Under The Full Moon {Teen Wol...

By PrincessOfNerds

Scott McCall was an ordinary boy who was falling for an ordinary girl. Right? Wrong. Turns out both sides... More

New Girl
Baby Photos
He's Not My Type
Date
Flickering Porch Lights
Daydreams
Mine
Study Date
I Like You
Jealous
Makeover
Popcorn
Ice Cream
Full Moon
Who's Afraid
Howling
Claws
Pain
Please
Perfect
What Happened
Derek
Great Nephew
Double Date
Better
Bowling
Forbidden
Trust
Hunters
I'll Protect You
What's Happening
Alpha
I Trust You
I'm Sorry
Knives
Miles
Stop
Cotton Candy
Hot Chocolate
Brownies
Air
Ok
Train
Hi
Hollow
Last Minute
Alpha Twins
Aiden
Jacket
Deep Breath
Clouds
Flirting
Lock
Fun
Not Here
Cool
Last Time
Tacos
Secret
Great
Lose Something
Light
Goodnight
Motorcycle
Everything
Anything
Omelet
Sprinklers
Pencil
Cupcakes
Balance
Arguing
He Did
Breakfast
Happy
Stay
Batter
Hungry
Lovesick
Nice
Tomorrow
Deal
Story Time
Pack
I Hope So
One Day
Moment
Be Nice
Right
Sleep
Sweet Dreams
Hang Out
Limp
Name
Getaway
Lecture
Jeep
Go
Sword
Fifty
Trust
Green Eyes
Later
Help
Game
Love
Important
Bored
Control
Die
Break
Rushed Decision
Math
Birthday
Code
Party
Keyword
Mute
Number
Argent
Berserkers
Beautiful
Cheesy
Music
Sleep
Not Yet
Toy
Fireworks
Forgive
Tree
Think
Satomi
Presents
Movie
Christmas
Dad
New Year's Eve
Happy New Year
Ariel
Tape
Cure
Arrow
Monday
Smile
Good
Howl
Trap
Heartbeat
You
Power
Alive
Really
Quarantine
Vault
Don't
I Don't Know
Fault
Wall
Assassin
Call
Over
Nightmare
Warning
Monster
Meal
Greys
Ashes
Human
Research
Owe
Silver
Claws
Sophie
Give Up
Bad
Help
Protect
Lydia
No
Together
Eyes
Rome
Control
Tattoo
Party
Supernatural

Jar

402 14 1
By PrincessOfNerds

Stiles's POV

"Coach was the only adult that got sick. There has to be a reason." I explained as I dug through the drawers of Coach's office.

I continued going through the papers, trying to find something, anything that would give me an idea of what was going on.

I slammed the drawer shut, making Laila jump. Lydia sighed, her arms folding across her chest. She opened her mouth to say something another voice beat her to it.

"I was wondering if you could help me find someone, actually a few people." the chilling voice said, making all of us turn to see a man standing in the doorway.

"Who are you?" I asked, standing up and walking over to stand in front of Laila and Lydia.

"I was looking for your friends, you see. In order to get paid by the Benefactor, I need to make sure they're dead."

"Visual confirmation."

"Exactly." The man pulled out a gun, pointing it straight at my head.

Derek's POV

"I'm sorry." Deaton apologized, tears gathering in Satomi's eyes at the sight of her now dead pack member.

"It's happening with all of them. They're all infected."

"There's no cure?"

"No, not that I've found."

Deaton began inspecting the werewolf, looking for anything that might help. He paused, his eyes lifting back up to Satomi.

"I think I know what this is. It's a variant of canine distemper. It's been altered a bit so it moves much quicker."

"It infected my whole pack." Satomi said, wringing her hands.

"Everyone but you. That's what we need to figure out. Did you somehow avoid the infection or are you immune?"

I saw Satomi glance over at me, the frown on her face softening a bit. I looked over, my eyebrows lifting as she only let out a short laugh.

"I'm sorry. You just remind me of Talia so much."

"She used to love your visits. You'd always bring that awful smelling tea."

"Your mother loved that tea."

"What kind of tea?" Deaton asked, his eyebrows furrowing.

"Reishi, wild purple reishi. It's very rare."

"It's also a very powerful antidote for sickness. Satomi, that's why you weren't infected. The tea. Where can we find more of it?"

"We don't have to. My mother kept a jar of it in our vault."

Laila's POV

"Well, I do have good news for you. The virus doesn't kill humans, you'll all be fine. So, don't you think you should just tell me where your friends are?"

I flinched as he shoved Stiles through the doorway to the locker rooms, Lydia and I a few steps ahead of him.

"I think I saw them in the cafeteria. Or the library. One of those, it was definitely one of those." Stiles lied, slowly turning around to face the man again.

"I'm going to count to three and then I'm going to kill you. In fact, I'll kill your two little friends and then I'll kill you."

The man pointed the gun at my head, Lydia letting out a gasp as my breath caught in my throat.

"No. Let them go. They don't know anything about this."

"That one does." The man nodded at Lydia, my eyes glued on the gun still aimed at my head. "Lydia Martin, worth twenty million."

"Then shouldn't you kill me first?" Lydia tried, biting her lip as tears filled her eyes.

"You're right. Change of plans. You first, then you and then I'll kill you last." He gestured at the three of us with the gun, me first, then Stiles, then Lydia. "Now, count with me. One."

"No." Lydia whimpered as I felt the gun press to my forehead.

"Two."

"Just let them go!" she tried, stepping in front of me as best as she could. "You'll have the money, they don't need to get hurt."

"Three."

I squeezed my eyes shut, my body bracing for impact as I heard the gunshot. I felt something splatter onto my face, my mind rushing to figure out what had happened.

I let out the breath I'd been holding, my eyes opening as I watched the man fall to the floor in front of us.

I felt Lydia turn and throw her arms around my neck, letting out a short sob into my hair. I took in a shaky breath, my hands moving to cling to the back of her shirt as I looked down at the now dead man.

I saw another figure step out from Coach's office, taking off his helmet as he lowered his gun. I could barely recognize him but I knew he was Scott's father.

"What are you doing here?" Stiles snapped, all of us still in shock.

"Look, I got a call from Melissa. She said there's an antidote. It's in the vault."

"Wait, what?"

"It's in a jar in the vault. I have no idea what that means but she said to tell Scott. Go!"  

Author's Note:

What do you think will happen next?

I'll see you in my next chapter. BYEEE!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

265K 6.5K 36
Heaven and Hell, is there truly a difference? One seraphim thought there was until her world was turned upside down. Now as the second fallen angel...
849K 39.6K 169
π’Šπ’ π’˜π’‰π’Šπ’„π’‰ the boy who lived falls for the girl who had no one
276K 12.5K 59
A Boy who is born with one blue eyes.His one eye is Blue & another one is dark brown.His life wasn't easy ,he was in dark ,this world made him heartl...
634K 8.2K 42
You're rafe Cameron's girlfriend. He's controlling, manipulative, and insanely jealous over you. (13/01/24) #1-Rafecameron (12/03/24) #1-Outerbanks ...