The Mist Pillar's Sister (MHA...

By AlvaAckerman

The mist pillar,Muichiro Tokito have a sister.Tokito Y/N,the tsuguko of Muichiro. A certain mission that make... More

0
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
A/N
17
18
19
20
21
Happy Birthday to Obanai Iguro
22
A/N
A/N and New Story
23
Question
Thanks
24
25
Epilogue
Note
A/N
Book 2
A/N

Tokito Y/N

98.5K 2K 4K
By AlvaAckerman

Name-Tokito Y/N

Age-13

Appearance-Y/N is a pettie girl with black hair and turquoise at tip.Her eyes are mint green.

Rank-Tsuguko of Muichiro.(She is strong as Hashira but she choose to be Tsuguko of her brother)

Like-Muichiro,Hashiras, Demon Slayer Corps,F/F.

Dislike-Demons,Muzan,D/F,Loud people.

Breath Styles-Flame,Water,Moon,Mist and Sun.

You will learn how to use Breath Of Lightning in future.

Taisho Secret

Y/N mostly use breath of Mist and Moon.She can use breath of flame and water too.She only use breath of Sun if it is important.

You lost some piece of your memory.You remember your past with Muichiro and Yuichiro.

States

Power- 6/5 S

Speed- 5/5 A

Teachnique- 5/5 A

Intelligence - 4.5/5 B+

Cooperativeness- 2.5/5 C-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

499K 10.1K 25
Y/N Rengoku was verbally and physically abused by her father, but it didn't corrupt her in any way. She was kind and thoughtful. She is the Sun Pilla...
149K 4K 36
โŠนโ‚Šโ”ˆใ†โ”ˆใ†โ”ˆใ†โœฟใ†โ”ˆใ†โ”ˆใ†โ”ˆโ‚ŠโŠน ๐˜'๐˜ฎ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต ๐˜ข ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐™š๐™ญ๐™ž๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™˜๐™š ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜'๐˜ฅ ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข ๐™ข๐™ž๐™ก๐™ก๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ช๐˜ง ๐˜ช๐˜ต ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ต ๐˜...
266 34 11
*discontinued* A summary: Being a reincarnated character, Y/n desperately trys to remember her past... Only to be mentally picking up fragments of he...