Rocked (Rock & Romance II.)

By carte_blanche_milady

Hazmat is the biggest band in the world - on top of every chart, with sold out concerts and their own line of... More

Chapter 1. - Grand Entrance
Chapter 2. - Playing the Game
Chapter 3. - Dare
Chapter 4. - Blind Desire
Chapter 5. - Morning After
Chapter 6. - Honest Deceptions
Chapter 7. - Cognition & Behavior
Chapter 8. - Cat's Out The Bag
Chapter 9. - Enigma
Chapter 10. - No Sleep for the Wicked
Chapter 11. - Historically Correct
Chapter 12. - Dangerous Games
Chapter 13. - Claiming the Prize
Chapter 14. - Cats Out The Bag
Chapter 15. - Stripped Bare
Chapter 16. - Bootycall
Chapter 17. - Carpet and the Drapes
Chapter 18. - Later, Red
Chapter 19. - Late Night Confessions
Chapter 20. - Conflict Resolution
Chapter 21. - Week of Shame
Chapter 22. - Key to My Thoughts
Chapter 23. - Caught Red Handed
Chapter 24. - Birthday Behavior
Chapter 25. - Birthday Presents
Chapter 26. - Birthday Transformation
Chapter 27. - Birthday Party
Chapter 28. - Birthday Song
Chapter 29. - Birthday Queen
Chapter 30. - Out of Left Field
Chapter 31. - New Beginnings
Chapter 32. - Controlled Seduction
Chapter 33. - Off-Chance
Chapter 34. - Intruder
Chapter 35. - Painting the Town Red
Chapter 36. - Fitting Right
Chapter 37. - Something Bad
Chapter 38. - No Good Deed
Chapter 39. - Dysfunctional
Chapter 40. - Firecracker
Chapter 41. - No Sinner Like a Young Saint
Chapter 42. - The Devil and I Get Along Just Fine
Chapter 43. - Fall Like Rain
Chapter 44. - Temptation
Chapter 45. - Allured
Chapter 46. - Yes Games I.
Chapter 47. - Yes Games II.
Chapter 48. - Yes Games III.
Chapter 49. - Happily Ever After
Chapter 50. - Soul Crusher
Chapter 51. - New Day
Chapter 52. - Legally Bound
Chapter 53. - Unexpected Direction
Chapter 55. - Shoot Me II.
Chapter 56. - Pieces of a Puzzle
Chapter 57. - Irrevocable Shift
Chapter 58. - Backstage Pass

Chapter 54. - Shoot Me I.

4.6K 289 17
By carte_blanche_milady

*Ash*

A familiar girl was working on my face, chatting away about a recent movie set she was contracted for when my phone buzzed in my pocket. I lifted my body slightly from the chair to dig it out and looked at the message between the brushes she kept poking in my direction.

Red: What are you doing?

Short and right to the point, I grinned, my fingers already typing out a response.

"Ash, I need you to look up," The girl instructed, before going right back into the story. She applied smoky liner to my lower lashes - a term I should've been embarrassed to be even familiar with as a man. But I was a rockstar and makeup wasn't far out of character. Especially when we were shooting a new video.

My phone chimed again and the girl in front of me groaned in protest. "Sorry, sweetheart, this is important."

Red: That sounds interesting. And wildly uncomfortable.

Gia's message read after I told her I was currently on set.

Me: Why don't you swing by and see for yourself?

I dropped my location into the text, before pocketing my phone.

"You're smiling," Makeup girl told me, eyeing me like I grew a second head right in front of her. "Is that who I think it is?" She smiled wide, and without waiting for an answer from me, she chatted on. "I don't mean to be nosy. I saw pictures of the two of you together the other day in some parking lot. I can't tell you how happy that made me! I know it's childish to be rooting for celebrities, but this is the fourth video I'm shooting with you guys and it feels like I know you well enough to be allowed to care!"

Well, that explained why she looked familiar, I thought.

"She seems amazing! So much personality and brains!" The girl gushed, and for a change, she didn't irritate me. I was in complete agreement. "She really makes being a brainiac look cool!"

I didn't agree with her choice of words, but the message, I couldn't argue. Gia was cool. Probably the coolest person I've ever met, and that said a lot given the company I kept.

