CRØSSED L̶O̶V̶E̶

By Kyung_Wan_Robin

******************** "You won't believe me, I dreamt about you last night." "So, how was the nightmare?" "Yah... More

01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30***
31
32
33
34***
35
36
37
38
39
40***
FINAL
NEW/OTHER BOOKS

11

953 74 0
By Kyung_Wan_Robin

It had been three days that ChaeYoung had met Mina. He always hoped that Mina will show up in the restaurant but she didn't. He was serving a table when the door was opened by a customer. ChaeYoung smiled widely when he saw the girl he was waiting for.

Mina took her as usual seat and put the stuffs on the table. She sighed in annoyance opening her laptop. ChaeYoung went to her and stood there but Mina didn't notice him. He found it rude so he tapped the table.

Mina looked up to him and looked down. It had been three days that they didn't meet or talk. ChaeYoung didn't have her number yet. For him, it was like Mina was ignoring him after they kissed.

"Are you ignoring me?" He asked sitting across her. She shook her head.

"Then? Something is wrong?" He asked. Mina still shook her head.

"Then what happened?"

"I don't know."

"What do you mean that you don't know? Mina, I can see that you're ignoring me." He said trying not to be loud.

"I'm busy now days."

"But you didn't think to call me once."

"I don't have your number." Mina said huffing.

"Neither I have. You know how much I missed you. You know how worried I was?

"It's not my fault if we didn't exchange our number." She said looking at him. He sighed and tossed his phone to her.

"Take my number. Call me whenever you want. Don't make me worried for you." He said looking at her calmly.

Mina took his phone and called on her number. After exchanging the number, she gave his phone back to him. ChaeYoung put his phone in the pocket and extended his hand to Mina. Mina looked at his hand confusedly.

"Give me your hand." He asked for it. Mina gave her hand to him.

"Promise me to call me if there is something wrong." He said grabbing her hand tightly. She nodded.

"I'm not forcing you but I want your happiness. If you don't feel comfortable with me then you're free to leave me."

"It's not like that."

"I don't know how it is but I don't wanna rush anything. We, you haven't confessed yet so I don't wanna have any hope yet. Feel free to tell me your feelings. Until then, can we be friends?" He asked smiling. Mina nodded with a smile.

"So, what you want to have? Coffee?"

"Pizza with ketchup."

"Sure." He said letting go of her hand and got up.

.

.

.

.

.

"Come after a week and we'll see the results." Sana said to the patient. He nodded getting up grabbing his file.

"Next please."

"Yeah, it's me." TzuYu said coming inside.

"TzuYu-ah, why you always waste my time?" She asked whining.

"I'm wasting your time? I'm a waste of time for you? Is it true?" He asked clutching his heart.

"Over acting." She rolled her eyes.

"You don't like seeing me, right?" He asked taking his seat.

"It's not like that. There are many patients there waiting and you're taking their time, you know."

"I'm your patient too but you never care about me."

"They are actual patients."

"I'm fake?"

"TzuYu..." Sana yelled making him flinch. He surrendered and sighed getting up from the seat.

"Where are you going?" She asked but he had left already. Sana sighed annoyingly rubbing her face.

"Next." She shouted sitting straight.

After Sana's shift was over, she got up from her seat yawning and stretching her body. She sighed grabbing her bag and walked out of her cabin. She fished out her phone and called TzuYu but to her dismay, he was not answering.

Sana whined internally while waiting for a cab. She tried to call him again but still got no answer. Sana smiled widely when she saw his car stopped in front of her. He signalled her to get inside the car. Sana quickly took her seat on the front seat beside him.

"I'm sorry." She said pouting. TzuYu didn't gave her any attention and drove off.

"TzuYu-ah, I'm sorry." She said poking his cheek. He pushed her hand away and sighed.

"Aah, why are you not talking to me?" She whined.

"Fine, you don't wanna talk to me then stop the car. I can go by myself." She said looking at him.

TzuYu stopped the car aside and looked at her. Sana blinked not believing that he actually stopped the car. She shook her thoughts and was about to open the door but TzuYu locked it. Sana turned to him but gasped as his lips crashed on hers.

Sana grabbed his shoulders trying to process and kissed him back. TzuYu made the seats flat while removing Sana's seatbelt. He cupped her cheek without letting go of her lips hovering on her. Sana gripped on his shirt as he kissed her roughly.

TzuYu stopped and let go of her lips. He faced her for a moment looking at her then sat straight on his seat. He straightened the seats clearing his throat. Sana fixed herself looking down while blushing.

TzuYu didn't wait for her to say anything and drove off. Both didn't speak anything. Sana was trying to think what to say but was unable to think. She knew that he was mad but she didn't know what to do to convince him. TzuYu stopped the car as they arrived at Sana's place.

"Leave." He said leaning back on his seat.

"TzuYu-ah..." Sana called out whining.

"What now?" He asked closing his eyes while folding his hands behind his nape.

"Won't you talk to me?" She asked. He shook his head.

"Why?"

"It's a waste of time." He mumbled.

Sana sighed looking straight at her house. She then looked at him and smirked. TzuYu opened his eyes when he found Sana sitting in his lap. Sana wrapped her arms around his nape and pulled him in kiss. TzuYu responded back without thinking anything.

They kissed for a while lingering their tongues inside each other's. TzuYu hugged Sana's waist pulling her close while savouring her taste. Sana pulled out to catch her breath. She kissed his cheek and forehead while caressing his nape.

"I love you honeypie." She said cutely against his ear.

"I love you too. I'm sorry for acting weird."

"It's okay. I know I don't have time for you but try to understand."

"I understand. You are busy whole day in the hospital then you go back home early and when we meet? We don't know." He said annoyingly looking away.

"You're still mad?"

"Is there anything to be happy?"

"So, the only problem is my time. Okay, I'll do something about it." She said nodding.

"You always say like that."

"Then tell me what should I do?"

"Tell your parents about me. Make us official." He said looking at her.

"You're younger than me." Sana said looking down.

"So?"

"My parents won't allow me." She said scrunching her nose.

"What the fuck? Does age matter in love?" TzuYu asked frowning.

"First, I need to end their that belief then I'll tell them about you. For now, you focus on your life so that we can have any back up plan."

"Whatever." He rolled his eyes.

"Okay, I need to go now." Sana said going back to the seat.

"Sana-yah..."

"Hmm?"

"Give me a popo." He said cutely. She giggled and pecked on his lips.

"Good night honey."

"Good night. I love you." He said unlocking the car.

"I love you too." She said caressing his cheek and stepped out of the car.

TO BE CONTINUED...

Thank you for 1k reads...🙇

Don't forget to vote...

  👇

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

149K 3.1K 35
We met once at the college corridor and I fall in love with you when I first saw your smile. The gummy smile. But at first, I don't know my true feel...
248K 8.6K 93
"How can I be with her when I'm an idol?" "Just because I'm an idol doesn't mean I'm heartless..." "There's a line we must not cross.." School Mea...
65.7K 2.5K 49
I can see how much she wanna kiss me, how much she wanna make love with me. It's same to me also. But i still feel scared i don't know. I start teasi...
58.7K 3.8K 32
𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙗𝙤𝙤𝙠 𝙝𝙖𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙛𝙤𝙧 "𝙎𝘼𝙏𝙕𝙐" 𝙅𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙘𝙝𝙚𝙘𝙠 𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙤𝙤𝙠 "𝙊𝙉𝙇𝙔 𝙔𝙊𝙐𝙍𝙎" *********...