Rocked (Rock & Romance II.)

By carte_blanche_milady

Hazmat is the biggest band in the world - on top of every chart, with sold out concerts and their own line of... More

Chapter 1. - Grand Entrance
Chapter 2. - Playing the Game
Chapter 3. - Dare
Chapter 4. - Blind Desire
Chapter 5. - Morning After
Chapter 6. - Honest Deceptions
Chapter 7. - Cognition & Behavior
Chapter 8. - Cat's Out The Bag
Chapter 9. - Enigma
Chapter 10. - No Sleep for the Wicked
Chapter 11. - Historically Correct
Chapter 12. - Dangerous Games
Chapter 13. - Claiming the Prize
Chapter 14. - Cats Out The Bag
Chapter 15. - Stripped Bare
Chapter 16. - Bootycall
Chapter 17. - Carpet and the Drapes
Chapter 18. - Later, Red
Chapter 19. - Late Night Confessions
Chapter 20. - Conflict Resolution
Chapter 21. - Week of Shame
Chapter 22. - Key to My Thoughts
Chapter 23. - Caught Red Handed
Chapter 24. - Birthday Behavior
Chapter 25. - Birthday Presents
Chapter 26. - Birthday Transformation
Chapter 27. - Birthday Party
Chapter 28. - Birthday Song
Chapter 29. - Birthday Queen
Chapter 30. - Out of Left Field
Chapter 31. - New Beginnings
Chapter 32. - Controlled Seduction
Chapter 33. - Off-Chance
Chapter 34. - Intruder
Chapter 35. - Painting the Town Red
Chapter 36. - Fitting Right
Chapter 37. - Something Bad
Chapter 38. - No Good Deed
Chapter 39. - Dysfunctional
Chapter 40. - Firecracker
Chapter 41. - No Sinner Like a Young Saint
Chapter 42. - The Devil and I Get Along Just Fine
Chapter 43. - Fall Like Rain
Chapter 44. - Temptation
Chapter 45. - Allured
Chapter 46. - Yes Games I.
Chapter 47. - Yes Games II.
Chapter 49. - Happily Ever After
Chapter 50. - Soul Crusher
Chapter 51. - New Day
Chapter 52. - Legally Bound
Chapter 53. - Unexpected Direction
Chapter 54. - Shoot Me I.
Chapter 55. - Shoot Me II.
Chapter 56. - Pieces of a Puzzle
Chapter 57. - Irrevocable Shift
Chapter 58. - Backstage Pass

Chapter 48. - Yes Games III.

4.5K 308 46
By carte_blanche_milady

*Gia*

I started off hot, but by the time I was halfway across London and Lukas' backyard, my knees were threatening to give out. I steeled my back though and powered on, fueled by the outrageous amount of alcohol coursing through my veins, and hanging onto the very real anger burning inside me from the sight of Ash making out with some floozies he didn't even know at a public event.

As if he could feel my presence, Ash pulled back from the blonde perched on his right thigh just in time to watch me approach. He lifted a brow at me in an invitation, giving me the floor to speak first.

But I was too drunk and furious to speak. Instead, I took a page right out of one of the floozies' playbook and leaning down, I grabbed two fistfuls of Ash's black shirt, pulling him to his feet. He effectively dropped the girls sitting on him to the ground. An echo of curses and complaints exploded out of their mouths that I could no longer hear.

I was under no impression that I pulled him away from his fun. I wasn't nearly strong enough, and Ash was just too massive to be yanked around. No, he willingly stood up and let me lead him away from the girls pining for his attention. Once he was extended to his full height and I was sure he would follow, I dropped one fist and began towing him behind me toward the house.

We didn't need words. I couldn't have marked my territory clearer if I pissed on him - which, thankfully, I didn't need to do, given his obvious choice to follow my lead.

I pushed people out of the way, parting the crowd like the red sea as we marched toward the back door of the house, inside, then right up the stairs to the area off-limits to the guests. Without saying anything, Ash trudged up the stairs behind me, then as soon as we were out of the crowd's sight, he grabbed a hold of my wrist and ripped my grip from his shirt.

I turned to look at him, not even getting to turn around fully before I was lifted off my feet. Two strong hands held onto me, backing me against a wall in a way that was so deliciously familiar, it made my toes curl inside my ridiculous heels. Ash's body crashed against mine as his fingertips dug into my skin.

I didn't realize I was holding my breath until I exhaled in relief. My hands raked through his long, black hair, pulling him to me, wanting him even closer. My legs wrapped around his waist, my thighs squeezing him as I sighed, reveling in the massive feel of him.

Ash's mouth pressed down on mine, parting my lips with his. The thought of anyone else before me vanished. There was only this and now, and the aching need growing inside of me.

"Ash..." I moaned, throwing my head back as he rained kisses along my jaw, before sinking his teeth into my neck. I gasped, my hips bucking involuntarily toward his. He pushed back, rubbing his growing erection in just the right spot to start that delicious friction that drove me right into this mess in the first place.

I was so lost in the moment, so blinded by the overwhelming feeling that was Ash all around me that I didn't even hear the opening door, followed by a pair of footsteps.

