TMNT 2012/14/16: Leonardo X R...

Oleh JWanderley761

I'm bored... So I decided to give this sort of story a go since it's been too long since I wrote anything lik... Lebih Banyak

First time in a big city
My #1 Fan
Cooking
Vigilante Crush
1st Boyfriend Scenario
Accidentally in Love
Someone Else
We're Gonna Be Okay
Second Prisioner
Great News
How To Love Your Draconian
Your Own World
When HE Sees YOU Training
OFF- Online Fighter Friend
In The Woods
Bets
A/N
You ARE Beautiful
Just Stay
Best Pillow
You Can't
Mythical Crush
Chill Out
Jedi Are Real?! (REQUEST)
Yes, You Can
Tending An Injury
Love In The Rink
A/N by Gasha Life
My Lil' Sushi Roll
Babysitting
Videogames
Mistletoe:1 You:0
Happy New Year
Standing Up (REQUEST)
Why This Song? (REQUEST)
A Crush On a Jedi (REQUEST)
Good Enough (REQUEST)
Healing (REQUEST)
Cold Nights
His Nightmare & His Comfort
Unexpected Sight
Geekin' (REQUEST)
Dance With Me?
Misunderstanding
Angel From The 4th Floor
¿Tortugas Mutantes?
Memories
Violet and Athena
Allergies
Tiktok Challenge
You ARE Gorgeous (Vitiligo)
Lost & Found
Found You (REQUEST)
They Beatbox?!
When You're Drunk
Driving
I'm gonna be honest
Princess (REQUEST)
To The Stars And Back (REQUEST)
God's Strength (REQUEST)
Secret Admirer (REQUEST)
When You Tease Him 'Light' (REQUEST)
Sing (REQUEST)
When You Tease Him 'Heavy' (REQUEST)
If I Stay (REQUEST - Part.1)
If I Stay (REQUEST - Part. 2)
If I Stay (REQUEST - Part 3)
The Grim Reaper?!! (REQUEST - PART 1)
I'm the Grim Reaper (REQUEST - Part.2)
Two Reapers (REQUEST - Part. 3)
Y/n's Nightmare (REQUEST)
Open Up (REQUEST)
Sleepyhead (REQUEST)
Forbidden (REQUEST)
Allowed (REQUEST)
Wake Up! (REQUEST)
NEWS!! (A.N.)
Why Would You Change It?
Un Piccolo Consiglio
New Girl In Town (REQUEST)
Whit's fur ye'll no go by ye (REQUEST)
Kitty 🐱 (REQUEST)
Distracted (REQUEST)
Don't Go (REQUEST)
Cheshmâtun Ghashang Mibine (REQUEST)
Oooh, Boy (REQUEST)
My Champion (REQUEST)
Envy (REQUEST)
Rainy Days (REQUEST)
Date With a Gorgon (REQUEST)
Working It Out (REQUEST)
Remember (REQUEST)
Whoa (REQUEST)
Shut Up And Dance With Me (REQUEST)
Hair Day
Party!! (REQUEST)
.

Painting a Dream

1.8K 37 23
Oleh JWanderley761

Your POV

I was running. I didn't know from who or what, but I just kept running. My breath was ragged, my legs and feet were burning, but I just kept going as fast as I could. Then, I suddenly made a sharp turn and got into an alley. Soon enough, I climbed up the fire escape and got on the roof. Realizing I wasn't being followed anymore, I leaned on my knees and got that chance to take a breath.

When I was good to go, I got up and turned around, only to see something I knew I wasn't supposed to see outside the screen of a TV or a cellphone because that could not be real. Not outside the sci-fi world. Yet, there stood a humanoid turtle. He was tall, had two swords on his shell, and a blue mask over his blue eyes. As my eyes widened when I saw that, I also heard someone speaking, but it wasn't that turtle.

"Who are you?" It asked. Just then, my eyes opened and I woke up on my couch. I frowned and sat up.

"I need to buy stuff." I said before I got up and headed out.

Leo's POV

(What the heck was that?)

