Help Needed /~/ Taekook

By supermochii

[Stuck in a weird state of ongoing and completed] Pregnant at sixteen by his rich model boyfriend, Jeon Jungk... More

DISCLAIMER + RR
C/A
Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
C/A
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Ah Shit
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine (Part Two)
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three (Part Three)
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty-One
Chapter Fifty-Two
Chapter Fifty-Three
Chapter Fifty-Four
Chapter Fifty-Five
Chapter Fifty-Six
Well Hi
Chapter Fifty-Seven
Wow!!!
Chapter Fifty-Eight

Chapter Eight

5.1K 377 170
By supermochii

"You're making bank, you can just hire a realtor, tell them what you're looking for and they'll find something for you," Jimin said, watching Jungkook drop a bunch of real estate magazines on the table in his and Namjoon's living room. Jimin moved Minjae onto his other leg — she's been clinging to him the whole day — and reached over from the couch to grab a magazine.

"We'll look at these and some websites first," Jungkook said as he grabbed a magazine.

"Are we buying a new house?" Minjae asked before gasping, "are you and daddy—"

"No, this is for Jungkook," Jimin laughed, pinching his daughter's cheeks, "Jungkookie is getting a new house!"

Minjae's eyes widened and she clapped her hands. "Do I get to visit your new house?"

Jungkook nodded with a smile as he opened the magazine. He concluded he didn't want another apartment nor did he want a condo since he'd still be living in close proximity to other people. They spent a while flipping through magazines, circling houses with red markers, and writing numbers down on a notepad. Jimin called some of the numbers to see if the houses were still on the market and only marked off three out of seven before adding more and deciding to call them the next day since they began to get lazy and instead of searching for more houses, they found themselves watching The Office. Minjae had knocked out way earlier and she was curled up between Jimin and the arm of the couch.

Jimin sighed, throwing his head back and letting it roll to the right as he looked at Jungkook. "You hungry?"

"Not really."

"I am," he leaned over and grabbed his phone, "you want seafood? Chinese? Hispanic?"

"Neither, Jim, I—"

"Hispanic it is."

Jungkook gave the older male a blank look as Jimin pulled up Uber Eats on his phone.

"I'm feeling fajitas but ropa vieja also looks kind if good but I also like enchiladas...oh but tacos..." Jimin hummed, "maybe I should just order it all."

"Enchiladas sounds good."

"Maybe we should just get Chinese..."

"Shrimp and glass noodle—"

"Seafood, definitely, seafood."

Jungkook stopped talking and took his phone out of his pocket. Hanbin was at a friend's house and the mother of the friend insisted on watching Chanwoo since her son was also his age and needed "toddler friends". He had given her his phone number and told her to keep him updated on Chanwoo since the toddler wasn't used to staying with others nor did he really get along with children his age. The last message she sent was reassuring Jungkook that Chanwoo was doing well and she hasn't texted back since which was good. Maybe Chanwoo finally had someone he could play with now. He was about to leave his messages when he noticed a number he didn't recognize had texted him. He opened it and his eyes went as wide as saucers.

"I ordered spicy shrimp, mushrooms, and squi— what's wrong?" Jimin stopped near his kitchen doorway upon seeing Jungkook's expression.

"Um...so yesterday, I met someone at work," Jungkook started, "don't freak out...it was Kim Seokjin."

"NO!" Jimin yelled, startling Minjae, "NO, JUNGKOOK! STOP IT! YOU'RE LYING!"

"Sssh, Minjae," Jungkook pointed at the five-year-old, "anyway, yeah I met him and..."

"And what?!"

"He offered a modelling....gig?"

Jimin's eyes widened so wide that Jungkook feared they'd pop out. His mouth fell open and he stood there frozen in place, clutching his phone in his hand. Jungkook put his finger up to his lips to remind the older male that his daughter was still asleep and to not yell.

"The Kim Seokjin, wants you to take pictures and represent his company?" Jimin asked.

"I declined the offer."

"OH JEON JUNGKOOK!"

"But he texted me an hour ago," Jungkook said, "he said he has a photoshoot set up tomorrow and he wants me to try it out."

"You have to!" Jimin said, "and I want to go! Please, can I go? Ask him! Do it now! No, I'll do it, give me your phone—"

"No—"

"Yes, I want to call him, I promise I won't be weird, just let me see your phone."

Jimin jumped on Jungkook, pushing him down on his back as he tried to get Jungkook's arm from behind his back.

"Okay, stop!" Jungkook said, laughing, "what if Namjoon came in and saw us in this position, what would he think?"

"We've divorced twice, three times won't matter at this point, plus we signed a prenup this time."

Jungkook gave in and gave Jimin his phone. Jimin laughed in victory as he put his friend's code and went to his messages.

"Unknown?" Jimin asked.

"Yeah."

He tapped on the chatbox and quickly scanned over the messages before typing back, pretending to be Jungkook. He knew he wouldn't get an immediate reply from the busy idol so he threw his phone onto the couch. Jungkook's ringtone went off and the older male gasped. Jungkook quickly grabbed the message and his eyes widened.

