Superstar (Zayn Malik FanFict...

By emmajeannee

Nineteen year old Stella Jones gets the chance to leave her suburban Chicago home and leave to New York for a... More

Prologue
Chapter 1 - I Have A Special Project For You
Chapter 2 - Don't Be Such A Perv
Chapter 3 - Anything Involving One Direction Is Special
Chapter 4 - Sorry We Can't Speak French
Chapter 5 - Please Stay With Me Tonight
Chapter 6 - I Hate Surprises
Chapter 7 - Great, Great Friends
Chapter 8 - Fight For Your Princess
Chapter 9 - We Were Kissing
Chapter 10 - We're In London
Chapter 11 - When I Was Sixteen
Chapter 12 - Go Get Pretty, Mama's Boy
Chapter 13 - If It's Not Better, Then It's Not The End
Chapter 14 - Just Having Some Good Ol' Fun
Chapter 15 - Honeymoon Phase
Chapter 16 - Someone Got Jealous
Chapter 17 - My Butt Is Not Little
Chapter 18 - You Should Get A Cat
Chapter 19 - Tom The Tom Cat
Chapter 20 - Just Me And You
Chapter 21 - Just Come To Bed With Me
Chapter 22 - I Miss Him So Damn Much
Chapter 23 - You Should Put Some Pants On
Chapter 24 - The Movie Can Wait
Chapter 25 - Oh, He's British
Chapter 26 - I Felt Infinite
Chapter 27 - Well, That's My Cue
Chapter 28 - You Never Were The Best Cook
Chapter 29 - Wait, Are You Stella Jones
Chapter 30 - Save It For The Bedroom
Chapter 31 - Draw Me Like One Of Your French Girls
Chapter 32 - Come On, Let's Dance
Chapter 33 - I'm Not Leaving
Chapter 34 - You Cheated
Chapter 35 - Merry Christmas Everyone
Chapter 36 - Five Minutes Till Midnight
Chapter 37 - Tattoos Are Fun
Chapter 38 - The More You Get The Less It Hurts
Chapter 39 - You Kids Have Fun
Chapter 41 - Stella Loves You, Man
Chapter 42 - Why The Hell Not?
Chapter 43 - Don't Be Sorry For What You Feel
Chapter 44 - You Get Her All The Time
Chapter 45 - It's Okay
Chapter 46 - Oh, How I Missed New York
Chapter 47 - We Are Forever
Epilogue

Chapter 40 -What About Zella?

4.1K 91 2
By emmajeannee

Chapter 40

Zayn's Point of View

"Can we please get Starbucks? My taste buds are craving coffee!" Louis begged as we were walking around New York City.

"I swear Louis, you can't go two days without coffee," Harry shook his head.

"I so could!" Louis argued.

"Then do it. Starting now." Harry dared him.

"I would but I really don't want to. Maybe another time."

"I told you you couldn't!" Harry shouted at him.

Louis ignored him, "Look! There's one right there! Let's go, lads!" Louis started running to his heaven.

The rest of us laughed at his excitement and followed him. We walked into the warm coffee shop and heads immediately turned to us. Some gasped in shock. Some waved as we walked past them. We politely smiled at the starstruck people. We walked up to the counter and ordered our drinks. We sat at a table as we waited.

"So Zayn, you and Stella seem to be getting pretty serious," Liam said.

I nodded, "Yeah, things are going really well with her. I'm in love with her to be honest," I smiled as the words came out of my mouth. Just thinking of her made me happy. I loved thinking of her whimsical laugh;the way she threw her head back when she couldn't stop. Or the way she looked in the morning with her sleepy eyes. The way she just loves to touch me whenever she gets the chance to. Or the way her eyes sparkle as we walk around London at night. It was all just so...magical.

"Ohh, little Zaynie is in love," Niall said as if he was talking to a puppy.

I chuckled and punched his arm lightly.

"No need to get violent Zayn!" Niall scolded me.

I put my hands up in surrender while he laughed.

