Infidelity

By Jadahx_

What is love with lies? More

Roll Call
I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
XXXI
XXXII
XXXIII
XXXIV
XXXV
XXXVI
XXXVII
XXXVIII
XXXIX
XL
XLI
XLII
XLIII
XLIV
XLV
XLVI
XLVII
XLVIII
XLIX
L
??
LII
LIII
LIV
LV
LVI
LVII
LVIII
LIX
LX
LXI
LXII
LXIII
NAME CHANGE: THE PUBLIC EYE
LXIV
LXV
LXVI
LXVII
LXVIII
LXIX
LXX
LXXI
LXXII
LXXIII
Epilogue
🚨New story alert🚨

LI

1.9K 90 82
By Jadahx_

Omniscient

Brooklyn sat on the couch, smiling to herself as she texted away. She glanced up, seeing Chris giving both Malachi and Machi kisses on their cheeks as they laid in their bassinets. She watched as he left out the house without another word. She smirked, standing up a couple seconds later to look out the window...just to make sure he was long gone.

"Perfect." She mumbled to herself. She quickly walked over to the twins, picking both of them up at the same time. They were a bit whiney, but she softly spoke to them to calm them down. Laying them down in their cribs, she grabbed the second baby monitor and took it with her downstairs.

Brooklyn walked outside, shielding her face from the bright sun. She looked at the array of vehicles in the front of the house.

Turning around, she skipped back to the front door and upstairs. She had a longggg conversation with Bernice after everything went down, and she could guarantee this would be the last time Chris even had the chance to call himself cheating...that's if Brooklyn was nice enough to ever take him back in the far future.

Her and the twins been at the house for the past week, Chris was shocked but didn't mention it. He was sure they would be gone when he got back. It wasn't like he wanted them to leave, but he was thinking realistically. After she did everything that she needed to accomplish today, she would be straight out the door. She was already looking at potential new properties anyways. Her intentions wouldn't be to keep the twins away from their dad, but she refused to live with a man disrespecting her when she could move on with life and co-parent.

Brooklyn grabbed everything she needed from inside the house before beginning on her way out the door once again. She slowly backtracked, seeing a pair of keys on the table. She shrugged, picking those up also.

She held his one and only Grammy in her right hand as she walked up to one of his less frequently used cars, the green one. She boosted herself up, standing on the car to look down into the windshield. Raising the award above her head, she slammed it down through the front windshield with all her strength. She giggled in satisfaction, watching the glass break. Using her foot, she kicked the remains into the car. Brooklyn bent down, grabbing the award out the front seat and walking over the hood of the car to repeat her actions in the back windshield.

Getting off the car, she hit the Grammy against the edge. Destroying one of the most important awards of his career, but Brooklyn couldn't care less. An award is replaceable, a heart isn't and he's broken hers plenty of times.

"Bitch open the gate, I'm here." Brooklyn heard the loud intercom from outside the house. She leaned on the wall, pressing the gate open. She grabbed the pre-rolled blunt out her pocket along with her customized lighter. She sparked the blunt, holding it between her thumb and pointer finger as she slowly released the smoke from her mouth. She watched Bernice walk up to her with gloves, a bat, matches, gasoline, paint, and water.

"Damn bitch." Brooklyn said as she seen all the stuff. When she told Bernice she needed stuff to destroy some cars, she wasn't expecting all this.

"Um, who told you to get a head start without me?" Bernice complained as she pointed to the already destroyed car. Brooklyn shrugged, taking a long pull from her blunt, walking over to grab the long wooden bat that had nails coming from it. She rested the blunt in her mouth as she swung the bat to bust the right windows in one of his favorite red cars. She removed her blunt to exhale the smoke before placing it back and beating up the car more. Brooklyn was expressing all her pain and anger and it felt amazing.

Bernice on the other hand was hand was just happy to be here. She was having a blast beating and keying all his different cars. She couldn't feel bad because what he did to Brooklyn was disgusting. She was also closer to Brooklyn than him anyways so if she had to choose a side of loyalty then she would choose Brooklyn.

"Pass me the paint." Brooklyn said to Bernice who tossed it at her. She looked at all his bikes, wasting no time in spray painting all over them. Her eyes locked with an incomplete portrait that he was making. She wasn't planning on lighting anything on fire yet, but duty calls.

She grabbed the gasoline, pouring it all over the painting. Lighting a match, she tossed it on the painting and watched as it instantly went up in a fit of flames.