I just woke up on my bed, since I decided to rest after a training session. And talk about a weird dream. At one minute, I was on the rooftop with my brothers, and on the next I turn around and see this girl. Usually, I instantly forget about my dreams once I wake up, but this time, I remembered everything. She had (h/l) (h/c) hair, and (e/c) eyes, and was on the same rooftop we were on. And on the dream, I heard Raph asking her who she was, but she didn't even turn around to face him. Her eyes were locked on mine all the time until I woke up. I shook my head and got up. I had to get ready for patrol.

Once we were out, even though we were alert for a crime or anything like that, I couldn't help but think of the girl I saw on my dream. Why would I dream with someone I've never met before? Who was she? Why would she be on a rooftop? Would that be how we'd meet? Would we ever meet each other? What was her name? As those thoughts kept running through my head, I almost got left behind. Luckily I managed to keep up with my brothers. After running for a good while, we finally stopped on a random rooftop.

"Man, what happened to this city tonight? It's so quiet." Mikey commented.

"Yeah. Too quiet. I don't like it." Raph said as he crossed his arms.

"Well, maybe we didn't look straight." Donnie said.

"Donnie might be right. We should split up and see what we can find. We'll meet back at the lair before 1AM." I said. They nodded, and each one of us went to a different direction. Soon enough, I stopped and took that opportunity to think more about the dream I had. I let out a sigh. "Why won't I just leave it aside? It was just a dream. It was not real." As I told myself that, I turned to the streets while I paced back and forth. "Why don't I just smell the hummus already? There's no way I'm going to meet that girl. She probably doesn't even exist. And if she does, there's no way I'm ever going to meet--"

"Bye, Dan! Thanks again!" I heard someone speaking on the street. I turned to see who it was and my eyes widened. "... Her." That was all that left my lips as I saw who the person was. It was her. The girl from my dream walking through the streets right below me. Without thinking, I started to follow her. She had hearphones on, so I didn't think she'd listen to me.

I kept following her until she reached a random building which wasn't that far from the store she just got out of. Soon enough I managed to see her through one of the windows. She barely got home and she left her bag on the couch, moved the small table aside and got some stuff from a cabinet under the TV. My eyes widened when I saw her getting some paints out of a box and an easel too. After a while, some paints were on the table by her side as she sat on a stool and before I knew it, she was painting the canvas she just brought and she seemed really concentrated.

I didn't know why, but I just stood there on the roof across the street, watching her painting. Every now and then, she'd stop and walk a bit. When she came back, she always had a cup with her. And sometimes, when she came back, she would be dancing slightly, which put a smile on my face. For some reason I wondered how it would feel to dance with her. I shook my head at that thought and kept watching her.

Once she got out and came back with a bowl of cereal and ate it as she analyzed the painting. She probably was painting something very important to her. Still, I stood there watching her for hours. And before I could notice it was already time for me to go back to the lair. I let out a sigh and got up, already leaving. But before I did, I turned around again, my eyes already locking on her figure. I opened a small smile as I saw her painting as before. I let out a chuckle. I wondered how long she'd stay awake, and if she'd finish the painting by the time we met. (If we meet. She probably doesn't know I exist, and why would that bother her?)

"Still, I hope I can at least talk to her once."

Your POV

It was almost 1AM, and I was still wide awake. But I knew I soon enough would have to go to sleep. Or not, since the other day would be Sunday, and I had nothing planned for that day. So I decided to turn off my bluetooth box and out my earphones on. Once I did that, I got back to painting. I managed to the the background and now I was starting to make the silhouette. After doing that, I sat on the couch and stared at what I did so far. My eyes were heavy, and the music that was playing was a soft one, so no wonder I ended up falling asleep.

Timeskip

It's been three days since I had that dream with the mutant turtle. And as the days went by, I was slowing down my painting. Not only because I had to wait the paint to get dry, but because I studied and worked as well. Though my work could be done by the phone, it would still take some of my time.

Also, I was stuck. Y'know writer's block? Painters have that too, and it sucks just as much. I already managed to finish the silhouette, the main colors of the body - skin, clothes and plastron - and the background, but I couldn't finish it. And by that I mean the details. Besides, I'm almost unable to focus these days. Mainly since I have the feeling I'm being watched. The funny think is, whenever I look on the window, I see sort of a blur of green and blue. I wonder if it's him.