Our names got called one by one as our drinks were ready. We decided to stay for a little bit longer since we didn't have to be at the venue for another three hours. We all sipped on our caffeinated drinks as we talked about the tour and all our plans. As we were talking, four girls came walking in. The one ahead of all them had dark, red-ish hair with tan skin. The one following behind looked a lot like the girl ahead of her except her hair was a dark brown and a little bit fuller body. The third girl also dark skinned and very curly black hair. I only caught a glance of the last girl. She was hiding behind the others. I could tell she was nothing like the other three though. Her skin was definitely paler, a pink pale and her pixie blonde hair stood out amongst the dark haired girls. She was almost like the fish out of water among the four of them. I brought my attention back to the boys' and I conversation. We were debating wether a tiger or a polar bear would win in a fight.

"So who would win in a cage match, bear or tiger?" Liam asked us.

"Bear," Harry said almost immediately.

"What? No, a tiger!" Niall disagreed with Harry.

"Dude, a bear can take a tiger so easily! It weighs so much more!" Harry argued.

Louis and I stayed out since Niall and Harry made it clear this was their argument. Liam listened intently as each gave the reasons why they thought they were right.

"A tiger is so fast it could just run around and attack it!" Niall made gestures with his hand to represent the tiger.

"But it wouldn't attack it directly!" Harry shouted.

"Fine, the tiger can jump from a tree and attack it!"

"Eh! No trees. It's a cage match."

Niall sat back in his chair as he thought of something else to defend his answer, "What kind a bear are we talking about here?"

Liam took a moment to think, "Polar bear."

"Polar bear has got the tiger!" Harry yelled at Niall.

"But the tiger can-"

"Tigers rely on hopping from trees motherfucker!"

Niall laughed at Harry's comment.

"Polar bears are like the strongest, most violent animals out there!"

"They can take down a whale," I stepped in.

"Ahh! They can take down a fucking whale! Can tigers do that? No."

"I still think-"

"No, your argument is invalid. I win." Harry whipped out his phone to tweet about what just happened.

Niall sat back in defeat as he crossed his arms over his chest.

"There's you answer Liam," Louis tipped his drink at Liam then sipped it.

Liam chuckled, "Thanks for your very heated argument." He looked between Niall and Harry.

Niall scrunched up as nose to show he was upset.

"Whoa, whoa, Zayn ex-girlfriend 2 o'clock." Harry repeatedly hit my arm, trying to get my attention.

I swatted his hand away and looked at the direction he was pointing. And there I saw her. She was with the girls who walked in earlier. She was the fish out of water. Perrie was the fish out of water. She turned around to grab her drink and that's when we saw me. Her face fell and her mouth opened to let out a little gasp. She turned to the girl with the very curly hair and whispered in her ear. She then made her way over to the boys and I. When she finally reached us, I stood up to be polite.

"Hi Zayn," She almost whispered, her eyes sparkling.

"Hey Perrie," I greeted nervously.

"How've you been?" She asked cocking her head to the side.

"I've been great actually," I scratched to back of my neck, "How about you?"

"I'm doing pretty great to. The girls and I are actually in town for a photo shoot," She quickly pointed to the group of girls behind her.

I nodded, "Yeah, the lads and I are here for a show. Our tour started recently so it's pretty awesome."

"Oh that sounds like fun." She bopped her head.

A moment of silence fell between us. I swear you could just feel to awkward in the air. Even the boys were uncomfortable just watching us.

"So how are you and Stella?" She rushed the words out of her mouth.

"Stella and I are doing great; still going strong," I put my hand in a fist and shook it.

"Well, good I'm happy for you. Well, I should get going. This was suppose to be a quick stop," She giggled, "Maybe I'll see you again."

"Yeah, maybe," I nodded awkwardly.

She looked at me for a little bit before she pulled me in for a hug. I hugged back to be polite. We pulled away and she waved a goodbye as she walked off. I turned back to the boys and let out a breath. I look at Harry and saw he was trying to hold in laughter. He let one escape his lips but quickly slapped his hand over his mouth.

