Infidelity

By Jadahx_

What is love with lies? More

Roll Call
I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
XXXI
XXXII
XXXIII
XXXIV
XXXV
XXXVI
XXXVII
XXXVIII
XXXIX
XL
XLI
XLII
XLIII
XLIV
XLV
XLVI
XLVII
XLVIII
XLIX
L
LI
??
LII
LIII
LIV
LV
LVI
LVII
LVIII
LIX
LX
LXI
LXII
LXIII
NAME CHANGE: THE PUBLIC EYE
LXIV
LXV
LXVI
LXVII
LXVIII
LXIX
LXX
LXXI
LXXII
LXXIII
Epilogue
🚨New story alert🚨

XXIII

4.2K 143 166
By Jadahx_

October 27th: 3 months 4 weeks

Chris

I walked into the room after Yasmine who held the door open for me. I quietly thanked her before taking a seat across from her. I sat slouched in the seat and she stared at me as if I was supposed to say something.

"You gon talk or sum? You asked me to come here and talk to you but you staring at me like I'm supposed to be initiating conversation." I was already in a shitty mood like I've been in for the past days. Brooklyn been paying me dust like she wasn't just on my dick a few days ago. Then there's some shit going on with the album that needs to be resolved in a matter of 4 days. Now Yasmine wanna hit me with a 'talk'.

"I don't appreciate how you treat me like i'm some hoe on the street or-."

"You're my fucking assistant! I treat you like an assistant which is what you are. We not supposed to be out here kicking it like we best buds or some shit. It don't work like that." She furrowed her eyebrows and smirked at me as if she figured something out. I crossed one leg over the other and leaned back knowing she was about to hit me with some bullshit.

"You know what the crazy thing is? You were definitely not saying that when you were all up in me fucking my brains out. Your little ex lets you back in and you push me to the side. I hope you know I'm not just gonna let that slide." I groaned and counted down from 10 in my head so that I wouldn't snap on her. I took a deep breathe before looking back at Yasmine who was looking at me with a devious smile.

"What the hell is your problem man? Do you not have bout two kids to take care of? Yet you on my dick cause I was with my ex girl?" She pursed her lips at me before tilting her head. She clasped her hands together and bit down on her lip. I could see the lust filling her eyes before she shook her head and the look disappeared.

"Look, if you just give me what I want then I won't go running my mouth to TMZ and all the other blogs that would be happy to get this story. If you don't, then you and your little ex are gonna be in the news for a couple days boo." She made a fake sad face before letting out a loud laugh. I clenched and unclenched my fists while staring at her, watching her mock me and grip her leg as she howled out in laughter.

"All this for some dick?" I was truly in a state of disbelief. Her face quickly straightened and she shifted in her seat before scooting to the edge and leaning forward. Her face coming so close that I could feel her hot breathe on me as she inhaled and exhaled softly.

"I don't only want dick baby. I want you, I want you to claim me for everyone to see, I want you to cut off that ex of yours, and I want money. My kids also need someone to look up to as a father and you seem like you would be a good one." My mouth dropped at the last thing and out of instinct I pushed her back into the couch. Before she could say anything, my hands were wrapped around her neck and I pressed down firm. All I was seeing was her and a red background.

"Listen to me and listen good you dirty ass bitch. Don't ever in your life threaten me with no shit like that. I promise I will fucking kill you." I spat while looking her dead in her eyes. I could see the life slowly falling out of them as her face turned a deep shade of red. She struggled to get words out so she just nodded her head. I smirked at her complying before I let go of her. She quickly gathered her things and scurried to the door.

"I hope you rot in hell you sick bastard! Oh, and I quit!" She screamed before slamming the door. I widened my eyes, coming to reality of what just happened. I shook my head rapidly in denial as my palms began to sweat. My throat felt as though it was closing in and my breaths got shorter. I placed a trembling hand on my forehead, suddenly feeling dizzy. My vision went in and out before everything went black.

Omniscient

"How about...Ciyan and Camilla for the C theme. Wait but who even said it should be a C theme cause you are the one carrying the baby. So maybe it can be like Brayden for a boy and Bianca for a girl." Brooklyn shook her head as she listened to Nylah ramble on about baby names. She could admit that it was cute how involved her best friend was, but baby names were the last thing on her mind at the moment. She continuously zoned out, her mind being clouded with multiple things at once.

"Or maybe we can follow the whole M theme cause you know y'all middle names. Oh lord that would be too cute for life and- Brooklyn, BROOKLYN are you even listening?" Brooklyn looked over at Nylah. She was physically there but it was obvious she was't mentally there. Nylah sighed and patted the seat next to her. Brooklyn pouted before crawling next to her best friend and laying her head on her shoulder.

"Tell daddy Ny what's going on." Brooklyn giggled before adjusting her body. It was so much stuff to say that she didn't know where to stop.

