Infidelity

By Jadahx_

What is love with lies? More

Roll Call
I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
XXXI
XXXII
XXXIII
XXXIV
XXXVI
XXXVII
XXXVIII
XXXIX
XL
XLI
XLII
XLIII
XLIV
XLV
XLVI
XLVII
XLVIII
XLIX
L
LI
??
LII
LIII
LIV
LV
LVI
LVII
LVIII
LIX
LX
LXI
LXII
LXIII
NAME CHANGE: THE PUBLIC EYE
LXIV
LXV
LXVI
LXVII
LXVIII
LXIX
LXX
LXXI
LXXII
LXXIII
Epilogue
🚨New story alert🚨

XXXV

3.4K 122 42
By Jadahx_

December 28th: 5 months 4 weeks

Omniscient

"Make his pockets hurt!" Bernice yelled, patting Brooklyn's ass lightly as she did a little ratchet twerk in the grocery store parking lot. They were getting stares from different people but neither of them could care. The music was blasting from the car and they were having the time of their lives.

"If the nigga wanna hit it, make that nigga spend it-."

"Make his pockets hurt!" Brooklyn laughed after they both screamed the last line together. She looked down the parking lot and saw the orange Lamborghini that they were waiting for. Brooklyn made eye contact with Bernice who already had a knowing smirk on her face. Brooklyn glanced back down to see the car getting closer to them. Bernice played the song over and Brooklyn bent down and began to shake again.

"What the fuck." Chris mumbled as he pulled up to the two women. He watched as his girlfriend bent over and threw her ass back to the blasting song coming out of Bernice's car.

"Oh hell no." He mumbled, quickly jumping out of the car. Brooklyn tried to hide the laugh threatening to spill out her mouth as she placed her hands on the back of the car. She popped her ass in the air quickly as Bernice hyped her up.

"You gon what bitch?!" Bernice yelled while tapping the car with every syllable. Suddenly Brooklyn felt a body press up against her back and a strong grip on her waist. Bernice pursed her lips and slowly backed away once she seen Chris.

"You better sit the fuck down and chill the fuck out. Lets go." He grumbled in her ear before making his way towards the car. Brooklyn gulped before giving Bernice a tight hug and a kiss on the cheek. She grabbed her purse and her phone before strutting her way to Chris's car.

"Babyyyy, talk to me." Chris clenched his jaw at Brooklyn's whining and his focus remained on the road. Brooklyn pouted and leaned back in her seat with her arms crossed. Chris poked the inside of his cheek with his tongue, a little smile crossing his lips.

"You supposed to be mad now?" He chuckled, watching her poke her bottom lip out. She turned her head and looked up at him with bright eyes.

"I just want some of your attention." She softly said before looking out the window. She knew he was about to become a simp for her and she loved that feeling. She did want attention but there were other ways she could ask for it.

"Mama..." Chris trailed off while taking a turn into the arena lot. Brooklyn watched as he shut the car off and shifted in his seat to look directly in her eyes. He leaned forwards and gripped her chin, giving her three slow kisses. Brooklyn smiled into the last one and brought up her hand to touch the side of his face.

"You know ion play that other shit so don't do it. If you want my attention all you gotta do is say it, you know this boo." Brooklyn smiled and gave him another kiss. They both got out of the car and Brooklyn waited for Chris to come around the car to latch onto his hand. She yawned as they both walked to the back entrance of the building.

"What time does the show start?" Chris was supposed to be joining Drake on stage today because he was touring. It was more of a surprise pop out thing that he was planning on doing. It was supposed to be a world stopping moment due to the whole drama which they had with each other for years.

"I don't know, like 6 or sum. But I go on at around 9." Chris grabbed the door handle and pulled the door open to allow Brooklyn to walk through first. She silently thanked him and walked through the door, him close behind her. Brooklyn stood waiting for him to lead the way again which he did after speaking with the security.

"Chris." Chris shook the hands of the people for the venue. Brooklyn stood off to the side with her hands clasped as she watched the exchange. She didn't believe it was her place to just pop out and introduce herself so she waited off to the side to be spoken to by someone.

"You must be the beautiful Brooklyn." Brooklyn smiled and held out her hand also to shake the lady's extended hand. She also grabbed the little pass that was being handed to her, placing it over her head so that she would have the proper access to come back stage.

"Sound check is just this way." Chris nodded and started to walk off, reaching his hand back for Brooklyn to agrab. They passed different crew members along with some dancers and people on Drake's team.

"Do you have your own set or are you just going on?" Chris looked back at Brooklyn before looking back forwards and continuing on his walk down the long hallway. Brooklyn nearly had to jog to keep up with his long legs.

"I'm just gonna go on. How? I don't know yet but he gon tell me everything once we get in there." Finally making their way over by the stage area, they walked up some steps to be greeted by Drake himself. Brooklyn stood a bit behind Chris a bit shy being that she never met him before and he was most definitely a big name.

"What's up my brother!" Chris yelled out, causing Drake to turn around from the conversation that he was having. Both Chris and Brooklyn watched as he held up a finger to whoever he was speaking with. He then turned around with arms wide open as if it was a welcoming gesture.

"What's up." He chuckled as him and Chris exchanged in a dap. Again, Brooklyn stood there waiting to be greeted because she wasn't one to just jump out and go off to introduce herself.

