Sky Reversible

By younownovels

The heart is unshakable, as strong as the sky can be reversed! The teenager stepped to the top step by step... More

Chapter 1: Nine Nirvana Decisiveness
Chapter Two For Love, For Love
Chapter III Dark Thunder Surge
Chapter IV Inquiring Information
Chapter 5 ends
Chapter 6 Big Fish
Chapter 7 Benefits Come
Chapter Eight begins! !!
Chapter 9 Liu Daoran
Chapter 10 Fighting for Guardianship!
Chapter Eleven Good Things
Chapter Twelve Blood Pools
Chapter 13 Performing Tasks
Chapter Fourteen Lei Yatian, Lei Shitian! !!
Chapter XV Crisis! !!
Chapter Sixteen The Seal That Was Released (1)
Chapter 17 The Lifted Seal (2)
Chapter 18 The Seal That Was Released (3)
Chapter 19-The Long-Term Plan
Chapter Twenty Strange
Chapter 21
Chapter 22 Borrowing Innocence (1)
Chapter 23 Borrowing Innocence (2)
Chapter 24 Medicine
Chapter 25: The First Corpse
Chapter 26-The Great Seal of Heaven
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter 28-anger
Chapter 29. Only the sky is the stage!
Chapter 30: Beast Containment
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter 32 Sword Crack
Chapter 33 Resurgence
Chapter 34 Consumption
Chapter 35-Inadvertent Peeping
Chapter 36-The Power of a Sword
Chapter 37: Spirit Mine Cave (1)
Chapter 38: The Spirit Mine (Part 2)
Chapter 39: The Spirit Mines (2)
Chapter forty mysterious stele
Chapter forty-first
Chapter 42: Hanging Up
Chapter 43-Another Murder Spider
Chapter 44: Kill the Spider alone!
Chapter 45 Mysterious Aura (1)
Chapter 46: The Mysterious Aura (2)

Chapter 47: The Mysterious Aura (3)

0 0 1
By younownovels

However, is Xiao Xuan the kind of person waiting to die?

The answer must be no.

Sitting down this time, Xiao Xuan was nothing more than looking for a better place to find Shi Lao.

Suddenly, the flames of the corpse's faint fire emerged from Xiao Xuan's body with a momentum enough to burn the sky and the earth, and the spiders were wiped out.

"Oh!"

The killer spider's eyes kept staring at the ray of fire, and there was a deep dread in their eyes.

In the memory of the killer spider, it seems that several of his own family died from this flame, and it was hundreds of years ago!

Aware of this, the killer spider did not flee, but was even more energetic. It is indeed an ambitious species! Most of it now thinks that as long as this human is killed, he is a hero!

Xiao Xuan sneered secretly, her appetite was quite big, but she didn't know if she could eat it!

Author: ...... Oh! The last chapter is, as expected, my illness is basically hungry!

Chapter 5 Final Chapter!

At dawn, Naruto got up early and rushed to Ninja Academy. He knew that a new life was about to begin.

A peaceful town, a peaceful spring cherry family.

"Hey, Sakura, how long are you going to sleep. It's going to be late." A slight blame filled the voice. "Oh, I see. I'll go out right away." Sakura hurriedly dressed and washed up, then hurried out of the house. Sakura stopped involuntarily through a flower shop. "Mom, I'm gone!" A carefree girl's voice came from the flower shop. Sakura secretly shouted badly, and the second personality continued to punch in the air. A roar in his mouth: "What the hell !!"

"Yo, wide forehead! You will stop at my shop." Ino stepped out slowly from the flower shop. "Cut! Inobo." Sakura turned her head and went. "Cut !!" Ino stomped and chased Sakura. Sakura didn't whisper well, her feet speeded up. The appearance of Ino also accelerated the frequency of exercise. The second daughter was so fast on the road.

Naruto thinks he must be the first to arrive at the academy today, but when he came to the academy he found that many people had already arrived before him. Such things surprised Naruto.

"Wow, look. Sasuke, who is thoughtless, is even more handsome." Some young girls whispered in the classroom.

