I crave your Touch (049 x 035...

By dr-goodnight

(THIS BOOK IS DISCONTINUED, I AM NO LONGER WRITING THIS BOOK.) (PLEASE STOP READING THIS FANFIC ITS HORRIBLE... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17 (+ New cover!)
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20 (+ 1,000 reads! :0)
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Of Sadness and Regret
Walking, Walking and more Walking
Oh no.
Trapped
Weak (+New cover. Again.)
Cries and Screams
Anger
Freedom, for now.
Don't be Afraid to Cry
Failed.
Oh no, there's MTF
A Very Corrosive Chapter
New Hope
Not Feeling too Well.
Kiss
Poor, Poor Soul
At Peace
Warehouse
Rats, So Many Rats
No Sleep
Scribbles
Open
Older then Expected
Comfort
*Insert Bird Noises Here*
Look a Totally Interesting Title
I'm not running out of chapter titles
Fight
It's Cold Tonight
Rainy Day
Damn I'm really running out of chapter titles
Run for your Love.
I'm discontinuing this book

Chapter 16

1K 37 35
By dr-goodnight

049's P.O.V

The mask was now helping me clean this filth of a house. But even though he was helping, it was going slow. An entire day of cleaning and we've only finished the living room. The mask was exhausted, and so was I exhausted.

The mask lazily plopped on the couch with a sigh, while I calmly sat on a chair. "It is going to take FOREVER to clean this house!" The mask said. "Mask, we can't die. We have forever." I remarked back. The mask mumbled a response under his breath, but I couldn't hear it.

I glanced out the window to see that it had now become nightfall. The stars were out, twinkling marvelously. "... Do you want to go star gazing?" I asked. The mask instantly shot his head up at me. "DO I?!?!" He said excitedly before getting up and dashing out the door. I couldn't help but giggle. Sometimes the mask could really be childish...

By the time I got outside, the mask was already sitting down on one of the chairs, staring up at the stars with a giant smile on his face. I sat next to him on another one of the chairs. It seemed like the stars actually glowed brighter then the last time I saw them. But the silence was quite awkward, I couldn't hear a single animal. Not even owl letting out a hoot.

"A beautiful night, isn't it?" I asked. "Yeah..." The mask responded, still looking at the stars. "But something is missing..."

"What is missing?"

"I do not know... It's just... I feel like something is missing..."

The mask seemed sad just based on his voice. His face changed to tragedy as he looked down to the ground. "Perhaps you too need a good rest." I stated. "Why would I, a mask, need rest?" He asked as he looked at me. "Because, sleep is valuable and was made specifically to fuel our bodies."

"I literally have no body. I'm a mask, not a human."

I sighed and turned back to the stars. "Fine, I'll just wait for you to pass out then leave you out here." I said with a chuckle. A few minutes passed, not a single word was spoken. The loudest thing I heard was a gentle gust of wind passing by us.

I looked over to see if the mask was okay, the mask's eyes were closed. "Mask?" I called out, but I got no response. He was asleep. I should probably put him to bed... Then I realized that we had not cleaned a single bedroom. I figured that I would just quickly clean out one bedroom, then I could sleep on the couch, so that way the mask could sleep on the bed.

I quietly got up from the chair and went into a bedroom, being careful to not wake up the mask. I started to clean up the bedroom, cleaning off the dust and rearranging everything. I quietly walked back to the mask. I picked up the mask and his host body, then put him in the bed, I tucked him in.

He looked peaceful, calm. He was sleeping quietly.

I went down to the living room, and laid down on the couch, trying to fall asleep. Eventually, the world went dark, as I fell asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

366K 12.8K 25
Recently turned D-Class, you were a researcher who terrified your colleagues and had committed a terrible crime that your past self claimed was for t...
324K 9.2K 38
You're a fan of the movies. You're a fan of horror. Deciding on getting the replica of Chucky from the well known sequels, you get the best version o...
118K 3.2K 41
She began to fear every sound since she had met him. With every step she looked over her shoulder. Fear of him kept her wary. Trying to run from the...
8.6K 370 13
This book has been moved to a second and better version of it here: https://www.wattpad.com/story/252972492-site-redacted This Site contains anomali...