Yours

By yoursnovel

Andrew is fresh out of university. He has a reasonable education and a reasonable degree to show for it. With... More

September 27th
September 28th
September 29th
September 30th
October 1st
October 2nd
October 3rd
October 4th
October 5th
October 6th
October 7th
October 8th
October 9th
October 10th
October 11th
October 12th
October 13th
October 14th
October 15th
October 16th
October 17th
October 18th
October 19th
October 20th
October 21st
October 22nd
October 23rd
October 24th
October 25th
October 26th
October 27th
October 28th
October 29th
October 30th
October 31st
November 1st
November 2nd
November 3rd
November 4th
November 5th
November 6th
November 7th
November 8th
November 9th
November 10th
November 11th
November 12th
November 13th
November 14th
November 15th
November 16th
November 17th
November 18th
November 19th
November 20th
November 21st
November 22nd
November 23rd
November 24th
November 25th
November 26th
November 27th
November 28th
November 29th
November 30th
December 1st
December 2nd
December 3rd
December 4th
December 5th
December 6th
December 7th
December 8th
December 9th
December 10th
December 11th
December 12th
December 13th
December 14th
December 15th
December 16th
December 18th
December 19th
December 20th
December 21st
December 22nd
December 23rd
December 24th
December 25th
December 27th
December 28th
December 29th
December 30th
December 31st
January 1st
January 2nd
January 3rd
January 4th
January 5th
January 6th
January 7th
January 8th
January 9th
January 10th
January 11th
January 12th
January 13th
January 14th
January 17th
January 18th
January 19th
January 20th
January 21st
January 22nd
January 23rd
January 24th
January 25th
January 26th
January 27th
January 28th
January 29th
January 30th
January 31st
February 1st
February 2nd
February 3rd
February 4th
February 5th
February 6th
February 7th
February 8th
February 9th
February 10th
February 11th
February 12th
February 13th
December 26th

December 17th

6 0 0
By yoursnovel

Dear Sophia,

I love you.

Thank you.

We both know how much I needed you today. The weekend was really odd. I was all over the place. I know I was a bit better yesterday but I think that’s only because I knew I was closer to seeing you.

I wasn’t exactly happy when I woke up and saw the garden was completely white. It was a kind of muddy looking snow. Sometimes things can actually look kind of nice from a distance when there’s a neat white blanket over everything but it wasn’t like that. It made me worry too. I was a bit worried about walking in it but I was more worried it would mean you weren’t going to come.

I ate lots of toast to get something warm inside me. I wrapped up in lots of layers too. The pavement wasn’t that slippy except for where the snow had kind of become a bit sludgy where other people had already walked on it. It’s weird because I don’t like to walk on the snow but I know that a lot of the time walking on the thicker bits is safer because you can feel your feet sink into it.

There weren’t too many people out this morning. I saw one old woman pushing one of those old woman things through the snow and it looked like it was slowing her down loads. You always hear about old people like her dying when it gets really cold in the winter. It’s sad to think that all their lives amount to is sitting in a room hoping it doesn’t get too cold for them to stay alive.

When I got to Starbucks it was basically empty. They’d gritted a square in front of the door so there wasn’t any snow there. It wasn’t any better though because it just made the whole floor really really wet.

I actually enjoyed my drink for once. It was nice to have something warm. I could feel it go down my chest. I started to get a bit worried that nobody else was there. I usually prefer it when it’s a bit empty but I started to worry that you wouldn’t come either. I don’t know why I worried but I did. I guess I still wasn’t feeling too good. I’m sorry I doubted you. I know that’s stupid of me.

When it got to lunch-time I was really aware of the time. I kept checking my watch. You were two minutes after I expected you and for those two minutes I was a bit of a mess. I was convinced you must’ve not been able to get to work. Or that you’d got into work but hadn’t been able to walk to Starbucks because of all the snow.

I saw you come in and you looked right at me. I felt better straight away. That was all I needed. It went right over all of me. I don’t know what was wrong with me but you cured it. Everyone else could’ve gone into work if they wanted to and could’ve come to Starbucks if they wanted to but they didn’t. The snow put them off. It didn’t put you off. You knew I needed you. You came just to make me feel better.

I feel sorry for all those people who were sat at home today who didn’t have something special to make them get out of the house. They don’t know what they’re missing.

Thank you.

I love you.

Yours,

Andrew

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

247K 7.8K 175
What if a Pokรฉmon Trainer found herself in the world of One Piece? What if she found herself with the Strawhat Pirates? What if she finds herself get...
20.3K 1.6K 40
๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ง๐ ๐›๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ ๐š๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐จ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฏ๐ข๐š ๐ซ๐จ๐๐ซ๐ข๐ ๐จ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฒ/๐ง'๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ž๐ญ-๐œ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ž๐ฌ/๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๏ฟฝ...
177K 9.2K 87
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
58.1K 1.6K 19
Where a girl gets a letter from blue lock to become the best striker in the world. Will she succeed? But there's a twist, everyone is terribly obsess...