"Well, Sasuke will grab the limelight." Naruto glanced at Sasuke with a grunt in his mouth.

"I'm here first!" Suddenly, Ino and Sakura appeared at the entrance of the classroom at the same time. "Now? I'm here first!" Ino raised an eyebrow. "Well, I was originally in the classroom." Sakura didn't show weakness. "Okay, don't disturb me." Sasuke glanced at Sakura and Ino. "Yes!" The two women replied at the same time.

Oops!

Naruto's eyes twitched a few times. His eyes glared at Sasuke, and said, "Fucky guy! I want to challenge you !!!"

Huh!

The whole class looked at Naruto with a strange eye, which had only one meaning: a stupid looking for abuse. "Ha! Challenge Sasuke? Naruto is stupid." "Sasuke is the first, Naruto is the last. That's ..." All kinds of discussions filled the classroom.

"Challenge me?" Sasuke's eyes looked slightly dismissive. "What? Are you afraid?" Naruto forced. "Huh, I don't dare? Then come!" Zuo Yang raised his chin.

...

The ninja challenges Shitai.

"Prepare! Get started!" The referee yelled.

Naruto heard this and yelled, rushing away in the direction of Sasuke. Sasuke grinned. Conclusion: Fire 遁? How to fireball! !! Yin Cheng, Sasuke felt that his palms were slowly getting hot, and shot six fireballs at Naruto. Naruto blinked and scolded himself for being too confused. After all, as a ninja, the most important thing is to hide yourself rather than to be brutal. Seeing Naruto dodging his own fireball, Sasuke did not feel anxious. Fingers are printed again: Fire 遁? Phoenix Fairy Fire! !! Assistant Zuo turned his palm outward, spraying a steady stream of fire.

Phoenix is ​​a congenital bird, known for its flame intensity. Legend has it that it can steam all mountains and rivers. Naruto knew the horror of the flames and did not dare to neglect. But because I usually do n't think about academics, I ca n't think of one. Naruto secretly damned, and hurriedly retreated.

"Hahaha, this Naruto wouldn't even use a kind of water to dare to challenge Sasuke?" "Um, I think he can't help it!" See Naruto retreat. All sorts of talk sounded among the crowd.

"Hmm? Naruto kid ..." Iluka upstairs looked at Naruto and frowned fiercely.

"Well, do you think I can't do jutsu?" Naruto told Sasuke with his eyes.

Shadow avatar! !!

This time it wasn't enough, although it didn't have many avatars when dealing with Mizuki, but it was also amazing. Dozens of shadows spread out.

"Is that the avatar?" There are too many of them! "Someone started to discuss again. However, they were all wrong. Naruto is not a avatar, but a shadow avatar. Although it is only a word difference, the essence is very different. The avatar is an ordinary avatar, and it is not really offensive to confuse the opponent's eyes. The shadow avatar is substantial. It is offensive, but it disappears when it is unsustainably strong.

Sasuke looked at the weird avatar and was afraid to carelessly. Quickly use a few defensive ninjutsu for yourself: Ninjutsu? Barrier! Naruto shouted, his eyes flashed bloodthirsty. When he died, dozens of shadows rushed to Sasuke.

Huh! !!

All entities! !!

Sasuke cursed. He didn't expect that this kid who couldn't even master ordinary avatars would have a avatars. "Huh! Huh? You know how terrible I am?" Naruto raised his lips slightly, his eyes became extremely sharp. "Come on!" Naruto and the shadow yelled, but there was a little stress. "Atahiwa, Bhaga !!! (I'm a fool!)" Sasuke twitched his eyes. He knew that the barrier could not resist Naruto's dozens of iron fists, and there was no retreat at this time!

I can't lose! !! Never lose to Naruto! !! !!

Sasuke shouted in his heart, his persistence sparked a spark of fighting. Sasuke faintly feels that losing to Naruto is a shame. He can't lose to Naruto. If his face can't handle Naruto, what can he talk about revenge, and about the tragedy of saving the Uchiha family. He's going to kill that bastard bastard, his brother, Itachi! !!

