[C] The Most Beloved Consort...

Oleh reshaval

They all say Taehyung is the most beloved consort and the most beautiful across all the kingdoms. They also s... Lebih Banyak

Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29 (new)
Chapter 30 (new)
Chapter 31 (new)
Chapter 32 (new)
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Bonus Chapter - Wedding Night
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Bonus Chapter - Yoonmin (M)
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48 (M)
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53 - Epilogue
Author's Note/ Fun Facts
Bonus Chapter - The Life After
Bonus Chapter - Red (M)
Bonus Chapter - Jungkook
Bonus Chapter - The Kim Brothers Want to Hit Someone

Chapter 49 (M)

19.9K 897 380
Oleh reshaval

⚠️ Warning ⚠️
Sexual content ahead

Taehyung was jostled awake. The ground beneath him was uneven and moving.

"Good morning, love," the ground said.

Taehyung rubbed his eyes. Where is he, what's going on? Who is carrying him?

He looked up to see it was just Jungkook, and he relaxes, the tension leaving his body. The King leaned down to give him a peck on his forehead. Still barely awake, Taehyung hooks his arms around Jungkook's neck and snuggles into the embrace, his head directly in the crook of Jungkook's neck. He lets his eyelids droop again.

A trickle of warmth seeps into Jungkook's heart, then it builds up to a steady stream of heavy lava, almost combusting his heart at the kitten-like action and blatant reliance.

Jungkook himself did not notice the softening of his tone, "Don't sleep anymore, love. It's near noon now. Let's have a bath instead, hm?"

"Just a little while more..." Taehyung negotiates, already dozing off, lips pouting as always when he gets sleepy.

Jungkook gazes at the adorable sight. The result of his internal battle was already decided. He could wake Taehyung up when they reach the bath.

Taehyung was still sleeping when Jungkook set him down on the bench, and was thus not prepared for the jolt of pain shooting up his back. "Agh!"

"Love! What's wrong?" Jungkook fusses, heart wrenching at the onslaught of tears which gathered in Taehyung's eyes in a matter of seconds.

"It h-hurts..." Taehyung sniffles, and Jungkook immediately scoops him back into his arms.

"Apologies, I should have known," the King quickly soothes, but that contact with the bench seemed to be a trigger to wake up all the bodily pains and Taehyung whimpered as his muscles twitched in soreness and what is that thing in his behind?

Jungkook carried Taehyung into the bath immediately, their robes flowing in the water. The blonde heaved a breathy sigh of relief as the hot water caresses his muscles, easing out the pain. He scoots closer to Jungkook, who peeled off his robe for him, the same one which Jungkook wore for him after wiping him down the previous night.

"What is it?" Taehyung asked as Jungkook paused for a moment, only to see Jungkook's eyes staring unabashedly at his body, with a glint of pride. Taehyung looks down, and he gapes, the sight of red hickeys strewn all over his chest, waist, and inner thighs, and two distinct bruises above his hip bones shocking him.

"You!" Taehyung gasped. This beast! Then, Taehyung turned to look at his back to see even more hickeys, a palette of purple amongst splotches of red.

"Your moans were heavenly, love," Jungkook comments, and Taehyung snaps his eyes back to Jungkook, who was circling his arms around his back, kneading the tight muscles. Taehyung hisses in pain and pleasure.

"What do you think you are— hngh!" Taehyung's words were cut off when he felt a sudden emptiness in his walls after Jungkook moves his hands down to cup his cheeks and spreads them open, before pulling out a stick of sorts.

"I went too hard on you last night. So I put this in," Jungkook raises the stick and explains, "to prevent inflammation."

"Where did you get that?" Taehyung asks, looking at the white stick in curiosity.

"I had Physician Lee deliver it when we were done."

"You what!" Taehyung shrieks, mortified that the King summoned the physician from his home in the middle of the night to deliver post-sex medicine for him. Gods above, how is Taehyung going to face the Physician from now on?

"I got worried, okay? You were still so tight and you had fallen asleep and I couldn't tell if it was normal that your hole was red and puffy and if the swelling would go down. At least I got a whole box of these so it would be some time before we summon Physician Lee again."

Taehyung tried to glare at the King. How could this man be so shamelessly describe h-his...? But Jungkook thought he looked like a kicked puppy, too adorable to be threatening. The King was also still thinking about the lust-filled night they shared, and it was too late for Taehyung to escape his clutches.

"Maybe we should do a check-up..." Jungkook murmurs, his touch turning sensual.

"S-stay back, Jeon!" Taehyung panicked, trying to squirm away.

With a few quick motions, Jungkook had carried Taehyung to the top of the submerged steps inside the bath and placed his consort chest down, ensuring his head is well above the water and his hands could grip the railings at the side.