"Ash, man, I don't think it's right to-" Lukas' familiar voice broke the serene silence of the upstairs area, making Ash groan into my neck in frustration. He gave my hips one last squeeze, before slowly pulling back, setting me down on my own feet. "Oh!" Lukas yelped in surprise when Ash's huge frame moved out of the way, no longer covering me. "Hello, Ginger. I didn't know that was you."

"Yes, well-" I ran a shaky hand through my red locks. "That seems to be the theme, isn't it?" I muttered sarcastically, watching as Lukas' lip twitched into a subtle grin.

"Ginger!" London gasped, eyeing me from next to her boyfriend. "I thought-" Her gaze moved between the two of us, flicking from me to Ash, then back to me again. "I thought you two were-" She swallowed uncomfortably.

"Do you want to go down to the basement?" Lukas suggested, making Ash groan again.

"To fuck?" He questioned, cocking a brow at his best friend.

Lukas couldn't hold it in any longer. He exploded in a fit of laughter, throwing his golden head back. "No, man! To play games! Because that's where we put the game consoles, the pool table and all the other chill shit Arielle wouldn't let us leave out for her fabulous party." He looked at us pointedly. "Let's go down there and take it down a notch. I'm tired of having all these strangers around."

London and Lukas' house was three stories and the basement was decidedly my favorite. The vast, open-concept man cave had multiple couches and lounge chairs placed strategically between multiple TVs, consoles, pool and foosball tables, pinball machines and high tables, making it feel more like a cool, adult arcade, rather than your average basement. At the far end of the floor was a single room and bathroom, where Ash was staying for the night.

Ash might as well have been glued to me at this point. We walked down the stairs, hand in hand. He chose a two-person loveseat and pulled me down with him while his arms securely wrapped around my waist.

Lukas busied himself with the consoles, walking circles around the spacious room as he flipped the TVs on and the lights off, but I caught London sneaking glances in our direction. She pretended to be scrolling on the phone, but I could see her watching us from the corner of her eye.

Ash's face nuzzled into my neck. "Are you drunk, red?" He rasped in a low voice that was meant for my ear only.

"Probably," I let out a little gasp as his tongue ran a path down my heated skin. "Not too drunk to let you beat me in Mario Kart, though!"

Ash chuckled. "No way! I practiced."

And he had. I could tell by the way he seemed to know the courses that he had more rounds in him than last time around. But no matter his efforts, Ash was no match for me.

"Fuck's sake!" He roared, jumping to his feet as he came in second. Again.

Lukas looked just as frustrated. "She's cheating, man. There is no other way."

"Let me see your controller!" Ash pushed his own between my hands, taking mine for himself as he started the next round. But no matter their combined strategies to sink me, I came out on top. "Fuck!" He groaned, having been beaten time and again. "Do you have any alcohol down here, Lukas?"

London jumped to her feet. "I'll bring some!" She yelled and hurried upstairs to hunt down a bottle.

As soon as she was out of earshot, Lukas turned to us. "What did I tell you about behaving yourself, man?!" He asked, lifting a brow at his best friend. "Two hours in and you already have your tongue down her throat."

"Not to shift the blame, but it's all her doing." Ash pointed at me, but despite his dry tone, he was grinning from ear to ear. "She stole me away from a whole group of worshipers."

I rolled my eyes. "I'm regretting that more with every second that passes. Although, the ones where I unman both of you in video games are pretty fun!"

"We're just letting you win, sweetheart," Lukas told me flippantly. "I wouldn't want to be the one to crush your fragile female spirits."

I huffed. "Keep telling yourself that, golden boy."

The sound of footsteps coming from the stairway interrupted our playful bickering, and soon, two pairs of feet appeared. Besides London's vintage kitten heels, Jesse's signature boots trudged down the steps. "So is this where the real party is at?!" He grinned. "Ging, I bet I can beat-"

"Nope." Ash and Lukas said in unison, shaking their heads.

"You didn't even know what I was going to say!" Jesse protested.

"Where's Vivi?" I asked, changing the subject from the game as he made himself comfortable on a couch across from Ash and I. If he noticed the way his brother's arms still encircled my body, he didn't comment on it.

"She went home."

"Who?" Lukas frowned, confused.

"Vivian."

"Our assistant?"

Jesse huffed. "No, Lukas, the heir to the Genovian throne. Of course our assistant! What other women would I be moping about?"

"Wait a second..." Lukas looked utterly lost as he leaned forward on the couch, and pointed at the drummer of Hazmat. "You like Vivian?!"

The rest of the room exploded in laughter. "Do fish like water?!" Jesse said finally, shaking his head. "Drink your tequila, man. You are clearly plastered already."

"Well, perhaps not all fish like water. In fact, that was the whole plot of a Disney movie once." Lukas explained, then shifted his gaze to me for confirmation.

"I see what Jesse's trying to get at. But I don't think fish have the emotional intelligence to have preferences. Theoretically, they probably just prefer to survive." I shrugged. "Ichthyology is not my expertise though."