"Oh-" Sasuke looked at Naruto getting closer and growling wildly. He wants to see through Naruto's Ninjutsu, to see through, and to push the limits! !! As he thought about Sasuke's brain, he felt something awake in his eyes. Although it is not complete.

See it! Sasuke was so happy that he saw through the shadow avatar. Naruto's fists and even Sasuke hurried to seal the seal: Shadow avatar! !!

"puff!"

Like Naruto, Sasuke's shadow avatar spread out in the moment Naruto hit the body, and the number actually surpassed Naruto. "Touch!" Naruto shot down and was busy protecting his body.

"Is that ... write the eye of the chakra?" Yi Luka burst into a cold sweat. "Although it is not complete, there are only two runes. But you can still open the copy eye. As for the observation eye ... maybe at the time of a run Yes. "

"Ah! What's wrong with Sasuke's eyes. Blood-red!" A young girl under the cover exclaimed. "Stupid, that's the eye of the eye!" A man looked at the girl dismissively.

"Are you sure you wrote the round eye?" Ape Fei frowned. "Indeed! It's the eye of the writing wheel. But it's not complete yet." Iluka said. "Let Kakashi go and see, the orphan of Uchiha. After all, only Kakashi knows the secret of writing chakras, but he also ..." "What? Kakashi him?" Iluka was surprised. . "Well, it's just a gift from him with the soil." "Oh, that's it." Iluka disappeared after speaking.

"What?" Naruto's heart is so big, Sasuke why shadow avatar operation. Naruto didn't have much time to think about it, a dodge and escaped the sudden punch of Sasuke. "Hum, you can't win me, and only shadow the little ghost (eh ~ Sasuke seems to be a little ghost too.)" Dozens of Sasuke stared at dozens of Naruto. "Abominable !! I will never lose to you !!" Naruto roared, condensed Chakra on his fist, and waved Sasuke. "Huh, kid!" Sasuke sneered. Art fire escape ho fireball! !! Naruto stabbed, his spirit was chaotic, and a curse was in his heart: Damn, I have no advantage at all! !! I do n't even have a ninjutsu. I still had a certain amount of advantages, but I was evened by Sasuke. Huh!

The body turned busy, but it was too late, and the fireball hit all. Except for Naruto's body, other shadow avatars disintegrated after being attacked. "Oh!" Naruto spit out blood and felt that the muscles all over his body were shaking. "You are stronger than I thought, even better than anyone in our class except me." Sasuke's faint voice sounded in Naruto's ears. "You are a respectable opponent, but you met me." "Abominable, abominable! Abominable! Abominable !!!" Naruto fell to the ground and kept breathing, his fists clenched, and sweat dripped with blood flowing down his cheeks.

Cold and lonely!

Naruto doesn't know why such feelings suddenly popped up. He only knew that there was a voice in his heart saying to him: You ca n't lose, you are great xx, you are the hope of the xx family.

Can't lose!

Naruto's mind is rekindled, and defeating him will gain people's respect and recognition. defeat him! !!

"Oh, yes, yes." Naruto's mind suddenly burst into laughter, evil and gloomy. "You ... who are you? How could it be in my mind!" Naruto's head shook and roared.

"Don't be nervous. Calm, calm." The voice rang again. "I have such a strong obsession." "I said, who are you ?!" Naruto growled constantly in his heart. "Well, you can call me Whirlpool? Uchiha!" "Whirlpool? Uchiha?" Naruto was slightly puzzled, "Is the Uchiha family? But why is the surname like me, and the name is Uchiha?" " Alas, you do n't even know this? I really do n't know how you survived in the country of Daganlong. "Whirlpool Yu Zhibo gave a disdainful glance at the sensational sea. "Uh ~" Naruto was even worse, and he couldn't react for a while, "What does Daganlong Kingdom mean?" "I'm down! I don't know !!!!" Uchiha almost spit out Old blood. "Eh ~ I don't know. Now that I have endured 343 years, I really haven't heard of any big dragon country." Naruto. "What? Isn't it the year 236 of the Holy Calendar?" This time, Uchiha suffered. Uchiha looked at Naruto in amazement, and said, "Will your kid be able to shuttle in time and space like jutsu?" "Nah!" Naruto closed his mouth in surprise, "Okay, it's you !!!!" Another stun, "I? What do you mean!" Uchiha stunned again, then shook his head, and said, "I help you defeat this guy first, and when you go back, you tell me what happened in these years?" " Okay. "Naruto's eyes brightened," I can't wait! "" Okay, give me control of your body. Do nothing and rejuvenate your body and mind. "Yu Zhibo said. "Um." Naruto didn't talk nonsense, and didn't mention it.

