Chapter 47: The Mysterious Aura (3)

However, is Xiao Xuan the kind of person waiting to die?

The answer must be no.

Sitting down this time, Xiao Xuan was nothing more than looking for a better place to find Shi Lao.

Suddenly, the flames of the corpse's faint fire emerged from Xiao Xuan's body with a momentum enough to burn the sky and the earth, and the spiders were wiped out.

"Oh!"

The killer spider's eyes kept staring at the ray of fire, and there was a deep dread in their eyes.

In the memory of the killer spider, it seems that several of his own family died from this flame, and it was hundreds of years ago!

Aware of this, the killer spider did not flee, but was even more energetic. It is indeed an ambitious species! Most of it now thinks that as long as this human is killed, he is a hero!

Xiao Xuan sneered secretly, her appetite was quite big, but she didn't know if she could eat it!

Author: ...... Oh! The last chapter is, as expected, my illness is basically hungry!

Chapter 5 Final Chapter!

At dawn, Naruto got up early and rushed to Ninja Academy. He knew that a new life was about to begin.

A peaceful town, a peaceful spring cherry family.

"Hey, Sakura, how long are you going to sleep. It's going to be late." A slight blame filled the voice. "Oh, I see. I'll go out right away." Sakura hurriedly dressed and washed up, then hurried out of the house. Sakura stopped involuntarily through a flower shop. "Mom, I'm gone!" A carefree girl's voice came from the flower shop. Sakura secretly shouted badly, and the second personality continued to punch in the air. A roar in his mouth: "What the hell !!"

"Yo, wide forehead! You will stop at my shop." Ino stepped out slowly from the flower shop. "Cut! Inobo." Sakura turned her head and went. "Cut !!" Ino stomped and chased Sakura. Sakura didn't whisper well, her feet speeded up. The appearance of Ino also accelerated the frequency of exercise. The second daughter was so fast on the road.

Naruto thinks he must be the first to arrive at the academy today, but when he came to the academy he found that many people had already arrived before him. Such things surprised Naruto.

"Wow, look. Sasuke, who is thoughtless, is even more handsome." Some young girls whispered in the classroom.

"Well, Sasuke will grab the limelight." Naruto glanced at Sasuke with a grunt in his mouth.

"I'm here first!" Suddenly, Ino and Sakura appeared at the entrance of the classroom at the same time. "Now? I'm here first!" Ino raised an eyebrow. "Well, I was originally in the classroom." Sakura didn't show weakness. "Okay, don't disturb me." Sasuke glanced at Sakura and Ino. "Yes!" The two women replied at the same time.

Oops!

Naruto's eyes twitched a few times. His eyes glared at Sasuke, and said, "Fucky guy! I want to challenge you !!!"

Huh!

The whole class looked at Naruto with a strange eye, which had only one meaning: a stupid looking for abuse. "Ha! Challenge Sasuke? Naruto is stupid." "Sasuke is the first, Naruto is the last. That's ..." All kinds of discussions filled the classroom.

"Challenge me?" Sasuke's eyes looked slightly dismissive. "What? Are you afraid?" Naruto forced. "Huh, I don't dare? Then come!" Zuo Yang raised his chin.

...

The ninja challenges Shitai.

"Prepare! Get started!" The referee yelled.