How to steal a heart: 2 [COMP...

Bởi benedictam17

It's been three years since Natalie left New York, and left her so called friends and family. She left with n... Xem Thêm

New Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chpater 29
Chpater 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Choater 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chaoter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chpater 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94

Chapter 39

279 11 0
Bởi benedictam17

It was hard to wake up, my eyes were heavy. When I did, I saw Charles next me with Noah in his hands sleeping. "Hey...." I said softly. I'm finally seeing Noah after awhile and I just want to hug him and hold him but I can't move. I tried but I couldn't. I look down on my body to see a bandage wrapped around my torso. "I had surgery?" I asked him. "Yes, two days ago." Two days! Dang. "Where's Elijah? Is he ok?" I asked but he stayed quiet. "What's wrong? Where's Elijah?" Out of nowhere, Lily comes storming into the room, tears streaming down her face as she throws a newspaper at me."This is all your fault! If you didn't insist on having a connection with my son then none of this would've happened!" I look over at Charles with confusion before grabbing the news paper and reading the title. 'After the death of Dr. Lily Anderson's son, Max Anderson, years ago in the army, her younger son, Elijah Anderson, has died today after a shooting.' I read and look at both of them. "Elijah isn't dead. He can't be!No no no, Charles tell me this is a mistake....... please. My son isn't dead." He couldn't even look me in the eye. At that moment, Lily leaves the room and Adam, Finn, Elizabeth, Zoe and Scar walk in. "Hey it's okay...." said Zoe, trying to make me feel better. "I can't take this. It hurts too much. Stop. Please make it stop. Make it stop!" I yelled while crying. Charles hands Noah to Elizabeth and hugs me tight. Elizabeth leaves the room with Noah. Scar and Zoe come up to my bed. "I'm here. Cry, yell, do whatever you want. I'm here." Zoe said. "I know your probably tired of me apologizing but I am truly sorry. I'm not going anywhere this time." Scar said. I hugged them tightly. "We're so sorry for your loss Nana." Zoe said. I cried into their arms as they held me.

A couple of hours passed and I'm now going to see Elijah's body. "Do you want me to go with you?" Asked Charles, I shook my head and went in by myself. I slowly walked up to him on the steel table. I touched his hair, then his cheeks. He was blue and cold. "I love you so much Elijah and I'll miss you. We just got to meet each other and now your gone. I'll tell your brother how much you loved him and everything about you. I'll always remember the day we first met, one of the best days ever." I finished with tears streaming down my face. I kiss his cheek before turning to leave.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

8.3K 113 17
Natalie Parker is forced to move to New York City when her father takes a job there. Her old life in Wisconsin was over all perfect. She had the best...
25.1K 1K 38
Natalie Brooks is a senior and just wants to get by her last year of high school with ease and then go off to college. That is, until the infamous No...
56K 1.5K 42
She had her own apartment, her own job, and her own life. Nothing to drag her down. Everything was perfect. Her abusive parents weren't in the pictur...
4K 89 13
Part of the vlog squad go out to a club and Natalie's night doesn't go as planned. David is there for her when she needs it most, but what changes af...