Infidelity

Oleh Jadahx_

What is love with lies? Lebih Banyak

Roll Call
I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
XXXI
XXXII
XXXIII
XXXIV
XXXV
XXXVI
XXXVII
XXXVIII
XXXIX
XL
XLI
XLIII
XLIV
XLV
XLVI
XLVII
XLVIII
XLIX
L
LI
??
LII
LIII
LIV
LV
LVI
LVII
LVIII
LIX
LX
LXI
LXII
LXIII
NAME CHANGE: THE PUBLIC EYE
LXIV
LXV
LXVI
LXVII
LXVIII
LXIX
LXX
LXXI
LXXII
LXXIII
Epilogue
🚨New story alert🚨

XLII

2.2K 107 78
Oleh Jadahx_

February 1st: 7 months

Omniscient 

"Happy 7 months!" Brooklyn looked up to see Bernice entering her room. She didn't even try to put on the fake smile that she's been wearing for the past week. Yes, week. It has been about a week and a half since anyone has seen or heard from Chris. What everyone has seen is the same sex tape that Brooklyn seen. She felt humiliated, embarrassed, hurt, betrayed, the list goes on. 

"Thanks." She mumbled, not taking her eyes away from the TV screen. She's been having trouble with eating, not at all having an appetite. The only way she has been eating was from Bernice nearly forcing her. She could feel herself slowly falling into a fit of depression, she knew that her health was going down. 

"Listen mama, you need to get it together. If it's not for yourself then for the two little baby boys you have living in there." Brooklyn bit down on her bottom lip, trying her best to tune Bernice out. She didn't want to talk nor did she want to be lectured by anyone.

"I get it, I really do. But I can't help it, how would you deal with a situation like this? My children's father is deadass missing. How the fuck do you lose a whole Chris Brown?! Shit makes no damn sense. Then I get shit sent to me showing that he's missing because he wanted to fuck some two dollar ass bitches and-." 

"Wait a minute. So I know you haven't been on social media and all of that but I wanted to show you something. This has been trending after someone pointed it out..." Bernice walked over by Brooklyn, sitting on the bed next to her. Brooklyn adjusted herself to sit up right and watched as Bernice typed away at her phone. 

"So this is the tweet and it says 'They covered his face in each video and picture, he's making no noise, and you can see in the background of her selfie that he looks restrained. I think y'all need to look into this deeper.' From there, the tweet has been being re-tweeted everywhere. Brooklyn I think he was raped." Brooklyn raised an eyebrow, grabbing the phone from Bernice. She used her two fingers to zoom into the picture and the videos. 

"Oh shit." Brooklyn mumbled once she realized what people were talking about. Damn near jumping out of the bed, she grabbed her phone and quickly went to the app store. She rapidly shook her leg, waiting for the two apps to download. Bernice watched Brooklyn closely, biting down on her bottom lip. 

"Brook we need to get back to Miami." Brooklyn looked over her shoulder at Bernice. After Brooklyn received the videos, she forced Bernice, Brielle, and Makai to come with her back to California. It was weird because she was still staying in the house that they shared, but she was getting ready to leave. 

"Let's go right now." Brooklyn said as she began walking out the room. She typed a number into her phone and put it to her ear. Listening to the rings, she grabbed the first set of keys she seen and walked out the door. Bernice followed closely behind, grabbing her purse before walking out the door. 

"Hi can you get the jet loaded up, I'm on my way." With that, Brooklyn quickly stepped into her car and sped off. Bernice grabbed onto the top handle of the car, eyeing Brooklyn like she was crazy. 

"Can you slow the fuck down? We don't even know what we're going to do once we actually get down there. Everyone else already left and-." Brooklyn's neck snapped in Bernice's direction. Luckily they were at a red light so she wasn't just sitting in the middle of the road. 

"What the fuck do you mean everyone left?!" She knew she was one of those people who left, but she expected those so called friends to at least be there with him just in case anything happened. She at least thought they would stay and look around for him. Even if they had no lead or anything of that sort. 