"Brook, it's getting closer to the time." Brooklyn looked at her Patek and silently cursed to herself. She rushed upstairs, grabbing all of the bags she packed in one trip. It was a bit of a struggle, but not too much to where she couldn't make it down the steps. She placed her blunt down and walked out the door. She put all the bags in Bernice's car.

Running back in the house, she grabbed both twins car seats and placed them outside for Bernice to put them in her car. Making one last trip, Brooklyn grabbed both of her sons out their cribs, making sure neither had to be changed. Jogging back downstairs, she grabbed her own keys and walked out the house again. Bernice grabbed Malachi as Brooklyn held Micah. They both placed them in their separate car seats.

"I'll meet you there." Brooklyn said quietly. Bernice nodded, speeding off and down the road. Brooklyn looked around at the front yard. She seen a masterpiece through her stone cold eyes. There was glass everywhere, paint everywhere, fire in the corner. Every vehicle he owned was now destroyed except for the car he drove today and his favorite car. Brooklyn poured gasoline all over it and sparked another blunt.

"Car approaching." The intercom spoke once more, she knew it was Chris. She took a seat in the middle of the little yard, watching his car slowly drive up.

"Brooklyn what the fuck?!" He began to rush over to her but she held her hand up, holding up the box of matches with a sinister smile coating her face.

"I wouldn't come closer if I was you my love." Chris wanted to break down in a fit of tears, seeing everything in front of him completely destroyed.

"What the hell is you doing?!" He yelled to an unfazed Brooklyn. She took a short pull from her blunt, raising her head to release the smoke.

"See I've tried so many times with you baby. I thought this time would be different than the times before, but who the fuck was kidding me?! You've never seen this side of me and I'm completely aware of that because I don't like showing this side of me. To be honest, I don't have much emotions anymore and you can thank yourself for that. This cute little pretty hearted bitch that you thought I was, she kind of I guess you can say...died. You know, it's hard when the person you love continues to shatter and stomp on your heart as if it means nothing to them. You know...giving your full heart and life to a person who clearly couldn't give less of a fuck about you. That's kind of like our situation right? Me giving you everything, you still being an ungrateful bitch." Brooklyn hysterically laughed to herself and Chris watched her as if she was crazy. What he didn't know was that she truly reached her breaking point.

"See last time you pulled some slick shit and got me pregnant, that was cute. You're kind of smart when I think of it, cause I would've shot you by now if you didn't have children to be alive for. Wouldn't be the first person I shot before."

"Brooklyn this isn't you." Chris said, barely audible but Brooklyn still heard. She took a hit from her blunt and giggled to herself.

"Oh no, this is me. You've showed me the real you, the worthless piece of shit that you are. So I think it's only right that I show you the real me, a bitch who's tired physically, emotionally, and mentally. Some may even say I'm a little crazy, psycho if you wish. I mean personally I wouldn't use that term. I'm just a bit..." Brooklyn lit a match and threw it into the car she was leaning on, "Angry."

"What about our kids man." Brooklyn walked up close to him, Chris couldn't lie and say he wasn't a bit nervous.

"The same kids you barely here for? Hell, I'll be surprised if you even know the difference between Micah and Malachi chile. If you wanna see your kids then you can call Bernice babe, I should be trifling and put your ass on child support and supervised visitation, but I could never do that to you baby." Brooklyn poked out her bottom lip. She turned around and sashayed over to her car. She slowly got in, starting it up and immediately turning down the radio.

She drove towards the gate, slowing down once her car got next to Chris's only functioning one at the moment. She stepped out the car, standing directly infront of him. Grabbing the back of his neck, she brought his head down and placed a slow kiss on his lips. She licked her lips after, raising an eyebrow.

"Tell that bitch to start using strawberry lip balm, cherry doesn't taste good." With that, Brooklyn sent him a wink and got back in the car. Chris watched dumbfounded as she sped off with no more words exchanged.

*
Ummm, my consistency>>>>

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

113K 3K 34
Come read as a few celebrities live their lives having to deal with ups and downs with lies, break ups and deception. Copyright-All Rights Reserved ©...
1.1K 58 8
Different love, different hearts.
2K 90 30
When you are engaged to get married but you meet another man and can't help but to fall in love with the other guy what would you do follow your hea...
67.1K 2.4K 20
Just read 💙