Chapter Thirty-One

In fact, the reason why Xiao Xuan had anticipated that the beast containment had a certain reliable basis. Because it is absolutely impossible to kill the breath of the killer spider for no reason! What's even more absurd is that the roar gave breath to the shock is even more impossible! !! And there is only one possibility left ...

The breath of the killer spider will somehow be cut off just because there are hundreds of World of Warcraft breathes over it! !!

Sure enough, when Xiao Xuan and Chu Tianlei discovered and defended themselves, the Warcraft who were hiding around the two began to move.

"Roar!"

Finally, a third-order Warcraft yellow male lion rushed out first, and his pale orange eyes had a natural pride.

It has a beige color, and some spar armor on the head faintly emits a strange luster, but the spar armor located on the top of the yellow male lion is obviously not yet fully developed. Even the symbolic mane of the yellow male lion has not grown out. This yellow male lion who rushed over is just a yellow male lion cub with several years of life and experience, but it has reached the rank of third-level Warcraft.

"This yellow male lion is also considered to be a relatively rare genius in the World of Warcraft, but the pride of genius is the key to death! This third-order cultivation is in my eyes awesome!"

Xiao Xuan, who was in the middle of the containment, smashed his lips, disapproving. Xiao Xuan was really too lazy to do this.

"Well ... it's not a problem." Chu Tianlei nodded slightly, approving Xiao Xuan's idea.

"Roar! Roar!"

With the lead of this yellow male lion cub, the rest of the World of Warcraft also came out one after another. For a moment, the ground shook, countless trees and lawns were trampled, and the sound of beast palms and countless growls intertwined.

After a short while, the dust spread suddenly and quickly, slightly covering Xiao Xuan's eyes.

"No, the situation is a bit bad. Under the interference of this field of vision, we can't make effective attacks at all!" Xiao Xuan and Chu Tianlei were born at the same time, and clearly realized that the situation was not good.

next moment!

Xiao Xuan's ears filled the ears with a loud noise like a landslide, and there was a buzzing in his brain. In the face of this situation, the two looked at each other with a bitter smile, then shook their heads and hurriedly mobilized the strength of heaven and earth from their bodies to block the strong shock brought by the sound.

"In this way, we really want to plant here this time!"

After supporting it, Xiao Xuan finally reached this conclusion.

Chu Tianlei was thoughtful, but the star-sword sword burst into the air, and the strength of Zun Zun is indeed not to be underestimated!

boom!

After the vitality of Chu Tianlei's powerful sword shot out, there was a riotous atmosphere. This shows that Chu Tianlei's random blow is so strong!

"Roar!"

The hit Warcraft suddenly had red eyes, and it felt like she was going to crush Chu Tianlei.

In this way, the bitter battle lasted for two hours. Later, although Xiao Xuan's vitality also cost a lot, it is not a big deal to return to Yuanjie. However, although Chu Tianlei is a war master, after all, her vitality is limited.

It is unavoidable that under this high-intensity bitter battle.

The earth stabs!

A brown bear about three feet tall touched the ground of Warcraft and shook the ground sharply. The dust rose, and the ground below Xiao Xuan suddenly opened a gap.

next moment!

A sturdy spike rises at a speed no less than superior speed martial arts!

Huh!

There was a sound of wind breaking in the air. Fortunately, Xiao Xuan responded very quickly, otherwise this blow alone would be enough to tell him here.

With a look, the ghost moved subconsciously. Nowadays, Xiao Xuan's ghost step is almost completely stepped into the level of "walking clouds", which is the first realm.

However, even if the ghost walks "Xingyun" to avoid the spurs of this earth, it is dangerous. Immediately afterwards, a second spike came again.

"sand!"

Xiao Xuan fell to the ground with a puppet in the air, his figure was embarrassed. It seems that the attacks of these beasts are as fierce as the tide of beasts, and the waves are fierce!

This method is very obvious, it is to torture Xiao Xuan and Chu Tianlei torture and collapse, and slowly consume it! !!

"Damn, this must be the killer spider! I am afraid that the roar before is to attract other Warcraft !!!!" Xiao Xuan's heart was terrified, slightly clear. It is impossible for these Warcraft ingenuity to come up with this method, and it is very regular. Among them, the only Warcraft that can come up with this method is the killer spider! !!

"No! I can't go on like this!"

Xiao Xuan appeared a look of anxiety, broke through? impossible! Xiao Xuan may not have tried to break out before, but each time ended in failure.

"How to do how to do!!"

Xiao Xuan kept muttering in his heart, his brain was working.

"Ok?"

Xiao Xuan's eyes brightened, and his expression opened up.

Thinking of the method, Xiao Xuan no longer hesitated, and said to Chu Tianlei: "Leilei! Help me support for three minutes !!!"

With the sound in her ears, Chu Tianlei would leave her defensive zone temporarily and came to Xiao Xuan's side. A touch of dignified color slowly emerged, and one person resisted hundreds of Warcraft, and this pressure was enough to make many warriors ashamed.

"Past it! Don't let Hyun down!"

Chu Tianlei's face is firm. Although supporting for three minutes is a bit tricky, it is not impossible to push the strength to the peak! Zun Zun's strength is not covered.

Xiao Xuan explained things to Chu Tianlei. He was quite reassured about Chu Tianlei, so there was no longer any scruples. Xiao Xuan immediately stared inward and dived his spirit into the sea.

"Shi Lao! Shi Lao!"

Xiao Xuan called out, so far, only Shi Lao has been looking for help.

"It's Xiao Xuan! This murderous power is really powerful. I spent a full quarter of an hour just after refining!" Shi Lao came out with a smile and didn't find Xiao Xuan's look extremely heavy.

"Shi Lao! Don't make a joke here, you still have to take a closer look at the situation outside!" Xiao Xuan saw Shi Lao's indifferent look, and was quite anxious for a moment. However, Xiao Xuan has some sense, so there is no complaint in his tone.

"Oh?" Shi Lao raised a brow and immediately released his spiritual vision to the outside world, clearly seeing the current situation of Xiao Xuan and Chu Tianlei.

"Uh ... why didn't I find it before? Hehe, maybe it's too involved in refining and killing ..." Shi Lao patted his head with blame, but his expression was quite free and easy.

"You little doll, the strength is still too weak. Then I can borrow your kind of things, you can let these Warcraft raise their hands and throw their feet away!" Said, Shi Lao looked slightly condensed, it seems to be moving something.

Suddenly, a black flame jumped out of Shi Lao's eyes, although it was just such a ray that made Xiao Xuan feel very palpitated.

That's right, this is the fifth in the different fire list: Corpse Yuyou! !!

"Boy! I'm borrowing you !!! Whether or not this little ray of flame can resolve the crisis depends on your good fortune!" Shi Lao, his eyes condensed on Xiao Xuan's forehead.

next moment.

A black weird flame appeared in front of Xiao Xuan, beating.