Taehyung squeaks as the King proceeded to spread his legs apart and slips a finger into his hole. He expertly finds the prostrate based on memory and presses against it, successfully pushing the fight out of Taehyung's body.

"The swelling is almost gone now," Jungkook remarks.

Taehyung whimpers as pleasure runs through his limbs. It was not long before the blonde was hard and it was increasingly difficult to keep his moans quiet as Jungkook adds more fingers and intentionally brushes his prostate. Taehyung vaguely hears the sound of wet fabric hitting the ground. Jungkook had removed his own robes.

"Do you remember last night?" Jungkook asks, his chest on Taehyung's smooth back as he suckles a hickey onto the nape. "Do you remember how I took you from the back then used my fingers to clean my cum out of your hole afterwards? You should have seen it, there was so much white against your golden skin, it was beautiful."

Jungkook was appalled at himself last night. He had never lost control, but he couldn't get enough of the kitten under him, and the King acted like a starved man who had just found a feast. He knows there would be no other who could invoke lust in him anymore, not after Taehyung.

They both moan as Jungkook inserts himself into the tight heat and Taehyung loses himself in the warmth from the surrounding spring water and the burning rod in his behind giving him pleasure.

"Please!" The blonde chokes as Jungkook grips his consort's shaft and stops him from cumming.

"Let's come together, love," the King grunts and Taehyung bucked his hips while clenching and unclenching forcefully, desperate to quicken the process so he could release.

Even Jungkook could not hold himself back at such an effort, thrusts turning sloppy much earlier than he expected, and they both came with each other's names with a shout.

"Gods above, I don't want anyone else, I only need you," Jungkook mumbles in his high, not expecting Taehyung to hear and flinch, immediately pushing his hips forward to lift himself off Jungkook.

Taehyung could not stop the bitter words as he turned around to stare at Jungkook, "too bad you have so many consorts, huh?"

Jungkook stilled as the atmosphere took a cold dive and Taehyung flushed at his outburst. It's not like Taehyung had been kept in the dark about the women, so why is he like this now? He had even talked to them and took care of them for such a long time!

So why was he feeling let down, feeling that he was treated unfairly, feeling...jealous.

He bit his bottom lip and turned towards he exit of the bath, pulling himself up with the help of the railing. He wants to get out of here.

If you want him, you should tell him, and show him. If your heart is true, he will hear it. King Min's advice rings in Jungkook's head as he watches his consort leaving, and Jungkook surged forward to pull Taehyung back.

"Oh, love..." Jungkook breathes, his heart aching. Fat tears were already dripping down from those large doe eyes and the tip of Taehyung's nose was a sweet pink.

"Here," Jungkook says, putting Taehyung's palm over the King's heart. "I meant every word I say. I only need you. Give me a little more time, and I promise you, in a year, or in a few more months, you will be my only."

"How can that be, when Royal Consort Bae carries your child?"

"I know, I know it doesn't look good, and there are things I cannot say, not because I do not trust you, but every word I say and every move I make impacts the lives of our people. I may be King, but there are many things I cannot do.

I can only promise you that you are the only one who had walked in and decided to stay here, in my heart, and now no one else can enter. I will never touch you if there is even a shadow of another person here.

Tae, please," the King pleads.

And Taehyung really looks at him, sees the raw sincerity in his eyes, feels the erratically beating heart pulsating under the skin, and the iron grip on his wrist.

"Don't...don't break my faith, Jungkook," he finally relents, looking back with the same amount of fear that things are not meant to be, and also hope that things would work out.

"Thank you, god, thank you," Jungkook breathes, before breaking out into a laugh then pulling Taehyung towards him, hands in his hair as he kissed him deeply.

"S-stop!" Taehyung says between gasps. This is never going to stop and one thing is going to lead to another.

"Yeah, you're right, you're always right, we should get going," Jungkook rambles. Then he realised, "no wait, we haven't washed anything."

It was an hour later when they finally had lunch.

- a/n -

Please vote or comment!

Be healthy 🥞

- rsv (resha)

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

514K 27K 71
When fate decides to connect two souls,who's totally difference in characteristics and life style... Kim Seokjin, who grew up in a middle class but s...
209K 5.4K 47
TAEKOOK STORY TOP : JUNGKOOK BOTTOM : TAEHYUNG In this story taehyung was purchased by biggest multi billionaire jeon jungkook rude cruel Taehyun...
2.4M 156K 54
Being prim and proper is not in Taehyung's vocabulary. He is the total opposite of the word innocent, if solely based on his actions. However, he is...
487K 25.5K 85
"Freedom to love whoever you want, no one would interfere, not even the kingdom. Provided that your love should be loyal, honest, and respectful and...