"I'm such a horrible person Ny. Like I really cheated on Kyle with Chris for what? I feel so guilty but at the same time...I don't regret it." Brooklyn was so overwhelmed with everything and Nylah could see that her best friend was definitely stressed and she also knew that wasn't good.

"Ok Brook, we gon have therapy session boo." Brooklyn smiled being that she has't had a session in so long being that Mrs.Wright had a tragic family event that happened in her life. So she has been out of the country and Brooklyn did not want to have to get to know anyone else and share her problems out.

"So as of right now after everything, explain to me how you feel about Chris then tell me how you feel about Kyle." Brooklyn now sat up and stared at the blank TV. She suddenly closed her eyes so that she could get lost in her thoughts. She always felt it was easier to get her thoughts across when her eyes were closed because it flowed off her tongue easier.

"With Chris, after the days we spent together I realized that nothing really changed. For the past three months that we weren't together or talking, I felt like I was complete. Then seeing him again and having him by my side again truly showed me something totally different. He made me smile so much and I always feel so much happier with him as you know. Then with Kyle, I really like him also but in these past days it's like I don't like him as much as I thought I did. While he's showing me lots of flaws, Chris is showing me that he's trying to change and he's been trying to build that back up again. He's been sending me little notes and gifts also." Nylah tried to hide the grin on her face from what Brooklyn was saying. Meanwhile, Brooklyn was getting up to get the gifts and the notes Chris had been sending.

"It's little stuff but you know me." Brooklyn blushed as she looked at the things she spread across the bed from Chris. She really liked little things, she thought those were the cutest. Nylah looked over the things in awe, fascinated that Chris paid attention to her best friend so much to the point where we knew exactly what to buy to make her happy.

"Girl this is so fucking adorable! Where's the notes, what do they say?!" Nylah was eager to hear what the notes said, she could only imagine how cute they were if these are the gifts.

"I haven't opened this one, so I'll read it out loud." Brooklyn excitedly ripped open the cute little note as Nylah peered over here shoulder, ready to read along.

"Hey babygirl, it's me again! You've been ghosting a nigga for the past couple days, I'm slick hurt but it's cool cause imma G. I would just shoot you a text but I thought it would be nice to send a letter. Also, knowing your sap ass, I know you'll be gushing over how 'adorable' this is. Anyways, I miss you mamas. I hope you're still coming to the release party for HBOAFM. We don't gotta match like we planned but I'll still love for you to be there. I think Nylah gon be there. Anyways, imma stop writing cause a nigga hand getting tired. I love you boo!
-Chris"

"Girl he is so cute! You have to go to that party." Brooklyn snapped her neck at her best friend before shaking her head no. Nylah looked at Brooklyn surprised at her answer.

"Ma'am, what you mean no?" Brooklyn put her head in her hands, feeling extremely undecided at the moment.

"I mean, I reallllyyyy wanna go. But at the same time, what about all the cameras and stuff. I'm gonna be seen by people even with the Halloween costume on. Then if people see me, it's gonna be in the blogs and it's gonna cause so much drama and confusion. Then at that, I'm over here pregnant meaning I can't be stressing." Nylah was about to respond until something important clicked in her head.

"Makaylah...did you tell either of them that you're pregnant yet?" Brooklyn let out a nervous chuckled and Nylah threw herself back on the bed dramatically. Brooklyn poked out her bottom lip and dropped her head.

"I don't know how to tell them Ny! With Chris, I can't just go ahead and be like 'hey, I'm pregnant with your baby even though we've been broken up for three months and I have a whole new boyfriend.' Bitch I can't say that, he gon look at me as if I'm retarded." Ny giggled at the thought and how that conversation would go. Brooklyn responded with a blank face and Nylah cleared her throat before looking off to the side. She was about to respond before getting cut off by her phone ringing.

"Hey baby...no why...oh my gosh we're on our way." Brooklyn sat confused and began to get nervous from the worried look on Nylah's face.

"Chris had a panic attack. It was bad this time and he's in the hospital. For some reason, they're struggling to steady his breathing and get his blood pressure good." Brooklyn immediately jumped up and began to throw on clothes. She didn't care how she looked at the moment either, her main focus was getting to Chris. She knew how bad his panic attacks were and she knew they were because of his PTSD. She also knew that there were only two reason why he ever got panic attacks. Remembering the first time she ever seen him have one had her nearly in tears.

"Chris baby, what's going on?" Brooklyn watched as his face flushed out, turning a shade of pale. He looked down at his bloody knuckles with his face looking as if he seen a ghost. Brooklyn grew worried and and tried to walk up to him, but he rapidly shook his head and began to stumble around the room.