"I announce, Sasuke ..." Naruto stood up while the referee pronounced Sasuke's victory.

"Wait! I haven't lost yet!" Naruto. "Huh?" Everyone in the room unknowingly "huh". "Yo! Garbage can still stand up." Sasuke opened the writing-wheel eye to observe the eye, and when he found that Naruto was not forced to stand up, he "snapped" and stopped talking nonsense and opened the copy eye again.

"Naruto ... that kid ... what is the power of Nine Tail?" Kakashi stood and watched from a big tree.

"Well, you kid who just opened the writing eye also dare to fight in front of me !?" Looking at Sasuke, Naruto (Uchiha) scorned his fingers. In a word, everyone, including Kakashi, could not help taking a deep breath. Naruto dared to say such a thing.

"Junior, in fact, you are not bad. When I opened the writing chakra, I didn't do anything wrong." Naruto said coldly, "Now let you see the real writing chakra!"

Uchiha manipulated Naruto's fingers, and ended up with a very complicated seal: the writing wheel eye, the kaleidoscope opened!

"Na, Nani!" Kakashi's head jerked.

Wanhua write round eyes!

How shocking this is, once the writing wheel eye opens the kaleidoscope, you will get two very powerful skills: skylight and monthly reading! !! This is the result of the Uchiha people's practice of writing the round eye to the peak, and this result has appeared on Naruto. How can it be believed, how can it not be shocked! !!

"How is this possible !?" Sasuke exclaimed.

Without waiting for Sasuke to respond, Naruto seals: Fire 遁? Blazing Dragon Fire! !!

Instantly, a fire dragon descended from the sky and the air was slightly stained red.

"Go!" Naruto yelled. Just as Sasuke was about to be defeated, another fire dragon blocked the attack of Naruto Fire Dragon. "Who?" Naruto yelled. My heart is dark.

"Who is your lord?" Kakashi jumped from the tree. "Hum, you don't need to know who I am." Uchiha snorted, showing his original voice. "All other students retreat!" Kakashi said, and then tilted his head towards Uchiha (aka Naruto.), "Please leave this body!" "Well, he is still useful to me!" Kakashi is not shown affection at all, because a Kakashi in Uchiha's eyes is not scared. Even if it has a three-letter scribble round eye.

"Kakashi, step down! You're not his opponent!" It was Saruto and all the others.

"Finally, here is a decent point. I still need to work hard to deal with him, but to deal with your Kakashi, pure abuse!" Uchiha once again showed that evil smile.

And Naruto hiding in his own body knowing the sea, even if he knows, a battle arrow is on the string! !! !!

And Naruto himself is deeply convinced that one day, he can reach such a height! !! !!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.8K 1.3K 17
18 year old Ymir grew up on the outskirts of a small Romanian village. On her 18th birthday she sought out to run away from home when things haven't...
203K 2.4K 48
Valerie a high ranked mafia business women comes across a little while at the mall , she hasn't seen much Littles around . The high ranked gallone c...
66.7K 3.7K 79
When shrivi goes home after a long time. Who doesn't have her parents' love and family's love for some reason. She had support from her grandmother...
84.4K 3K 72
I do not own any of the characters. Y/n are a supe. But not a famous one, that didn't work out. Now you are one of the sevens PAs. Maybe, briefly Th...