"They left a couple days ago Brook, they're here in LA. I mean, Trey went down the last time I heard. But all his other little friends are...here." Brooklyn took a deep sigh, taking one hand off of the steering wheel to hold onto her stomach while the other remained driving. She reached back and grabbed her purse where she had a chocolate chip granola bar. 

"All them fuck ass niggas are fake and I been trying to tell him that." Brooklyn mumbled as she looked back, making her way onto the highway with incoming traffic. She pressed down on the gas pedal hard, making her way all the way to the farthest left lane smoothly. She bit into her granola bar, slowly chewing. 

"Don't stress bout nothing though. We gon figure out what happened and all that." Brooklyn rolled her eyes, everyone always said not to stress but it was never that easy. If she was apart of a stressful situation, she had no choice but to stress. It was just human nature. 

"Shit, we don't have bags or nothing." Brooklyn mumbled once they pulled up to the jet. Bernice shrugged as they both stepped out of the car. 

As soon as they got onto the jet, Brooklyn's eyes shut and she was knocked out clean. It felt like the ride was less than a minute once her eyes began to flutter open. She looked around clueless, scratching her frontal in the process. 

"Bitch we already here?" Brooklyn mumbled, letting out a loud yawn. Bernice looked over at Brooklyn who looked refreshed for the first time in a while. The most Brooklyn has slept a night was at most 2 hours, so sleeping for the whole 6 and a half hour ride to Miami, Bernice was happy for her. 

"We have arrived boo and our first stop is the police station." Brooklyn nodded as they both walked down the steps. She seen paparazzi as soon as they walked out. She put her dark shades over her eyes and clutched her back as they walked. Her swollen stomach being on display for everyone to see. 

"Awww, look at you showing off the big belly." Brooklyn glanced at Bernice and gave her a lazy smile. She rubbed her stomach as they walked to the black truck that was waiting for them. 

"Police station please." The driver nodded and pulled off, starting on his way to the nearest police station. Brooklyn leaned her head back in the seat, felling her hand being grabbed by Bernice. She smiled at the small gesture and squeezed the hand of Bernice. 

"We gon get your big head ass baby daddy back. I promise." Brooklyn chuckled and nodded. Feeling a tiny sense of relief and hope.

*

Chris's eyes roamed the room, him being sober now was a plus to his situation being that he could now see everything around him. He could feel a headache coming on, from the lack of drugs being inserted into his body which he had gotten used to. 

"What the hell." He mumbled to himself, beginning to feel feeling in his body. Something which he hadn't felt in over a week. He looked down at his body to see that he was seated in a chair. Arms strapped and legs strapped also. The light in the room was dim, he nearly had to strain his eyes to see anything. 

"Oh hell no." He mumbled, realizing what was going on. His mind roamed over to what happened nearly two weeks ago. Everything was coming to him like a flood. 

"Aye pass me a bottle." Chris mumbled as he approached the bar. The bartender looked up before looking over at her coworker that was out of Chris's view. Though Marilyn was a bit too caught up in everything else so she didn't notice right away. 

"Marilyn." The bartender mumbled. She glanced over at Chris multiple times, only to see that he was occupying himself in his phone. The bartender walked up to her friend, slyly nudging her with her left hip. 

"What Camille." Camille flicked her head in Chris's direction. Marilyn looked over to where her friend was motioning to. She smirked and began to make her way over until a hand grabbed her arm. 

"Remember what the plan was. Stay your ass right here." 

"Hello, can I get the fucking bottle!" Chris yelled while tapping his hand on the counter. He was growing impatient and when he looked up to see the bartender was simply chatting away, it worked his nerves even more. 

"Yeah I'm grabbing it now." Camille grabbed the bottle of Peach CIROC along with a bucket of ice. Marilyn motioned to her, sliding a glass over that had a red liquid in it along with a dissolving substance. Camille smirked and stirred the drink a bit more, just to make sure it looked like a normal drink. 

