Help Needed /~/ Taekook

By supermochii

[Stuck in a weird state of ongoing and completed] Pregnant at sixteen by his rich model boyfriend, Jeon Jungk... More

DISCLAIMER + RR
C/A
Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
C/A
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Ah Shit
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine (Part Two)
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three (Part Three)
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty-One
Chapter Fifty-Two
Chapter Fifty-Three
Chapter Fifty-Four
Chapter Fifty-Five
Chapter Fifty-Six
Well Hi
Chapter Fifty-Seven
Wow!!!
Chapter Fifty-Eight

Chapter Eleven

4.7K 397 200
By supermochii

I apologize if you ever see the name "Taeyu", I meant Taeji lol. I try to edit the name if I mess up but sometimes I won't see it to fix it.

---

Taehyung arrived not too long after and Jungkook was relieved as she tried to make more advances on him, trying to seduce him to give her money. She had even reached down once to grope him. He just tried to keep his distance.

"Taehyung!" The crazy woman yelled, throwing her arms around the blonde's neck and hanging on him like a monkey. "I need money."

"Hamin, you need to leave," Taehyung said bluntly as he roughly pushed the woman from him. "Get out of my house."

"I will when you give me money!" The woman screeched again.

"For what? To get more high than you already are? Oh please," the designer rolled his eyes and pointed to the door. "Out, Hamin."

Hamin stomped like a child again and hit Taehyung in the chest. One of her false nails fell off but she didn't notice. Jungkook watched it fall to the floor.

"You're so greedy! Who are you trying to look good for? The self-righteous boy over there?!" She pointed at Jungkook, "if he weren't here you'd pay me for my time."

Jungkook's eyes widened and Taehyung saw his expression. With one stone-cold look from the older man, Jungkook quickly looked down and started messing with stuff before deciding to clean, deciding that this didn't involve him anymore. However, he did plan to tell Taehyung what that bat of a woman had done to Yunah.

Somehow, Taehyung managed to get Hamin out of his house. She had tried to take Yunah with her but god only knew where she was going dressed like that and Taehyung wasn't going to allow that neglectful woman to take their five-year-old daughter on her drug sprees.

"I'm sorry for bothering you but she just barged in, I didn't know she caused you so much trouble..." Jungkook apologized quietly as he watched Taehyung sigh and pinch the bridge of his nose.

Taehyung waved him off, obviously not in the mood to talk about it.

"Can...can you check her?" Jungkook asked hesitantly as he pointed at Yunah still asleep on the couch.

"What?" Taehyung asked, his tone was annoyed but Jungkook wasn't going to stay quiet about what he saw. If this child was going through what he had gone through and he stayed quiet about it, then that would make him just as disgusting as Yunah's mother and his ex.

"The woman kicked her down hard," the younger man said, "I tried to pick her up and she stopped me because it seemed like I hurt her sides. She was complaining about being tired because she hasn't slept any and she hasn't been to school."

Taehyung stared at the Jungkook as if what he was saying was a hard pill to swallow. He stood up from where he was sitting and walked towards the couch Yunah was lying on. He moved the blanket off her back before pulling her shirt up and was immediately met with a dark bruise covering most of her side. Jungkook's breath hitched and he closed his eyes briefly in hopes that when they reopened the bruise wouldn't be there.

"Sir..." Jungkook said quietly, "y-you have to do something about this—"

"DON'T YOU THINK I KNOW THAT?!" Taehyung yelled, startling both Jungkook and Yunah. Jungkook subconsciously stepped away as the five-year-old stirred in her sleep before looking up at Taehyung.

"Hey, Daddy!" She exclaimed, pushing herself up. If Jungkook hadn't seen the bruise, he would've never thought it would be there from the way she excitedly threw herself on Taehyung and barely even grimacing from the pain it probably caused her. Taehyung didn't hug her but instead untangled her arms from his neck and sat her back down.

"Why are you still here?" He asked Jungkook and Jungkook's eyes widened even more. Was he being fired?!

"Sir, I—"

"School ended five minutes ago, go do your job — take Yunah with you."

"But Seungho's car won't fit Yunah, my kids, and Taeji!"

"Call someone who has a car that can fit them then," he didn't give Jungkook time to say anything as he turned around and quickly made his way upstairs instead of his office.

Jungkook followed the entitled designer as anger filled his veins. Was he just going to pretend that his daughter wasn't being abused by her drug-addicted mother? Had Taehyung known about this? Jungkook stopped the office door from closing, taking Taehyung by surprise.

"Your daughter has bruises and the first thing you do is send her away?!" Jungkook yelled, "she can't even comprehend what's happening! You need to explain it to her!"

"Who are you to tell me what to do with my own child?" Taehyung asked calmly.

