Chapter 36-The Power of a Sword

"Slap!" "Slap!" "Slap!" ...

Suddenly, there was a clap of claps from the woods, and Xiao Xuan and Chu Tianlei were walking slowly.

"Two people, this battle is exciting! Wonderful !!!" Xiao Xuan smiled, but an inexplicable war was raised in her heart. For a long time there was no such bloody feeling, so you must take good care of it!

"Who the hell are you?"

"Who is your Excellency?"

Two voices sounded, looking at Xiao Xuan with a little hostility.

"Everyone, there is no malicious intention, but ..." Xiao Xuan's eyes glowed, and he licked the corners of his mouth with his tongue. "I want to teach you the strength!"

boom!

Xiao Xuan's words no doubt exploded in the crowd like a blockbuster. This sentence is really shocking!

However, men are all animals eager for war, and no man is fearful, so the crowd is gradually calming down.

"Okay! Okay! Okay!" I said three "OK" in succession, showing how excited Zhu Mei was.

"Today is really a lucky day for Lao Tzu !!!"

As soon as Zhu Mei's expression moved, Xiao Xuan felt a arrogance from a woman.

Xiao Xuan raised an eyebrow and felt endlessly war-fighting in his chest. He no longer hesitated. He pulled out the Beixuan ancient sword and cut it off immediately.

Huh!

The sword erupted, and the sword mang of Beixuan ancient sword flew around, causing Zhu Mei and others to burst into blood.

"Well, good guy!"

Zhu Mei's eyes flashed in astonishment, and she just stopped punching.

Suddenly, Xiao Xuan's sword intention was broken open and his fist was fierce.

Xiao Xuan's expression changed slightly, and his body moved, prompting the "Ghost Walk" to flash again and again, avoiding the attack of Zhu Mei.

"This woman is so vigorous! Don't give it a hard hit!"

Xiao Xuan said secretly in his heart, then calmed down and adjusted the attitude of coping.

"Well?" Zhu Mei froze and couldn't give up, "You, his, and mom escaped the attack of Lao Tzu?"

Not only was Zhu Mei alone surprised, even Yan Yan's eyes were secretly tongue-in-cheek, among the people other than Zhu Mei, he was the strongest, and his eyesight was naturally extraordinary. Yan Yan's eyes clearly saw the attack of Zhu Mei At that moment, Xiao Xuan hid in the past with an extremely mysterious figure.

"Well, okay! You, his, and mom's appetite for Laozi!" Zhu Mei did not anger but smiled. It is not difficult to see that in the Bloodweave Sect, there is no opponent who wants to look up in the blood.

"Boxing the world!"

In a word, Zhu Mei's momentum has increased sharply, the fist is fierce, and there is hidden murder!

Xiao Xuan frowned slightly. This Zhu Mei's fighting power was obviously beyond his previous expectations. Relentlessly, Xiao Xuan knows that if he did everything he could, he would defeat him!

"It's only a struggle now!"

Looking at him, Xiao Xuan was no longer dodging, but planned to take it down. It should be noted that this blow was just a tentative test by Zhu Mei, and Xiao Xuan's next thing is not unusual.