"Bakugo make the big explosion like the fight between him and Uraraka at the random direction to make you impossible to escape and next to you.

"The Breath Of Sun:Fake Rainbow"

You spin after image to dodge Bakugo attack with impossible speed.You slam your blade back at Bakugo neck when you saw his opening.

"Tokito Y/N is the winner of the sport festival!!!"

The crowds cheer at your winning as you put your sword back to original place as you look at the sky.

"Why is the name of that bird call again?"

You stand on the number one place.
Bakugo was chain at second place as Todoroki was standing on the third place.

"The person who going to put the metal is...."

"I'M HERE WITH THE METALS!!!"

The crowds cheer when they saw All Might who walk to Todoroki first.You zone out a bit.

"Young Tokito!!!''You look at All Might."Your swordsman skills are impressive and perfect!!!"All Might told you as he put the metal to your neck as he hug you.

You didn't say nothing."Final step everyone let's say.......!! "

"PLUS ULTRA!!"

"GOOD WORK!!!"

The crowds scold All Might as your thought was on a certain someone.

"Are others proud of me?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.3M 128K 59
โ•ฐโ‹ฏโžค [#๐Ÿท๐Ÿถ ๐™ต๐™ฐ๐™ฝ๐™ต๐™ธ๐™ฒ๐šƒ๐™ธ๐™พ๐™ฝ | ๐™ฒ๐™พ๐™ผ๐™ฟ๐™ป๐™ด๐šƒ๐™ด๐™ณ ] โ๐—›๐—ฒ'๐˜€ ๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ ๐˜๐˜†๐—ฝ๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—น ๐—ต๐˜‚๐˜€๐—ฏ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ. ๐—›๐—ฒ'๐˜€ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—บ๐—ผ๐—ป ๐—ต๐˜‚๐˜€๐—ฏ๐—ฎ...
5K 289 26
You're part of the universe of Demon Slayer, playing the role of the Thunder Pillar. Will you be able to change the story? Maybe avoid some deaths? O...
73.5K 1.3K 15
IM GOING TO START RE WRITING THIS STORY This is an AU that I have created it's about where tanjiro is the now true demon king hIs father was the demo...