"You must be Brooklyn." She honestly hated when people said that when she was with Chris. It was mainly because she felt it was kind of common sense. Everyone obviously knew her face because she been with Chris off and on for 5 years, so she couldn't be anyone else. But she decided to mask her thoughts and give a small smile, Drake embracing her in a little hug.

"You wanna go sit down mamas?" Brooklyn nodded at Chris and let go of his hand to go into the crowd and take a seat so that she had a good view of the stage. She was used to these types of things because she'd been to many sound checks before. She would either go backstage or sit down in the crowd and watch. Though she felt it was best to be in the crowd right now because there was a lot going on back stage and she was still carrying her children.

Taking a seat, Brooklyn crossed her legs over each other and rubbed her hands together because it was a bit cold in the arena. She looked up and watched as Chris gave instructions to people and how he started to feel the music. She was always fascinated by the way he could move his body along with the skills which he had when it came to his voice.

"Aye, run that back again!" He yelled out before the music abruptly stopped. Chris cleared his throat, ready to sing 'Freaky Friday' again. It was funny to Brooklyn how he was moving all over the stage but the only person in the crowd was her and the workers who were doing their job.

*

"It's freaky Friday." Brooklyn smiled as she did a little dance from the sound booth. She looked over to see Bernice and Bri cutting up next to her. She giggled and focused back on the stage to keep her focus on Chris. She was mesmerized with the way he performed and how he always interacted with the crowd and always seemed like he was having fun.

Brooklyn was also in a good mood because of the company that she had around her. Her sister and Bernice honestly brought a different side out of her. Yeah with Nylah she had fun, but with Bernice and Bri it was like she could really be herself and could just be crazy and wild while also being a bit sane. The fact that Bernice and Bri both had kids and Brooklyn was about to have some really completed the little circle. Brooklyn wasn't trying to purposely leave Nylah out, but it seemed like she was kind of on her own time now.

"Bitch you got you a fine piece of toffee." Brooklyn turned around to see Bernice lusting over Chris in a joking way. Brooklyn laughed and playfully pushed her arm. She didn't stress over the comments Bernice would make because she knew they were all just jokes. Bernice was married with kids and didn't have time to try to be fucking on someone else's man.

"Get lit hoe! You here watching this man like you ain't ever been to his concerts." No matter how many concerts she went to, they never got old to Brooklyn. Him performing always made her happy and brightened her day.

"Now explain how I'm supposed to twerk to some damn Freaky Friday." Bri and Bernice looked at each other before Bri cleared her throat and turned around so that her back was facing Bernice. She started to twerk with her hands grasping her knees.

"Bitch give me some dollas, you know I'm broke!" Bernice yelled over the loud music. Brooklyn fished into her purse and grabbed a stack of $50 in ones. She handed the stack to Bernice who started to throw them as if Bri was a stripper.

"Wait move bitch, my turn." Brooklyn knew that if Chris saw a video of her doing this after this morning, he would throw a fit. But the most he would do is threaten her with a good time so it was a win/win situation in her eyes anyways.

Brooklyn placed her hands on her knees and twerked to the voice of her her boyfriend. Meanwhile Chris was on the stage watching her from far away. He shook his head and continued on with the show because of course she didn't know how to listen.

It wasn't like he was insecure or controlling because he was far from either of those things. It was just the fact that he didn't necessarily know if it was appropriate for her to be twerking and doing all that she was doing in public while pregnant. If she wasn't carrying his children he wouldn't have an issue, but he just wanted her to chill out a bit before the babies were born. He shook off what she was doing and continued to finish up the show.

"Ladies and gentlemen, give it up for the one and only Chris Brown!" That was Brooklyn's cue to leave her sister and her friend to go meet Chris back stage. She grabbed her purse and started on her way through the crowd. She tried her best to cover her stomach once she realized that people were calling her name and taking pictures of her. She just kept her head down and continued to speed walk through the crowd.

"Badge." She flashed her badge to the security at the door before pushing past him and starting on her way to Chris's dressing room.

"Baby." She mumbled as she knocked and pushed the door open. She saw him leaned back on the couch, stuffing some popcorn in his mouth. She giggled at the sight and walked over to take a seat on his lap, straddling him.

"You did so good." She smiled as she looked deep into his eyes. Chris smirked but then remembered what she was doing while he was on stage.

"Oh yeah? I bet you was having your self a good time, saw you backing that ass up on Bernice." He said while stuffing more popcorn in his mouth. Brooklyn sat and looked as if she seen a ghost. She tilted her head and thought the best way to respond was by acting like a dumbass.

"What you mean?" Chris chuckled and gripped the right side of her waist.

"You funny baby. Don't make me fuck the truth out of you now." Brooklyn widened her eyes at the thought and blew him a little kiss to taunt him. Then just like that, he flipped her around on the couch and hovered over her.

"You gon learn today." He mumbled into her neck. Then just like that, she learned right there on the dressing room couch.

Filler chapter before New Years Chapter♥️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.8K 38 31
Read to find out!!!!! Let me know what you think of the story. Comment & Vote
9.7K 505 42
What happens when love gets in the way of rivalry? Will the feeling of love be stronger than that of vengeance? A man and a woman meet under complica...
1M 23.6K 25
In today's society it's not many girls out aren't their like Brielle. High morals, class, and integrity. She's somebody many girls look up, because a...
23.2K 467 35
August Alsina's daughter? A whole 16 year old daughter a secret? Nobody knows abt her, is she really his daughter? I think it's all a lie!!