Anyways, currently, I was staring at it, my head fuming as I tried to remember the details. Since I didn't get anywhere, I let out a sigh. "You know what? I better stop for a bit. Or my brain will melt." With that, I grabbed my purse and went to a small pub I used to go to and play some pool. Plus, some of my friends were there - Dan included - just waiting for me. (Maybe I'll think better after relaxing a bit.) After that, I left.

Leo's POV

It's been three days since I've had that dream, and I just couldn't forget about that girl. No wonder every night I managed to stay for a couple of minutes on the rooftop close to her apartment and watch over a bit. I just couldn't help it. I needed to see her. And I needed to talk to her. But would she freak out? Most likely.

Plus, what could I possibly say? Hey, I've been stalking you ever since I dreamed about you, so would you tell me your name? Like that would work. Anyways, we were ready for another patrol. I didn't feel like going, but I knew I had to. Plus, I could see her again. Although I wished she could see me. Still, we left right after that.

(Y/n)'s POV

It was a fun night, I'll admit. My friends and I played pool, but in the end, the most of the time we were laughing and having a great time. But I just couldn't forget the mutant of my dream. Much less his eyes. They were so beautiful, so sincere, so intriguing, yet calm and hypnotizing. Just like... "The sea..." My eyes widened as I realized it. His eyes were clear as crystal to me. But then I sighed.

"What's the use of remembering his eyes so clearly if I can't remember his face?" I mumbled as I leaned my forehead on my pool stick as I waited for my turn. "Whose face you can't remember?" I heard Dan asking. "No one you know." I said as I got up and headed to the table. "Really?"

"Yep."

"And how is the painting of that dream doing?"

"Meh. It could be going faster." Just then, I managed to get one of the balls into the whole. "Point." I said. "Nice one. What do you mean it could be going faster? Did you forget the details?" He said. "Add that to not having time to focus nor paint." I replied. "That's too bad. I bet I would love to see it."

"Don't count on that. My dreams are personal, Dan. So I don't usually feel like sharing them with anyone. You should know it better than anyone."

"Don't worry, I remember. And either way I will get to see your paintings one day."

"Why do you want to see them so badly?" He shrugged, but I frowned. In my opinion, Dan was always a meedlesome, that's why I hardly ever went out with him. Luckily, I managed to keep my cool down. But if he kept being like that, I'd hit him with the stick on my hands. After that, the night went on until 2 A.M. I liked it, really. Talking, playing pool, just having a good time for a change.

Anyways, when we called it a night, I had to help Dan to get to (Y/b/n)'s home. She/He offered her/his place for him to sleep there since he was so drunk he could barely stand. And as we were getting closer, he was mumbling a lot, but I couldn't understand even half of the half of it. Still, when we finally go there, I could've sworn I saw something moving on the rooftops. Or rather, somethings since it seemed to be four of whatever they were. I frowned, but left it aside. At least for a while.

After making sure Dan was okay, I turned around and shifted my eyes to the rooftops. Then, my eyes went wide with what I saw. It was for a moment, and it was just a blur, but I could've sworn I saw that mutant turtle from my dream. Without thinking, I started to run like crazy, always keeping an eye on the roofs. Whenever the blur was on another roof, I ran towards it. Then, I had to make a turn and got into an alley. It wasn't even a second later that I climbed up the fire escape. I didn't even turn around to see if I was right or not. I barely got there and I was already leaning on my knees and catching my breath. Just then...

"Who are you?" I heard. My head shot up. (Oh, my God...)

Leo's POV

(You've got to be kidding me...) I couldn't believe it. It was her. It. Was. Her. Right there on the rooftop with us! It was so weird, crazy and awesome, all at the same time. It was awesome because we finally got to see each other. But it was crazy because of the feeling of dejá vu that filled my head with that, and it was weird because I was the only one who had already seen her.

Or so I thought until she spoke up as she still panted. "Why don't you ask him?" She asked as she pointed at me. "Huh? Why would he know you?" Raph asked. "I've seen him already... Once or twice... On a rooftop close to my apartment...I may be wrong, but I felt like he was watching me... And I wanted to know why..." The others turned to me, Raph was clearly fuming. "Please tell me she's not telling the truth." Donnie said. "*Sigh* She is." I said. "What?! Why the heck would you watch a random girl?!!!" Raph yelled. "Is that why you go out every night on single patrols? To see her?" Donnie joined. "Look, I know what I did was wrong, okay?"