"Ash, the set is ready and the girl will be done in twenty," Vivian, our newest executive assistant, and the love of my brother's life informed me. She had a clipboard in hand and her dark-framed glasses perched on top of her small nose. "I have a back-up dancer as well, just in case something goes wrong."

"Nothing will go wrong," I groaned.

"Well, I know you declined to have an expert come in to-"

I cut her off. "I don't need an expert, baby. I can find my way around the bedroom."

She snapped her mouth shut, swallowing the rest of her sentence. The girl was nice enough, but she still wasn't comfortable being around me. I couldn't blame her. I haven't made it easy for anyone to like me in the past. That was sort of my signature.

"Anything else?" I snapped, noticing the way she straightened her back.

Vivian shook her head and walked away.

"Wow, you really have a way with women!" The makeup girl said, laughing under her breath. I shot her a stern look and she quieted. "I'll just finish you up then."

"Good idea." I murmured, pulling my phone out once more. I typed out a quick message to security, letting them know about Gia's arrival. They were instructed to escort her to me as soon as she set foot on the studio's property.

This was ought to be interesting.

***

*Gia*

This place was not how I pictured studios to be. In the movies, they always made sets look glamourous; a beautiful piece of fabricated heaven in the corner of an empty warehouse. What the camera never showed was the view from the set. The entire area was painted black, which made it challenging to walk between the heavily crowded chairs, tables, and boxes full of equipment. I couldn't see the wires under my feet, but judging by the uneven ground, they were everywhere.

"Watch where you're going!" The enormous security guard who greeted me at the entrance instructed as if I wasn't already hunched over scouting for a safe place to put my feet.

"Thanks for looking out!" I murmured sarcastically under my nose.

Finally, after what felt like an eternity in the cable jungle, we arrived in a trailer located at the back of the studio. Why the guard didn't just walk me around the building from the outside and save all this trouble beat me, but I wasn't about to argue now.

Because in one of the chairs sat Ash, looking every bit of the rockstar that he was, getting pampered by a girl with bright blue hair. I felt the girl's eyes on me as we walked in, but despite her attention, I couldn't tear my gaze away from the fine specimen of a man in front of me.

Ash was shirtless, his bronzed, heavily tattooed chest and arms on display. His muscles tightened and bulged as he pushed himself up, his huge body now turned to face me. Those tiny silver bars through his nipples glimmered in the bright light of the trailer, teasing me with every step he took. They were exactly at eye level and it took everything in me not to lean forward and bite one.

But then I would've had to miss out on the view of his tight abs, releasing with every exhale before constricting again. They were especially dangerous because they lead straight to a defined V, which disappeared into the waistband of his black faux leather pants. Holy shit. The material was so thin and reflective, I could basically see the outline of his cock.

I had no idea how long we stood there, with me ogling him and Ash patiently letting me check him out, but the laughter of the makeup girl brought me back down to Earth. "You like his outfit, huh?" She chuckled. "This is going to be my favorite part of the video!"

Ash leaned down, while one fo his big hands lifted my chin. His lips brushed against mine, tasting me. "I'm glad you could come," He said, his voice low and husky, and sounding so intimate in front of these people... I felt my cheeks heat at the memories that suddenly started playing in my mind.

"What kind of video are you shooting?" I asked lamely because what I really wanted to ask him was to kick all these people out and have his way with me right here. "And are you wearing... eyeliner?!"

"It's a music video for a song I wrote. It's called Soul Crusher." He chuckled. "And yes, I sure am."

"Where are the rest of the guys?" I glanced around, looking for other trailers they could be hiding in. Perhaps seeing Jesse would distract me from the growing need between my legs that Ash made clear he wasn't ready to satisfy. Not until I gave him everything - whatever that meant.

"It's just me today. We all have solo scenes in this video," Ash explained.

"Although not as sexy as his!" Makeup girl chimed in. "All Lukas did was serenade some girl with a guitar on the bed of a truck."

I turned to face her. "I'm sorry, we haven't been introduced. I'm Gia," I held my hand out to her, stepping closer.

