Queen Preferences and Imagines

By tangledupinyellow

Freddie Mercury, Brian May, Roger Taylor, John Deacon, what's not to love? I'm always open to requests so com... More

How You Meet
Song They Wrote For You
Dating Them Would Include:
Roger Imagine #1
Children
Your Beatles Song
Perfect Date
First "I Love You"
Brian Imagine #1
Favorite Thing About Him
How He Hugs You
Cute Things He Does
Proposal
John Imagine #1
Where He Likes To Kiss You
His Favorite Thing About You
He's Jealous
Concert He Takes You To
Roger Imagine #2
Nicknames He Gives You
Music Lessons
Wedding
PDA
Freddie Imagine #1
How He Reacts To Your Pregnancy
Favorite Movie/s To Watch
Children #2
Lazy Days
Brian Imagine #2
Your Modern Song
Honeymoon
When You're Sick
Soulmate AUs
John Imagine #2
Arguments
Moving In
Your House
Pets
Freddie Imagine #2
Who You Get Along With The Best
You're Jealous
Song He Always Sings For You
Him Meeting Your Family
Roger Imagine #3 1/2
Break Up
Matching Halloween Costumes
Papparazzi
Favorite Album of Theirs
Roger Imagine #3 2/2
Being Mentioned In An Interview
Getting Back Together
Favorite Christmas Traditions
Favorite Christmas Movie
Brian Imagine 1/2 #3
Christmas Presents
Your Kid On Christmas Morning
Catching Him Staring
How Compatible You Are (Zodiac)
Brian Imagine #3 2/2
How He Was During Pregnancy
Favorite Outfit Of His
Seeing His First Concert
How You Dance
John Imagine #3
Valentines Day
What He Gets You For Your Birthday
Time of the Month
Late Night Calls
Freddie Imagine #3
How You Cuddle
First Time
Lyrics Dedicated To You
Easter Traditions
Roger Imagine #4
Going on Tour Together
He Tries To Do Your Hair
Playing Scrabble
Realizing He's In Love
Brian Imagine #4
Love Notes
He's Drunk
Seeing Them in IWTBF
You Hear Him Talking About You
John Imagine #4
Your Celebrity Best Friend
Favorite Romance Movie (Mostly Modern)
Holding Your Baby For The First Time
Him Cheating With A Groupie #1
Cute Couple Things He Does
Being Best Friends With Him
How He Is As A Father
Him On Your Wedding Day
High School AU
Him Cheating With A Groupie #2
Getting Protective Over You

First Kiss

2.8K 53 9
By tangledupinyellow

Freddie

Your first kiss with Freddie was after your fourth date. He's been wanting to do it since the first, but was too nervous at first and had to build up that courage. He liked you a lot and didn't want to risk anything. After your nice dinner date at one of his favorite restaurants, he was enough of a gentleman to walk you up to your door. 

With your hand in his, you both said your goodbyes. As you turned around to go and open your door to head inside, you felt Freddie keep his grip on remain. A little confused, you turned back around to see what else he wanted.

Once you asked, he hesitated a bit before moving in a bit closer to you, his lips quickly connecting to yours.

Brian

Your first kiss with Brian was on one of his infamous picnic dates under the stars. You were laying down next to him, your head rested on his chest as you both looked up at the stars painting the sky. You had a smile on your face as Brian pointed out all the constellations he could spot that night. 

However, you could hear his voice drift off slightly as you kept your attention to the sky. Soon, his talking completely stopped as you felt a gently touch graze your skin. He gently caressed your cheek, turning your attention over to him. 

He gazed into your eyes before placing a soft and gentle kiss to your lips. You gladly kissed him back but laughed quietly as you pulled back after a while.

"What was that for?"

"You just looked so beautiful"

Roger

Your first kiss with Roger was pretty quick. Just after you two met, you headed over to a bar just the two of you to grab a few drinks. Surprising to you, you both hit it off quite well. You two were laughing the night away, not a care in the world. Roger really brought something out of you that you didn't know before. 

As the night went on, the more drinks the both of you had. It wasn't long before you were both pretty tipsy. You and Roger continued to talk for a while longer, but before you knew it, he pulled you into his lap.

You smiled as you ran your hands through his hair a little right before his lips crashed into yours. Sure you were both drunk as hell, but it was passionate without a doubt.

John

Your first kiss with John was after his first gig with Queen. You two were already dating at the time and you were so proud of him for getting into the band. You were in the front row at the bar, your eyes watching John the whole time as he played, the smile never washing away from your face. 

Once he was finished playing, you quickly went backstage to congratulate him for how great the band was that night. He smiled once he saw you and set his bass down. He walked over to you, quickly wrapping his arms around you.

"You were great!" You smiled widely and kissed him, not even thinking of what you were doing at first. You were just excited, it was a heat of the moment thing. John laughed quietly when you did so, not expecting it either. He thanked you before kissing you once more. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

108K 1.5K 132
[COMPLETED] Just a lot of preferences for four of the greatest legends to ever set foot on this Earth. Welp, that was it. Bye and thanks for reading...
11.9K 482 25
"I'll do whatever it takes, to make you mine" he whispered and my breathing was heavy. His eyes were stabbing mine and I felt the need to touch his f...
15.6K 1.1K 46
ส€แดษขแด‡ส€ แด›แด€สสŸแดส€ โฎ• แดŠแดสœษด แด…แด‡แด€แด„แดษด "I'll choose you over and over again, babe. You'll always be my one true love." He muttered under his breath and I kissed...