T̶h̶e̶ G̶o̶d̶s̶ O̶f̶ V̶i̶k̶i̶...

By poison-fruit

This is a take on Vikings the show. Queen Isabella Ambrosio is left alone in defense against others whom want... More

Entitled.
Greed.
Childish.
Blackness.
Godly Vows.
Dirt and Swords.
Foreign.
A Real Queen.
Slaughter.
Bloody Tears.
Thors' Lightning.
Vikings Way.
A Scar.
Blood Eagle.
Tragic.
York.
Betrayal.
Execution.
Goodbye and Hello.
Eyes Everywhere.
Settled Score.
The Ball.
Red Queen.
Discovering Love.
A Romantic Guesture.
Patriarchy over Matriarchy.
Virago.
Viking Ritual.
Solice.
Bishop To Queen.
Force and Blood.
Checkmate.
Ambush.
Permanent Markings.
Hvitserk.
Ruined.
Anthem.
Marriages.
Capsized.
Seeker.
Surprise.
Asking for Help.
Soon to be Husband.
Forced Together.
Frankia and Italia.
Je T'aime
Fight For You.
When Tides Meet.
More Blood.
Heartache.
Sins.
Settle Down.
A Friend and Foe.
Shield Maiden.
Guest.
Saved Unexpectedly.
Treasures.
Valkyres.
Fools Journey.
Mamihlapinatapei
Old Ties.
Absolute Anger.
Reign.
Mother.
The Battle.
Moon Goddess.
Dispair.
Accused.
Murderer and Witch.
Well Damn.
Alternate Ending.

Beautiful Boy.

1.3K 24 96
By poison-fruit

(I am skipping a few years but it's just so I can age someone up. Just imagine they are all still young...)

I sit down in the dining room with Dorin, Cedric, his mistress, and Vladimir. It's silent as we sit there. No one has anything to say. I stand and place my hands to infront of me. "So. When we fight against these Vikings it will be difficult. I have scars to show for them of course." Cedric looks to me and I move my hair back. "Firstly. I have never fought with the Russ before. So I don't know their ways. I have never fought with Transylvanians either. I just know this will be the bloodiest battle yet. I feel it in my gut." I speak and Vladimir shifts slightly. "My wife."

I look to him as he speaks. "You have nothing to worry about because you will not be in this fight." He says and I look at him. "What do you mean?" Cedric lets out a laugh. "She does not listen your majesty. I would know." He looks to me and I clench my fists. "You cannot and will not make me sit here." I say and he clenches his jaw. "King Cedric. My wife is not yours any longer. Do not speak for her." I look at as he stands to look at me. "Excuse me." I speak to Vladimir and make my way to my room. I set two glasses out and pull the vial from a secret place. I am pouring it into the cup as the door opens to reveal Dorin. I quickly move it behind my back and he looks to me.

"What is that?" He speaks and I look to him. "I am going to pour myself a drink." I speak and he steps to me, gripping my arm. He looks to me. "You were going to poison him." He says and yells. "Don't you think before you do things!?" Vladimir steps in. "Brother. Remove your hands from my wife." He steps in and grabs his wrist. Dorin takes the vial from me slyly and he looks to my brother. "I was pouring you a drink brother."

Vladimir looks to the vial and clenches his jaw. "Guards. Get him." And so they do. He doesn't fight back, he just looks to me. I part my lips and Vladimir looks to me, running his thumb against my cheek. "Are you alright my love?" I move his hand and look at him. "I'm fine." I speak and purse my lips.

~Time Skip a few years~

The war has taken too long. The plans that have been exchanged between others and us. I watch as Vladimir sips his wine. I clench my jaw and hold my hands into my lap. Dorin is sat in the chair. The brother had begged for forgiveness. I haven't seen Eerikki in years. No word from him ever. This is taking too long. I stand and clench my jaw as I pour myself a cup of wine. "My dear. A Christian woman. You should sit here and bare my child. Should she not?" I let out a laugh and Dorin looks to me. "Yes. My love." I speak and sip my cup as I grip it firmly. To spend all of these years with someone who I do not love.