"Babe, just breathe and shit down." Brooklyn calmly spoke. She seen the sweat appear on his head and sudden tears began to rapidly fall down his face. He held his head and she could hear him mumbling inaudible words under his breathe. He began to shake, more like tremble as tears came down his face faster.

"No, no , no." He repeatedly mumbled to himself. Brooklyn tried to blink away her own tears as she seen his chest moving up and down very fast. She could see that he was struggling to breathe and she rushed over to him. She wrapped her arms around him and whispered in his ear.

"It's okay baby just calm down. It's okay my love, just follow my breathing Chris." She softly spoke. She could feel him trying his best to get on her breathing pattern. She rubbed small back in circles as he held onto her. The way he was holding on caused more tears to actually come down Brooklyn's face. It was as if he was holding on for dear life.

"That's it right there, just keep following my breathing. Smell the roses and blow the candles." As a young child, her mother would always coach her breathing using that method. Brooklyn looked at his face once she felt his breathing regulate. His face still looked pale which led her to planting soft passionate kisses on his lips. Almost immediately, the life returned to his face and Brooklyn gave him a weak smile.

"I- I'm sorry." He mumbled while looking down. Brooklyn took his chin in her hand and raised his head up. She searched his eyes for a way to read his emotions.

"Don't be sorry, I just want to know what happened." Chris sighed before placing his hands in Brooklyn's. She gripped his hands and rubbed the back of them with the pads of her thumbs. Before he started talking, she gave him a reassuring kiss followed by a smile.

"It was just a panic attack. They only happen if I put my hands on someone or when I have visions about that night. I'm not crazy or nothing, they really only happen when I hear about or read about the incident. I uh- I was just scrolling through my phone and a post popped up and her face was right there. Not just her face but the battered one from that night. It just triggered something in me and this happened." Brooklyn frowned at his words. she caressed his cheek.

"I am so sorry you have to go through that. But I want you to listen to me when I say that you are so strong to be able to go through that. You are so strong to be able to open up to me about that. Do you understand me?" She moved from the couch onto her knees so that she could look directly in his face. With a clenched jaw, he nodded in defeat. Brooklyn nodded also before giving him a hug and sitting back next to him.

"Hurry up Nylah." Brooklyn stressed to her best friend who she felt was driving too slow. For some, it may seem like a panic attack wasn't serious. But Brooklyn knew how bad Chris's could get and she knew that she was one of the few people that could actually get him to calm down.

"Makaylah I'm going as fast as I can. Sit your pregnant ass back and stop fucking stressing." Nylah was suddenly growing annoyed with Brooklyn. She knew that the panic attacks were serious, but she also knew there was a limit to how fast she could go being stuck in traffic.

Brooklyn sat back in her seat and did a silent prayer that whatever happened wasn't that bad. She also prayed that whatever was going on in that hospital room, he would be okay. Brooklyn looked down at her ringing phone, seeing Kyle's name spread across the screen. She sighed and stared at the phone, contemplating on if she should answer. From what has been going on between the two for the past couple days, she didn't want to answer and speak to him nor hear his voice.

"Come on." Nylah mumbled as she stopped the car. Brooklyn looked up seeing that they were at the hospital before looking back down at her phone. She quickly turned it off, declining the call before hopping out of the car. She sped past all of the papparazzi who were snapping pictures and asking her questions about Chris. She rolled her eyes, not even understanding how these people even knew what was going on and that Chris was in the hospital.

"Christopher Brown." Brooklyn quickly said as she tapped her nails on the counter. Nylah stood next to her best friend just as eager to get the room number and the floor. The receptionist looked up and was about to ask Brooklyn's relation before she recognized who she was. She nodded her head and typed some things in the computer.

"322." Brooklyn and Nylah both nodded before jogging over to the elevator that was taking a while to open up. Once it did, Nylah pushed the third floor before they both leaned back waiting for the elevator to open.

"Shit." Brooklyn groaned as she held her stomach, feeling a pain in there. She rubbed her stomach and took deep breaths, silently talking to herself. Nylah watched her best friend with pursed lips, not really knowing what to do.

Once the elevator came to a complete stop, both women stepped out and read the signs that said where 322 was. They first seen Trey who led them into the room. Brooklyn's heart immediately broke seeing the tears coming down Chris's red face as his body trembled and sweat covered his head. His blood pressure very high as the doctors sat still trying to stable his breathing.

"Baby, baby i'm here. Just breathe in and out. Follow my breathing, smell the roses, blow the candles." Brooklyn climbed up next to him and rubbed soft circles on his back. She stared into his eyes as he stared back into hers. The look on his face looked as if he wasn't in tune with what was happening around him.

Trey and Nylah along with all the doctors sat back and watched what was happening before their eyes. They watched as Chris's breathing  began to regulate and his body slowly stopped trembling. Brooklyn kept the solid stare into Chris's eyes and he looked back into hers. She leaned up and gave him a slow but passionate kiss on the lips once she seen that his face still looked very pale and he looked a bit out of it.