She took it, her incredibly long, neon pink nails wrapped around my fist. Surprisingly, she managed a firm handshake, without clawing my veins open. "I'm Ashley. I do the band's makeup when they shoot in this location. I'm also a huge fan of you!" She dropped my hand, pulling me into a hug instead. "You're such an inspiration! I was just telling Ash how nice it was to have someone on TV that isn't a bubblehead. You know, the other day when I saw this girl get interviewed-"

I glanced behind me at Ash, who only shrugged. Judging by the teasing little smile on his lips, he wasn't going to help me get out of this one.

"Ashley, I'm sorry-" I started. "Do you mind if we get a moment alone? I have to talk to him about-"

She held up a hand. "Say no more! Just try not to mess up his makeup while you two-" She paused, giving me a dramatic wink. "-talk."

"Sure," I whispered, watching her retreating form before the door to the trailer closed behind her. "She really is a chatterbox, I didn't even-"

Ash's mouth slammed down on mine, the motion so sudden I stumbled backward, losing my balance. His hands were on me, grabbing me, lifting me up into his lap. He sat back down on the high makeup chair, with me straddling him, his hot mouth moving against mine. I parted my lips for him, reveling in the sensation of his tongue sneaking in to taste me.

Fuck yes! I moaned, grabbing fistfuls of his hair in an attempt to pull him even closer. My legs were shaking, my hips rocking into his. I felt him hardening between my thighs as I pressed harder, craving that precious friction.

"Stop!" Ash breathed, pulling back from me. My lids felt heavy but I managed to get them open to glance up at him. He looked disheveled in the most delicious sense. I groaned, leaning forward again. "Gia, stop!" Ash's hands were on my shoulders now, physically holding me back.

"What the fuck!" I snapped, batting his hands away. "You kissed me first!" I was aware of how ridiculous I sounded, but at the moment, I just couldn't make myself care. I was a dissatisfied woman, who just got turned down. Again.

"And I realize now that I shouldn't have," He breathed, angering me even further. "Red, I can't walk out there like this," He pointed at his crotch. Those sinful pants did nothing to hide his massive erection, which was doing no favors for Ash. But hot damn if they didn't make my day.

I groaned again. "I can help you with that!" My fingers were already working on the top button when he pulled my hands away.

"Gia! Remember what I said?" He sounded pained as if denying me hurt him just as much as it did me.

"Yes. You can't walk out there like this," I reasoned, fighting against his hold on me.

Ash chuckled. "You know that's not what I'm talking about."

I huffed but stopped struggling against his grip on my hands. "You want me to give you everything, yes, I heard you. And I'm here now, so what is it you want? My mouth?" I was teasing him, but we both knew I wasn't really joking. Not about the blowjob, I would've happily complied with that, if he asked me. What I really wanted to know was what it would take for him to break.

But Ash didn't respond. Instead, he lifted me up from his lap and set me on my feet in front of him.

"Incredible!" I rolled my eyes. "I'm being denied for the second time this week."

Ash hiked a brow at me. "I know a thing or two about being left hot and waiting. This one time, I woke up with a hardon, and the chick who came over to bang my brains out the night before suddenly told me she never wanted to see me again."

I sucked in a breath. He had a point.

"Now, can you just not fight for a minute and enjoy this day?"

I crinkled my nose at him. "But I love fighting with you."

Ash grinned at me, his smile brightened all his dark features. "I know, red. I love it too."

***

A/N: I know this chapter feels short...  I wasn't happy with the actual shoot part yet, so I decided to break it apart and upload this to not leave you hanging for too long. Check back in a couple days for Shoot Day II!

Twitter: cb_milady

Insta: grettypop

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.7K 999 57
Mason 🎸 My life's in shambles. Okay, that's a little dramatic considering that my band broke up. But I don't know what to do with my future, my care...
25.9K 469 97
I swipe away a piece of hair falling in front of her face. I watch as she sleeps softly. She is all that matters to me now. She is every beat. ...
278K 7.7K 26
*NEW BOOK! * BONUS CHAPTERS OUT NOW! They say he's hotter than sin, colder than ice. The CEO of a Fortune 500 company. Built from the ground up. He...
2.6M 74.9K 87
Bailey Willow's been through things that no seventeen year old should go through. But she doesn't care as long as when she turns eighteen, she gets t...