I'm thankful when I hear that Cedric will be coming tonight. He is the only one that keeps me sane and the only one that believes in me.

-

The night has come and Cedric has arrived with his wife who was once his mistress long ago. She hugs me tightly and presses kisses to my cheeks. I smile to her and then Cedric bows his head. "Dinner?" I speak and Cedric watches me. "You must be starved?" He speaks and I grin slightly. "Absolutely.."

We make our way to the dining hall and I look to Vladimir. "Ahhh Cedric. My loyal friend." Cedric looks to him and then I, taking a seat. "Hello." I take a seat and bite at my food, holding my knife into my hand. "Tonight I shall impregnate my wife. She will carry my bloodline." He raises his glass and laughs loudly. Dorin looks to me and Vladimir holds his hand out to me. "Come my beautiful." He speaks and I stand, taking his hand. I sit into his lap and stroke his hair back slightly.

He places his hand into the small of my back and I move my hair back, looking to Cedric. "My husband thinks I shouldn't fight. But you know this. A conversation spoken once ago." I look down to Vladimir and clench my jaw. "He also thinks that I love him but he has yet to try and get my son back to me." I stand and kiss his temple softly. I run my hand through his hair and pull his head back. "I'm taking what is mine, back." I pull his head back by his hair and slice his neck open with my own dinner knife. He chokes on his own blood and Cedric grabs Dorins arms to stop any movement. "No!" He yells and looks to me. I hum lightly and let him go.

A loud thump hits the table and I take a seat, taking my fork with my bloodied hand and eat a piece of fruit. The Transylvanian guards stand there. "Good boys." I speak and look to the guards. "Now. You're either for me or against me Dorin." I speak and he looks to me. "Will you tell him to let go?" Dorin speaks and I nod once to Cedric. "My brother was never a good man nor ruler." He speaks and Cedric takes a seat. "Good. Servants, draw the carriages. We are going on a journey." I speak and stand.

-

As I make my way down, pulling on a leather strap to make the armor I wear comfortable, I look to Cedric. "You know what to do. I trust in you." He grins and watches me. "Of course. And Queen Isabella. It's lovely to have you back." I hum and smirk. He looks to me with a smile and I furrow my brows. "What is it?" He shakes his head. "I love you, that's all." He speaks and I cup his cheek. He places his lips against mine. It's not a loving kiss but one as a companion. "You as well."

His wife looks to me with a smile. She places a kiss to my lips as well. "Safe journeys Queen Isabella. I hope for when you return you are able to show me how to fight." I let out a laugh. "You better watch this one." I speak and then finally step onto the carriage. Dorin is waiting for me inside and looks to me. "What will people learn of my brother being slaughtered?" He asks and I purse my lips. "Nothing good." I let out a breath.

-

After the grueling days, we finally make a stop. I get out and pull a cloak on and pull it close to my body. It cold like it was once before long ago but no white covers it. I step to the horses and pet the snout of one. I hear the hooves of horses. I grab my sword from my belt and clash the blade against another, causing him to fall from his horse. The others slaughter the some men I have. I go to swing my sword but the other has his sword to my throat. I spot the familiar braids and the scruff. "Hvitserk?" He drops his sword and lets out a laugh. "Damn it Isabella." I drop my sword and let out a high pitched laugh, hugging him tightly. He picks me up slightly and then sets me down. He yells something in the Russ language. Dorin holds his sword up but I press my palm to it, making him lower it.

"They just killed our people." I nod once. "Yes I know. Shut up or they will kill you too." I cut the horses from the carriage and hop onto the black one. "Cmon Dorin. We are going with our friends." He groans and then gets onto the other horse. "You look so much better love." I speak and he looks to me. "I know.. but I did something that had to be done.." he says softly and the horse trots beside his. "I killed Laergatha." He speaks and I look to him. "Bjorn will have your head." I say softly and he nods once. "I know."