"Oh god, that was the most awkward thing I've seen in my life. And my parents have walked in on me when I was with a girl." He said after he controlled himself.

I laughed and shook my head, "Let's just go." I took my drink and walked towards the door with the lads following behind me.

****

"Hey, wake up Zayn. Management is coming for a meeting," Harry threw a fluffy pillow at me.

I groaned and pulled the pillow of my face. I slowly sat up, my head pounding. After the show, the lads and I decided to go for a couple drinks. I had a couple drinks too many though. We stayed in New York City for the night since we get our tour bus today. I stumbled out of my head and rubbed my temples. I went to the bathroom to clean up and quickly changed. I went out into the main living area where all the boys were.

"Hey, you guys got any Advil?" I asked as I messaged my forehead.

Niall rummaged through a plastic bag and pulled out a little paper box. He tossed it to me and I took out a white pill. I swallowed it down my throat and went to get a bottle of water. A knock on the door caught all our attention. Liam went to answer. Liam was the only who actually looked professional. He was the smart one and didn't drink. Then again he barely ever drinks. The rest of us had hangovers and were just begging for sleep.

David, the head of our management, came in along with some other coworkers whom we have not met. We introduced ourselves and shook hands. We all sat down among the beige couches in the living area.

"So boys, I'd just like to start out saying that the new record sounds awesome. It should be coming out soon."

"That's great. We're all really excited about it." Louis replied.

"Also this tour is all sold out completely which is amazing!"

Our faces turned into shock. We've had sold out shows before but it still some how manages to amaze us. It's always just so surreal.

David nodded, "Now Zayn, I want to talk to you."

"What is it?" I asked unsurely.

"So have you talked to Perrie at all?" He asked.

"Well, I saw her just yesterday but other than that I haven't at all." I shrugged.

I was praying to God that he wasn't going to have us get back together or anything like that. There was no way I was doing that to Stella.

"Ah, I see. So, this picture started to float around," He pulled out a picture from his briefcase and slid it across the table.

I picked it up and looked at the photo. It was from yesterday. Perrie and I hugging. People seriously didn't think this meant anything did they? I set the picture back down and looked at David, "What? We were hugging?"

"Yes, but people were getting really excited about 'Zerrie' coming back."

"What about 'Zella'?" I said, my voice raising.

"I'm not asking for you and Perrie to start dating again. Just hang out in public and keep in touch. That won't hurt right?"

"But I really don't want to," I argued.

"Please just do this. It's not going to turn into anything. At least hang out." David pleaded.

I sighed, "Fine, we'll hang out. But only one time. One time!"

"That's good for me! Alright, we'll set up a date for you two to get together."

"Awesome, "I huffed out, clearly not excited about the whole thing.

"It won't be bad at all. Trust me." David tried to reassure me.

I just nodded because I didn't want to hear any more of it. I knew exactly what would happen. Perrie and I would go out and there will be paparazzi. The pictures will get out and then people will start to think we're a couple again. Stella will know about it and more than likely will become upset. And all I can think about is the worst; what if we break up? I want nothing more to be with Stella. I love her more than anything. Losing her would a nightmare. I just hope to God this whole thing goes well.

I bet you it won't.

___________________

So sorry this took so long to get out! I was working on some chapters but for some reason they all got deleted so I have to do them all over again. Awesome. But I'll try to get them out as soon as I can.

Hope you enjoyed the chapter. Remember to vote and comment. Thanks guys(:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

555 11 21
Christine a 15 years old teenager whose life is change when she meets one direction.This girl is going to meet her true love.Will she able to resembl...
10.7K 159 15
18 year old, Emma Hudson gets herself invited to go on tour with her celebrity boyfriend, Harry Styles, and the rest of One Direction and she can't d...
630 2 27
When 20 year old Nora Mill Hooks up with 21 year old pop star Harry Styles only to find that she is now stuck with his child. Will he be there for hi...
594 1 29
Elizabeth is going on the trip of her life to Miami, Florida to watch her favorite band, One direction. Her parents have booked her a hotel for three...