"A person that cares, Taehyung!" Jungkook exclaimed. This was unbelievable.

'Rich people...all they care about is their reputation imagine if this got out in the public' Jungkook thought with a scoff.

"Your concern isn't needed," Taehyung snapped, grabbing the doorknob from inside his office. He leaned so close to Jungkook's face that Jungkook had to quickly back up as he felt Taehyung's body heat. "And remember you're just a house help and a babysitter, you have no other place in my life so you have no reason to think you're relevant enough to talk to me like that. Stay in your place and I'll stay in mine."

The next thing Jungkook knew, his fist had connected with Taehyung's face and Taehyung was now on the ground. Jungkook pushed his hands in his pocket and looked at Taehyung's surprised face through his fringe.

"Maybe have a taste of what I went through and then you'll understand why I care so much," Jungkook said as calm as he could but even Taehyung heard the way his voice wavered. "But I don't expect people like you to care about anything besides themselves."

_____ _____ _____ _____
(That night)

"He punched you?!" Taehyung's friend on the other line shouted followed by howling laughter and loud thumps as the man started stomping his feet.

"He PUNCHED you!" He yelled again, "oh my god that is hilarious!"

Taehyung sat back in his chair with a blank face, listening to his friend die with laughter. He held a cold cloth against his cheek and patiently waited for the man to stop laughing.

"Why'd he do that?" His friend asked, still trying to control his laughter.

"Reasons, I guess I provoked him..." Taehyung mumbled, looking in his make up mirror to check the bruising. "I look disgusting, he really gave his all as though he's been holding in that punch for a long time."

"WOAH! Kim Taehyung taking responsibility for his own actions?! I'm shocked!"

"Shut it, Bogum," Taehyung snapped, "I really did provoke him this time, something hit home I guess."

"Well, he'll get over it," Bogum replied, "you have better things to worry about than the feelings of some male maid."

Taehyung hummed. "Right, I have to go now."

"Yup same, bye, loser—"

Taehyung hung up before his friend/model could finish his sentence. He sighed and placed his phone screen down onto his bed. It was currently 10PM and his daughters had already taken their baths and were in bed. Taehyung had checked Yunah for more bruises and, luckily, he didn't find any. He had tried to ask the five-year-old about what happened during her time with her mother but she began to get whiney due to being sleepy so Taehyung dropped it.

After his girls went to bed, Taehyung had started writing out how much money to give Jungkook as his last payment; he had planned to fire him and give him a bad review as he didn't tolerate such disrespect. However, he stopped himself from doing so. 

Jungkook had a lot of great qualities that his best housekeepers and nannies didn't have. For one, he completed his tasks with no complaints — he didn't even complain when he was told everything he'd be doing. Another, though Taeji gave Jungkook absolute hell, the seven-year-old never complained about him as she did with the prior nannies and Jungkook didn't complain about her — Yunah even trusted him enough for him to tend to her bruises. Before Jungkook left to get Taeji and his kids from school, Taehyung had quietly watched Jungkook tend to Yunah as though she were his child. He watched the younger man tentatively check her bruises while calling someone to take him to pick up his kids and Taeji. Taehyung was surprised that Yunah trusted him enough and talked to him comfortably.

So he let go of the idea of firing Jungkook.

His laptop dinged and he looked down as the number over the email icon appeared followed by a notification from his private email rather than his business one. He clicked it and he was met with a lengthy email.

"I understand if you want to fire me now. What I did was unacceptable and disrespectful so I will face the consequences. I feel sorry for what I did because instead of resorting to violence I could have explained why I felt so strongly about Yunah's situation, however, it's not your place to know about my past and its definitely not your place to care. So once again, I'm sorry for punching you and I understand if you no longer want me to work for you.
Sincerely, Jeon Jungkook".

"Awe that was well thought out, how cute," Taehyung mumbled as he clicked on the reply box and sent a quick response.

"I'll see you in my office at 7AM sharp and we will discuss further.
Best regards, Kim Taehyung".

---

Word Count: 1607

Did Taehyun deserve that punch?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 32.1K 60
In which Daniel Ricciardo accidentally adds a stranger into his F1 group chat instead of Carlos Sainz.
126K 2.3K 47
Alexis Piastri is Oscar Piastri's older sister. After feeling unfulfilled with her life, Alexis decides to drop everything to take a gap year and joi...
1.7M 62.4K 43
" Wtf is wrong with you, can't you sleep peacefully " " I-Its pain..ning d-down there, I can't...s-sleep " " JUST SLEEP QUIETLY & LET ME ALSO SLEEP...
791K 47.5K 119
Y/N L/N is an enigma. An outgoing, cheerful, smiley teenage boy. Happy, sociable, excitable. A hidden gem in the rough of Japan's younger soccer pl...