-

Hvitserk leads us into the town. "Where is Oleg?" He hums and gets off as we are at the stables. "He had to go to another town." I scoff. "Rude way to greet guests." I let off a laugh and get from my horse. "Mm. Especially you." He walks with me to the dining hall and I step in and find Ivar sat at a table, he looks to me and then lets out a breath from the way his chest sinks. I then move my eyes to the young man with brown hair and tanned skin. It's like it takes the breath out of me. My beautiful boy is no longer a boy. It's a mother intuition.

"We took care of him." Hvitserk speaks and then we walk to the table. Eerikki grins to me and then looks to Ivar. "For me?" Ivar turns to him and bites at his lip. "Do not speak to her like that." He demands and Eerikki furrows his brows. "That is your mother." He sips from his ale and Eerikki's grin wipes from his face. He clenches his jaw and stands up with a loud screech of the chair. "You aren't wanted here." He speaks. His voice has an accent to it. Possibly from the several dialects he had to learn. He steps from the table and then slams the door open, leaving. I take a breath but Ivar grabs my arm. "Leave him." I take a seat and he pours me ale. Hvitserk takes Eerikki's seat and holds his arms onto the table.

"I thought you'd raise him with less.. what is the word... angst." I speak and look to Ivar. "Mmm, you know I would ever do such a thing." He looks to me and then Hvitserk. Hvitserk speaks, "He is a good fighter. Just stubborn like his mother." He says and smiles. "As well as Oleg has trained him.." There is uneasiness in his voice. "Why do I feel as if my son was turned to hate me?" I raise a brow and grit my teeth after I gulp the ale.

"We tried our best." Ivar says and looks to me. I lick my lips and nod once. "I know.. Thank you." I look to the door to reveal Oleg. I let out a silent throaty growl and stand. "King Oleg." He looks surprised and then nods which ultimately makes his guards kick everyone out. "Queen Isabella. How is your husband?" I cross my arms and he looks to me. "Dead." He lets out a laugh. "How did you manage that. I thought you'd do it quicker." I let out a sweet laugh and lean against the table. "It was quite simple. I didn't poison him like a Pussy. I took my dinner knife and sliced it against his throat than continued to eat my dinner." I gesture my thumb against my throat as I explain and Ivar almost chokes on his ale.

He clears his throat and I look back to him. Oleg places his hands together. "Your son is magnificent. Like a true god." I look back to Oleg. "Mm so why does he dislike me so? Did you not tell him you took him from his mother?" He lets out a laugh and nods to get them to pour us a drink. "Then we should celebrate. He needed something to drive him. I will let him know." I hum and take the glass. He clings it against mine and I raise the glass. He doesn't put it to his lips. I hum and then turn it towards the ground, letting it fall. "If you're going to try. Let it be smart." I place my hand to his arm. "Plus Dear Oleg. I'm the Queen now. Just like you wanted. And you poor dear. You underestimate me. Just like the slaughter pig."

I nod once and step from the dining hall. I take a breath of the air and place my hand to the hilt of my sword, looking around. I hear the footsteps behind me. "Lets speak to him shall we?" I purse my lips and Ivar nods once. "Did you really sit down and eat?" I step down and look back to him. "Made dinner so much better."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

310K 4.2K 26
Filled with imagines & preferences with the cast of the Vikings series. This book is finished, there won't be more chapters added. ivarhoegh © 2017
86.5K 2.7K 37
SPOILERS (4B-6B) Hvitserk Ragnarsson was careless - a Viking through and through. He only cared for raiding, pillaging and fighting - living like a t...
57.4K 954 28
Yrsa Vigdísardóttir. Daughter of Lief Vigdis. A head strong viking who has a run in with the Lothbroks. {COVER DONE BY; @-TSUND0KU
167K 2.7K 200
First list of parchments publishing the Ragnarssons' reactions to situations proposed by you guys! Requests are open for more on my ask box at Tumblr...