"Oh, no kidding. You know all too well we're not supposed to be seen, and you let her see you?! What happened?! Is the all mighty Leonardo not thinking about his family's safety because of a girl?!!"

"You know I care about this family more than anything, Raph! So don't you dare say I don't think about it!"

"Then why did you follow her?!"

"I only did it three times."

"Only three?! Only?!! Are you kidding me?! Either way, that doesn't answer my question! Why?!" I stood silent. I have to think of something but what? "Wait a second." The girl said making us turn to her. Then, she pointed at me. "Could you turn around, please?"

"Uh, sure?" When I turned around, she snapped her fingers. "I knew it! It was you!"

"What?"

"Oh, come on. Don't tell me you beat drunk thugs every night and forgot about what happened almost four days ago."

"What happened?" Mikey asked. "I was getting home late after buying some stuff, then, a couple of drunkards stopped me. They tried to force me into things I really don't want to remember. But before they could do anything, he showed up and beated them." She said as she gestured over me. "At least that's what I assume he did, because I ran away scared out of my mind, and I haven't seen them ever since. And look that I see them almost every night." Donnie turned to me. "Is it true?" With all eyes on me, I turned mine to the girl only to see her wink. (Oh... Got it.)

"Yeah. I didn't tell you because it was too easy and honestly a bit boring. Besides, I thought she wouldn't remember me since she ran away." I said. "So you watched over her for these last three nights to make sure she was okay and didn't tell anyone?" I nodded. I'm so relieved they bought it. Well, Raph was still a bit suspicious, so he turned to her. "So you came here because you saw him and wanted to thank him?"

She nodded. "Yep, though originally it was because I wanted to know why he was watching over me and if he was who I thought he was. Didn't think I'd actually catch up with you guys, to be honest."

"Still, why are you so calm now when you ran away from me?" I asked tried to sound as honest as possible. I hate lying to my family. But this is an exception. I have to.

"I didn't run away from you, I ran away from them. They never tried to do anything to me, so when they did, it freaked me out."

"Well, since everything is cleared, I suppose we should introduce ourselves. I'm Donatello, or Donnie for short."

"Aw yeah, dudes! I'm Michelangelo, but for the ladies, Mikey it is." She chuckled. (Whoa... Now that I stop to look at her... She's really pretty...)

"And you are Raphael and Leonardo, correct?" I blinked, but as Raph let out a scoff I elbowed him a little.

"Yes, that's us. But you can call us by our nicknames."

She nodded again, a smile plastered on her face. Which is almost making me smile.

"Nice to meet all of you. My name is (Y/n), and no nicknames there, unfortunately."

"Oh, don't worry. I, the great Michelangelo, will think of something for you dudette. Unless you have some request." She laughed a bit. I could feel my cheeks burn a bit with that. "How about... (y/n/n - your nickname, or just how you wish people called you by)?"

"Alright! (Y/n/n) it is!"  She opened a big smile with that. "Thank you!" That until she turned to me. "And thank you for saving me." I blinked a bit, but nodded. "You're welcome."

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

20.3K 795 22
❪✓❫ ・.。.:*・F̫̫o̫̫l̫̫l̫̫o̫̫w̫̫s̫̫ ̫̫t̫̫h̫̫e̫̫ ̫̫2̫̫0̫̫1̫̫4̫̫ ̫̫S̫̫t̫̫o̫̫r̫̫y̫̫l̫̫i̫̫n̫̫e̫̫ ̫ ↖(^o^)↗ Spawned from a lab experiment, teenage terra...
18.6K 449 22
"Listen, (Y/n)," Leo says, suddenly turning serious. "I don't know the full extent of what happened up there, but you're with us now. You're in good...
163K 2.3K 22
!STORY IS IN ENGLISH! --very rarely going through and editing out some of my awful grammar and just making it more readable.-- I've no more inspirati...
65.7K 1.9K 54
After an accident at Shredder's lair, the turtles become humans! Donatello already turned Master Splinter back to a human. Find out how the turtles l...