"Ikta-what?" Jesse mouthed, grasping my words. "Whatever. Yes, I do like Vivi. And no, nothing has happened, because she would prefer a night in wearing pajamas over my killer dance moves."

"And who could really blame her?" Ash murmured into my ear, making me smile. "Let's play something else. I'm tired of looking like a fool." He spoke louder to the group this time. "I want to blow some fuckers up!"

"I sincerely hope you're talking about a video game..." London trailed off, no longer looking at us.

"Sure he does, Azerbaijan," Lukas said soothingly. "Losers have to take a shot!"

"And here I thought you wanted to get me drunk," I smiled over my shoulder at Ash, whose impossibly dark gaze was trained on me.

"You're a lot more compliant when you're drinking..." He offered in a low voice. "But I'll take my chances."

Playing against three spoiled men who had unlimited exposure to all pleasures life had to offer had been though, but an hour or so later, I was only three shots deeper into my pending hangover, while the present members of Hazmat were positively intoxicated.

"I think my controller is broken!" Jesse complained, slightly slurring his words. "I keep shooting but-" He gasped. "Holy shit! I think I've been looking at the wrong screen..."

Ash's check vibrated with a low laugh. "Drink up then, little brother!" And while Jesse attempted to pour himself a shot, Ash bumped me higher onto his lap. "Are you staying the night here with me?" He cooed, and despite his inebriation, I felt him harden under me.

I exhaled, enjoying the warmth of his body. "No," I shook my head, surprising the both of us. As good as being with him has felt tonight, it didn't change anything. I threw my career and studies into a toilet for this man, and if I continued on my original path, it would give it the final flush I was desperately trying to avoid.

Being with and around Ash had always been easy. But most of the time, what was easy was rarely right. And it definitely wasn't the right thing for me to do.

I was no longer drunk enough to ignore that fact.

"What?" Ash nuzzled his face closer into my neck, his tone unsuspecting.

He must've thought he misheard me. "I'm not staying with you, Ash," I said, more confidently this time. "We're not like that anymore."

Suddenly, he pulled back, his black eyes blazing into mine. "You can't say no tonight! And what the fuck is this?" He motioned down at my ass, currently sitting on top of him.

"Lower your voice!" I hushed, not wanting to cause a scene. Luckily, someone turned a song on pretty loud in the background, drowning out our conversation. "I'm not staying the night with you. Even if you insult me."

His dark brows furrowed, his expression no longer open and friendly like a moment ago. "I'm horny as fuck, Gia!" Ash rasped, flexing his hip in a demonstration. "If you're not staying, nothing is stopping me from going upstairs and finding someone who has the balls to go through with what they've started."

His words were meant to hurt me. And they've succeeded.

I rose, turning around to face him fully, now that we weren't touching. "And there's nothing I can do to stop that."

"We both know that isn't true." His words were even and measured. But despite the calm tone, I felt the anger pulsating out of his every pore.

We were locked in a strange staring contest, both of us fighting for power. Neither of us wanted to blink first or look away. My nails dug into my sweaty palms, my pulse spiking with every second ticking by.

But alas, nothing lasted forever. And we weren't alone. "Are you going to sleep?" Jesse slurred, throwing his arm around my shoulder.

I didn't hear him walk up, but he was a welcome distraction. "I am."

"Good, because Brian and I were supposed to share a room, but I heard some sexy noises coming from there when I went upstairs and-" He sighed dramatically. "-I'd rather share a bed with you anyways."

"Done," I said simply, still not taking my eyes off Ash's. When he didn't respond or make any moves, I decided that I've made the right decision. "Good night, Asher."

"Night, Gia."

"Good night, Ashy-mashy!" Jesse giggled, stumbling as he reached for his brother. "Oh, hell! Take me to bed, woman!" He commanded, and I pointed us toward the staircase. "Did I interrupt a moment there?" Jesse asked once we were out of earshot.

I shook my head. "Nothing important," I lied, taking it step by step as I escorted my best friend up four flights of stairs.

"Are you gonna go down there and sleep with him?" Jesse mumbled the question, but his eyes appeared surprisingly perceptive.

"No, Jesse."

"Why not? He would sleep with you, you know."

Despite the numbness of my situation, I found myself smiling at the comment. "I know. But he would also sleep with any pretty girl from the party who stumbled into his room tonight. And if I were to gamble my entire life on someone, it wouldn't be on a guy who views me as an option."

Jesse mumbled something incomprehensible in response.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.5M 291K 55
Nicholas Adams has lived a life of abuse from his alcoholic father and sex addict mother. So growing up was tough. He makes sure everyone fears him...
35.7K 582 51
Michael Russo is the most powerful, feared man in the world. With a deep hatred for the Russians and Mexicans his family has had for generations, at...
4.6K 449 18
Highest rank in teen fiction - #60 His tongue trails down from my jawline towards my neck. His hands beneath my shirt trying to feel each fibre of my...
2.4K 32 18
"Because, you're mine. All mine." ☆ Jake Wheeler, the school outcast who finally snapped. Devon Evans, a popular boy who, unfortunately, happens to...