"Here you are and a drink on the house." Chris raised an eyebrow at the added drink. Camille caught the gesture and quickly thought of something to say. 

"For the long wait, we do this all the time hun." Chris nodded and slowly sipped on the drink. He was sure he seen everything that was happening when his things were being grabbed. So he knew there was no way there was some shit mixed into his drink. 

Hours passed and he felt his body go through different feelings...many different feelings. He felt dizzy, hot, and a bit faint. He thought he was just drunk as did everyone else. He was unaware that it was ecstasy taking over his body and he would soon be passed out clean. 

"Look at lover boy." Camille mumbled to Marilyn as they both leaned over the bar counter. Marilyn sipped a drink of her own, it was something light. 

Marilyn Montega, if there was one person in the world who had the strongest hatred for Brooklyn, it was her. She envied Brooklyn, she wanted to be her and wanted everything which Brooklyn had. The main thing being Chris, except she was never able to get Chris the way she wanted him. She wanted to be exclusive with him, she wanted that title. 

All she ever accomplished was for them to breakup for a little bit. Though he was intoxicated when he pursued her, she felt accomplished by what she done. But she wasn't expecting Brooklyn to take Chris back, not so easy at least. She thought she would at least have enough time to go through with the original plan that she thought of. But it's clear that won't work now. So once she found out Chris would be in Miami, she felt it would be the perfect time to do what she has to do. 

"He's on his way to the bathroom and he's stumbling. Come on, let's go." Marilyn and Camille both rushed to the back to grab their purses and their jackets. They quickly clocked out and made their way over by the bathrooms. There was also a back exit there where Marilyn's car already was. 

"You go out into the car and I'll get him." Marilyn mumbled once they approached the little hall way. Camille nodded and walked past the bathrooms, out the back door. Marilyn took a peak into the crowd before sashaying into the men's bathroom, making sure to put a caution sign on the outside. 

"Aye, who there! I'm taking a shit!" Marilyn scrunched up her face and leaned her back against the sinks as she waited. She crossed her arms and listened to Chris say random shit until he flushed the toilet. Even that sounded like a struggle once she heard his body slam against the stall door and a loud groan escape from his mouth. 

"Heyyy, are you a- a boy?" Chris laughed and slurred his words. Marilyn straightened her face and allowed him to sloppily wash his hands. Once he was finished she grabbed onto his body and helped lead him out of the club and threw him in the backseat of her car. 

"Drive now." From there, they went to Marilyn's house where they kept him and took advantage of him. Marilyn bought a Polaroid camera to take different pictures with, along with a video camera to take some video's with. 

Meanwhile in the club, nobody was too concerned about anything. They tried calling his phone but once it went straight to voicemail they assumed he was participating in acts of infidelity. They weren't his parents nor were they Brooklyn so they didn't think it was their place to try to stop anything. They felt Chris needed to live a little, he was being all uptight and boring after getting back with Brooklyn in their eyes. 

Chris's eyes looked all around the room at anything that could help him. He looked up to see that the door was wide open and he seen what looked to be a kitchen directly across from him. He seen that he was only tied in what felt like rope, but he wasn't completely sure being that there was not enough light in the room. 

"Fuck." Chris mumbled as he used any strength he could muster up in his body to scoot the chair. That one little movement had his body aching, tears nearly coming to his eyes from the pain shooting through him. He didn't know what was going on nor did he understand what was done to him or why this was being done to him. 

But what he did know was he was getting out of this and he was ready to put up a damn good fight. 

*

Thank y'all for 2k votes!! 

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

2K 94 30
When you are engaged to get married but you meet another man and can't help but to fall in love with the other guy what would you do follow your hea...
67.3K 2.4K 20
Just read 💙
9.7K 505 42
What happens when love gets in the way of rivalry? Will the feeling of love be stronger than that of vengeance? A man and a woman meet under complica...
85.3K 1.9K 32
Basketball, Ariana Grande, lots of cheating, successful careers, tons of heartbreak, heavy drug use, depressing music, and well you get the point. Y...