Chapter Twelve Blood Pools

Xiao Xuan feels that taking chalcedony is probably the same as enjoying it.

Not to mention the refreshing and refreshing, the whole body is very happy under the washing of the medicine.

Six hours passed so quietly, Xiao Xuan was ready to do the final treatment.

Now, the night had permeated, and some bonfires were burning in the Wuqing Mountains. From time to time there was a sound of beast roar from the woods in the distance.

Xiao Xuan printed his hands and absorbed all the remaining medicinal potions.

"call--"

Xiao Xuan took a deep breath and found that his meridians and bones had changed greatly. Today, he is also only eligible for the Nine Turns Jinshen Waterfall. However, this method of waterfall refining takes seven days to be effective, while Xiao Xuan is left with only one day.

In this regard, Xiao Xuan actually had plans.

"This waterfall refining itself must not be able to do it, and I am afraid it is not effective."

"The best way now is to temper your body only by going to the poles, and it won't take that much time. If I step up, maybe I can break through the first stage in half a day!"

Making plans, Xiao Xuan immediately set off. In his memory, there was a hidden cave here. Inside the cave was the polar place that Xiao Xuan had found again!

It was now midnight, and Xiao Xuan spent most of his time finding the cave.

Inside the cave was scary black, and a few bats hovered around, showing their crimson eyes.

Xiao Xuan frowned slightly when he saw such a scene. He couldn't guarantee any danger in the dark.

"Forget it, this scene has only a little energy!"

Xiao Xuan quantitatively mobilized the vitality stored in his body to guide them slowly. When he died, Xiao Xuan's finger burst into a flame, and then it grew larger and larger enough to light up the dark cave.

Xiao Xuan gathered some unused weeds to one point and guided the tinder to it.

When doing these tasks well, Xiao Xuan looked back.

The Blood Pond is full of half of this cave. The blood color emits a strange light, and there is a faint smell of smell on it.

"This is really the most polar!"

Xiao Xuan secretly was pleased and took off all his clothes.

"His ..."

Xiao Xuan just felt like he was going to come out, but it was still well suppressed, otherwise, if there is no such force, then what is the experience? How is it worth Lei Lei?

The entire blood pool seemed to have become riotous due to Xiao Xuan's entry, and "cooing" blisters on the water surface.

Only one feeling!

pain!

Deep pain in the bone marrow!

Xiao Xuan never thought that this blood pool actually had two opposite forces.

Extreme Yin and Extreme Yang! !!

Isn't this exactly the same as Ice and Fire?

At this moment, Xiao Xuan gritted his teeth and endured this ice and a fire in his body, colliding! This pain has faintly surpassed Xiao Xuan's pain caused by the flames of the second layer of Devil's Sparrow.