The Mist Pillar's Sister (MHA...

By AlvaAckerman

The mist pillar,Muichiro Tokito have a sister.Tokito Y/N,the tsuguko of Muichiro. A certain mission that make... More

Tokito Y/N
0
1
2
3
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
A/N
17
18
19
20
21
Happy Birthday to Obanai Iguro
22
A/N
A/N and New Story
23
Question
Thanks
24
25
Epilogue
Note
A/N
Book 2
A/N

4

47.2K 1.5K 2.3K
By AlvaAckerman

The moon was shining brightly as the girl stand on the building with the underground hero.

"I sense the demon aura"Y/N muttered as she disappeared in thin air.Aizawa look at the place where you disappeared.

He admitted that the people death become low because of you.

Hitoshi Shinso the boy from the general department feeding the stray cats.How can he be cold heart when cat are his favorite animal.

"Here eat slowly"Hitoshi pet the white cat.He chuckles slowly.They look cute.

Hitoshi heard the noise behind him.The crunch noise that make him curious.Hitoshi went to the place and his eye wide as he look at the victim in horror.

Three men hungrily eat the dead bodys."What is it?Another human?"One of the demons said as he look at the boy.

"Let eat him.I am hungry either ways"Another suggest as he hungrily look at Hitoshi.

Hitoshi was stand there paralyzed.He couldn't do nothing.He even forgot to use his quirk on the demons.

The three demons sprint directly to Hitoshi.The boy close his eyes waiting for the pain.But the pain never come.

Hitoshi slowly open his eyes and greet by the girl with black hair and turquoise at the tip.

She slay the demons without any fear.Hitoshi watch in awe at the girl.

"Are you okay?"The girl ask him.Hotoshi only nod at her answer.He still couldn't look his eyes from her.

"What are those things?"Hitoshi pointed at one of the demon body with was turning into ash.

"Demons"You simply answered."Demons?Didn't the demons disappeared since the war between humans and demons?"
Hitoshi thought.

"What is your name?"You ask the purple haired boy."Hitoshi Shinso"The boy simply answered.

"Hitoshi-San.Take this"You hand him the little bag with had dried Westeria inside it.

"My name is Tokito Y/N.This should protect you from demons"

"Tokito.Are you done?"You look at Aizawa who was standing on one of the buildings.

"Yeah"You answer as you jump high and stand beside Aizawa.

Hitoshi watch the two figures faded way as he look the bag that you give him.

"Tokito Y/N.I heard that name before"Hitoshi muttered.

_______________________________

The school end like normally but was it.You still sleep on your desk same with Aizawa who was sleeping with his yellow sleeping bag.

"Those two always sleep"Uraraka whispered at Midoriya who know what happening.

You stay all night to kill demons to protect them.

"Just like them rest!"Iida do his hand signs as Uraraka open the door and greet by a lot of people from the other class.

"Wow"Uraraka look the people with awe."What the heck!?"That make you wake up.You rub your eyes sleepily.

"So loud"You muttered as you yawns a bit.

"They are crowding the exit!What are they here for?"Mineta look at the people.

"They're scoping out the competition,you idoit.They wanna see the gang who come through the villain attack.They check on us for the sport festival"Bakugo answered as he look at the crowds.

He 'tch' as he open his mouth and said the crowds one sentence that make them hate 1-A:

"Out of my way you extras"

"Don't call others 'extras'!!"Iida scold Bakugo who ignored him.

"I come to see the people but you guys are really arrogant"Said the familer voice to Bakugo and others.

You look at the person.
"Hitoshi-San?"You muttered look at the boy.

"Tokito-San"Hitoshi look at you for a bit but his attention went back to Bakugo and others.

"Are all the students in 1-A are like this expect Tokito-San? Honestly,I am disappointed"Hitoshi snickered a bit.

"There's a lot of people in General Education Department because they failed to be in the hero Department and based on the results of the sport Festival.People can transfer to the heroics"That make some people sceard.

"What is that bird called again?"You said as you ignored others.

"Consider it a declaration of the war"That make you snap out of your thought.

Another person just like Kirishima come and yelling as you cover your ears."So loud"You muttered and open the back door that others forgot.

"But that makes them interesting"You muttered as you didn't notice that small smile appear on your face.

One Week later

"Man.I really wanted to wear my costume!"Mina whines."What is that shiny thing called again?"You look at the ground.

"Tokito is still Tokito"Others thought as they look at you.

"Midoriya"Midoriya look at Todoroki who call him.

''What is it,Todoroki-Kun?"Others attention went to Midoriya and Todoroki.

"On the objective basis.I think I am adove you in terms of practical strength"Todoroki bluntly told Midoriya.

"What?Ah,Um,yeah"Midoriya nervously answered.

"You managed to get All Might attention on you,right?I feel no need to pry into that.I am going to beat you"That makes others shock expect you who still zone out.

"Everyone is thought the same like that"You said loud enough for other to hear.

"I don't know why All Might and other stuff attention to you but I'm going to beat you too,Tokito"Todoroki narrowed his eyes as he look at you.