"Jimin, I didn't want to do it!" Jungkook said, "I don't like having my picture taken."

"I'll be there to support you, I'll even buy the magazine!" Jimin argued, "imagine how much you'll make just appearing once in a magazine for Kim Seokjin, models get paid like $100 an hour or $1500 a day or $250 an hour for advertising or $10000 a day for advertising. Plus with the job you have with Kim Taehyung, your bank will overflow."

Jungkook shook his head. "I don't want to draw attention to myself like that, I'm going to call him and tell him nevermind. I'm content with the job I have now, Jimin."

Jimin whined. "Jungkookie, don't give up awesome opportunities!"

Jungkook crossed his arms and looked down at his feet. "He had this job, what if he sees me?"

Jimin gave the younger male a confused look, putting his hands on his hip and tilting his head to the side. He shook his head, still confused before he gasped and snapped his fingers.

"Don't worry about him, don't let him keep you from making good decisions."

Jungkook shook his head. "I refuse to do anything associated with him, I'm calling to tell Seokjin nevermind and you can't change my mind."

_____ _____ _____ _____

"

I can't believe I let you change my mind," Jungkook said through his earbuds as he vacuumed the living room floor.

"I'm excited!" Jimin said, "do you think he'll give me his autograph?"

"Please, Jimin, don't act stupid when we get there..." Jungkook said, "I still really don't want to do this."

"It's okay, it's a one-time thing!"

"Yeah, what if he asks again?"

"Tell him you'll do it if he fucks you-"

"PARK JIMIN!" Jungkook looked around to make sure no one heard him yell and his eyes landed on Taehyung who looked startled at the man's sudden outburst. He gave him an apologetic smile and pointed at his earbuds connected to his phone in his back pocket.

"Imagine fucking Kim Seokjin."

"Jimin, stop it!" Jungkook touched his face and cringed when he felt it heating up. "You're married, for God's sake, with a child."

"Doesn't mean I can't look at other guys! Namjoon is the only man in my bed but not in my head."

"I'm hanging up, Jimin."

"I—"

Jungkook hung up before Jimin could even speak another sentence. He finished vacuuming and as he put the vacuum up, Taehyung asked,

"That was an interesting conversation, you're still blushing."

Jungkook blushed even more at Taehyung's observation. He dismissed it with a wave and said, "my friend is weird."

Taehyung nodded, swirling his drink around in his cup. Jungkook looked at the time and saw that it was close to three. He recalled Seokjin's message telling him not to tell Taehyung what he was doing.

"Do you think I can leave early?" He asked, "at maybe....now?"

"Now?"

"Yeah, I have something important to do...y-you can take the missed hours out of my paycheck...if you let me go."

"Why are you leaving?"

"Uhm...it's important."

"Too important to tell me?" Taehyung cocked an eyebrow and Jungkook's stomach twisted. That was unbelievably sexy. He blinked, realizing he was staring.

"It's uh...personal?"

"Is that a question or statement?"

Jungkook pursed his lips together and frowned. 'Why is he so nosy?' He thought as he checked the time again 'then again maybe I can use this as an excuse to not go or show up too late'

"Say, you talked to Kim Seokjin yesterday and it just so happens he's doing something involving trainees and other people he scouted today...you wouldn't be part of it, would you?" Taehyung asked, looking the younger male in the eye. He didn't give Jungkook time to answer. "Just because Seokjin and I are partners doesn't mean I actually like him, he steals from me a lot — cheated me out of money, stole my designs, stole my models, stole many things, I don't think I'd be happy having someone working for me also work for him."

"B-But you're partners..."

"That doesn't matter."

Jungkook shook his head quickly and said, "it has nothing to do with him, though, it's personal."

"Just remember, if I find out you're working with him that's two strikes: one for working with him and two for lying to me."

'Should I just say nevermind....?' Jungkook thought as he stared at his boss with wide eyes. 'Why did I let Jimin talk me into this?'

"O-Okay..." 'I'm definitely fucked'

---

Word Count: 1605

Basically, what Kook is gonna do is go to KSJE, be dressed, and just have his picture taken — the staff will take it from there.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

130K 4.6K 39
โ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. โž She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
104K 4.3K 50
โฅโฅโฅ [BNHA x Fem!Reader] โ›โ›๐”ธ๐•๐• ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•– ๐•ฃ๐•š๐•”๐•™๐•–๐•ค ๐•“๐•’๐•“๐•ช, ๐•Ž๐• ๐•Ÿ'๐•ฅ ๐•ž๐•–๐•’๐•Ÿ ๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•ช๐•ฅ๐•™๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•˜, ๐”ธ๐•๐• ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•– ๐•ฃ๐•š๐•”๐•™๐•–๐•ค ๐•“๐•’๐•“๐•ช...
93.2K 835 13
I accidentally summoned a tentacle monster in the middle of the night. He wants to show me why eight arms are better than two. I said yes, and now I...
604K 30.5K 59
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...