"Oh my gosh." Everyone in the room mumbled as Chris did a complete 360. He was stable and looked the same as he did when he left his house the morning of. Brooklyn gave him a weak smile, both of them not being able to take their gaze from each other.

"Thank you." Chris softly whispered. Brooklyn nodded her head and attempted to get up, only to be pulled back. He motioned for everyone else to leave the room and they all complied. Brooklyn sighed, she already knew where this conversation was going.

"Lets just talk tomorrow, I'll come over and explain everything there." Chris clenched his jaw and nodded his head. Brooklyn stood up and straightened out her clothes before walking out of the door without a second glance.

"How did you find him?" She asked Trey, interrupting the conversation that he and Nylah were having. Nylah looked over at Trey, ready to hear his answer also. He did a deep sigh before running his hand over his waves.

"I was chilling at home then I went over to the studio. As you know, his personal studio being renovated and shit so he been renting one. Then when I went in, he was just laying on one of the couch's blacked out." Brooklyn cringed at the thought before nodding her head. She asked Nylah for her keys before leaving, assuming that Nylah would just ride with Trey.

The Next Day - October 28th

"You ready to talk now? Is everything set to your liking Brooklyn?" Chris's voice was laced with attitude being that Brooklyn was stalling since she got to the house early in the morning. She put on makeup in the morning just to take it all off when she got to Chris's. Then she claimed she was too hot so she stripped and put on one of Chris's shirts. All of that took 2 hours and Chris was starting to get annoyed.

"Lose the attitude amigo, what is there to even talk about?" She mumbled the last part but said it loud enough for Chris to hear what she said. He smacked his lips and looked at her as if she was dumb.

"Please don't do this right now Brooklyn, i'm telling you don't do it. You know exactly what we need to talk about. How we go from fucking three days in a row then you suddenly start ghosting a nigga." Brooklyn rolled her eyes and leaned back in the couch. She brought her knees to her chest but made sure not to press down too hard because of her growing stomach.

"I'm in a relationship Maurice! I'm truly not understanding what the fuck you want me to do. I regret even doing that with you in the first place. It was wrong and you know i'm not that type of female." Chris sat back in disbelief before allowing a bitter chuckle to run past his lips. He watched as Brooklyn played with the ends of his shirt. She just lied to a man that knew her better than anyone else. She told a bold face lie straight through her teeth.

"You gotta be playing with me right now. You damn sure wasn't thinking bout your relationship with that whack ass nigga when-."

"Shut the fuck up! Do not disrespect him, you have no place." Chris was shocked to hear everything that was coming out of Brooklyn's mouth. It was crazy to him how everything just switched in a matter of a week.

"You're crazy man, so what we had meant nothing to you? You telling me you don't feel shit for me anymore?" Brooklyn hesitantly shook her head, refusing to make eye contact. Chris smirked, amused by her expected response. He slowly stood up and Brooklyn instantly began to get nervous. He was directly in front of her, their faces so close that they could feel the breathe from each exhale.

"You don't feel nothing when i'm this close to you?" Brooklyn again shook her head. Chris chuckled, this was the same exact situation as they were in about a week ago. He slowly kissed on her neck passionately. Brooklyn let out a sharp shaky breathe as she tried her best not to give in. She couldn't help the wetness that coated her underwear either.

Chris really tested his chances and stuck his hand into her underwear. He slowly rubbed circles on her clit, taking the time to feel how wet her core really was. He pressed his body more into hers as he continued to lick and suck on her spot. She held his head and leaned her neck to the side, allowing him more access. He complied and stuck two fingers into Brooklyn who finally let out a soft moan.

"Don't stop." She moaned out. Chris nodded and pulled his shirt off Brooklyn's body. Her mind was not on the fact that she was pregnant and her bump had definitely magically grown in the past days. Though Chris surprisingly wasn't paying attention to that. His main focus was making Brooklyn feel good in that moment.

What neither of them realized was Brooklyn's phone ringing and Kyle's name spread across the screen. The phone was on silent and Brooklyn just happened to move in a way that the phone answered. Her and Chris not aware of the fact she answered the phone and he was listening on the other line the whole time. He heard the love making that both of them were apart of and lord was he not happy.

Brooklyn was definitely in for a rude awakening.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 90 30
When you are engaged to get married but you meet another man and can't help but to fall in love with the other guy what would you do follow your hea...
119K 791 22
Love can be complicated. Everyone knows that. Searching for it is hard enough especially when lying is involved but what if there are no lies involve...
9.6K 503 42
What happens when love gets in the way of rivalry? Will the feeling of love be stronger than that of vengeance? A man and a woman meet under complica...
1.1K 58 8
Different love, different hearts.