"Whatever.I will forgot anyways"You replied.

"What?Is this declaration of war from the strongest kid in the class to the ace of the class?"Kaminari said exicitly as he look at you,Midoriya and Todoroki.

You look at white ceiling with blunt look."It seems Midoriya accpect Todoroki's declaration"You thought as you hum a bit.

"It's time now!!"Iida intercept as he do karate hand signs.

"IT'S THE FRESHMAN STAGE AND THE STUDENTS ARE MAKING THEIR ENTRY RIGHT NOW!!!YOU'RE HERE FOR CLASS 1-A,RIGHT!?"People's start to cheer when 1-A show their entry.

"What is the shape of that cloud again?"You look at the sky with your mint green eyes.

"I gonna take first place!!"You look at Bakugo.

"Still cocky.That will make you fail"You thought as you remember someone.

"All right.First event of this year is...... obstacle race!!!!"Midnight shout as she show the board.

"An obstacle race?"Midoriya said."It's a race between all 11 class!The 4km race!!You can free to do anything as long as you remain in the course!!"

You still look at the sky with blunt look at others took a stance to run."Y/N.Do your best not matter what happened"You heard Kagaya voice.

You didn't say nothing.The red light turn into green as people run to the start gate.

"Whatever I'm forgot anyways"You muttered you step on people's shoulder.You felt cold temperature as you saw Todoroki running first using his quirk on others.

"First people who go through the start gate are Todoroki and Tokito!!!"You could hear Present Mic voice.

"What happen to the girl who always zone out!!?? Mummy man!?"Present Mic teases you and Aizawa.

"Shut up"You and Aizawa said in sync."I just remembered what Oyakata Sama said to me that all"You continues.

Others got out of Todoroki quirk as well.

"Well obviously some of you in my class gonna make it past but more of you were able to dodge than I thought"Said Todoroki as he look others still running.

"I ain't buying you're stupid double bluff Todoroki!!Now that why why don't you shallow my killer move!!"Mienta yelled as he use his quirk but he was greet by robot punch him.

You didn't say nothing as you run quietly.

"Targets.Detected multiple!"You look at the big robort while you unsheathe your sword.

"Breath Of Moon,First Form:Dark Moon-Evening Palace"

You cut of the the roborts in half as you continue to run.Todoroki use his ice quirk to freeze the robort and he still follow you.

"Tokito Y/N cut the robort beautifully.I will be lying if I didn't say that wasn't impressive"You heard Aizawa spoke from the microphone.

"Todoroki Shoto freeze the robort!!!.As expect from the recommended student"Present Mic continues.

People start to cheer you and Todoroki.Todoroki freeze your legs but you jump it to dodge.

"Well if first barrier was easy!!!What about the second barrier!!!??If you fall you're out!!!The fall!!!"

You disappeared as you jump land to land easily."I am not surprised"Aziawa though as he look at you.

Others pass quickly as you reach third barrier with Todoroki.

"Maybe I should learn about Breath of Lightning"You muttered as you easily dodge the mine.

"Haha.It doesn't means nothing to me!!!"You look behind.Bakugo use his explosion to fly."Smart move for angry person"You muttered.

Bakugo and Todoroki attack you as you dodge both of them and the mine as the same time.

You took a deep breath and the mist cover the whole mine.

"What!!!The mist cover the mine!!!!"Impressive move,Tokito Y/N!!!!"

You pass Todoroki and Bakugo as you heard the loud noice behind.You look behind and Midoriya was on the sky.

"Not bad"You said to Midoriya who slam the metal to Todoroki and Bakugo.

"The first person of the first events are....Midoriya Izuku and Tokito Y/N!!!!"

You and Midoriya pass the same time.
Midoriya was panting while sitting on the ground as you look at the plant.

"What is that plant called again?"

_________________________

"This 43 people move to second event.I'm sorry to the people who lose.The second event is... behold!!!"The board was written with 'human cavalry battle'

"I will forgot anyways"You thought as you look at the sky.

"The first place is worth ten million since there's two people who got the first place so five million to each person!!!"

Everyone look at you and Midoriya like you two are a piece of meat to them.

"What is that thing call again?"You said loudly ignoring that the whole world sweat drop at you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26K 996 46
❝ 𝙒𝙃𝙔 𝘿𝙄𝘿 𝙏𝙃𝙄𝙎 𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙋𝙀𝙉 𝙏𝙊 𝙈𝙀¿ ❞ - In which the twin sister of Itadori Yuuji, Itadori Y/n, had been sent on a mission with her fell...
476K 16.1K 142
The girl who love anime so much which is one of her favorite anime is Demons slayer After the accident happens she didn't expect her new life that s...
98.8K 2.8K 24
Y/n l/n. The melancholy pillar wasn't well known in the demon slayer corps. That all changes when she met Tanjiro and his friends. However, Because o...
7.2K 283 26
bnha/MHA x modern/Isekai reader part time working teen takes in a cat that was a deity in disguise and granted her a wish as a thank you. she goes to...