Chapter 29. Only the sky is the stage!

no way!

Xiao Xuan growled inside. When did he, Xiao Xuan, become a waste protected by women? This feeling is not something that can be interpreted by the word Xiao Xiaoqu! !!

Imagine if a man was in a critical moment when he was on the continent, but he wanted a woman to support him. Then!

What is his self-esteem as a man? What is his temperament as a man's eldest husband? !!

This is Xiao Xuan. If he really goes on like this, he can only be completely reduced to the garbage of the city, the waste of the mainland, until it is annihilated! This will make Xiao Xuan unable to look up in his life! Not to mention the arrogance of the sky! !!

"Hum ha ha ha ..."

Xiao Xuan laughed out of self-deprecating laughter. This voice actually had some desolate feelings, both in meaning and feeling, which were completely opposite to Xiao Xuan's style of the past!

This feeling is helpless and desperate. It's like walking alone on the mainland, but you can only look up at the stars and the full moon. Under the big stars, even if it is heavy rain, you can only sit beside the brightly lit streets. .

A hint of bitterness came slowly from the corner of Xiao Xuan's mouth, but his eyes moved upwards. When he saw the vast sky, a strong hatred burst out!

The blade-like eyes with endless killing intentions, all the so-called blockers in front of this killing intentions also seem trivial.

Hate the sky, but go against it!

Hold your heart, move by your heart!

Take control of the sky, but against the sky!

Xiao Xuan's heart has become crazy! His blood is hot!

And extremely hot!

The strong intersection of hate and killing lies deep inside Xiao Xuan, trying to turn Xiao Xuan into a machine that only knows about killing. But what's the point for a powerful person?

At that moment, Xiao Xuan thought about it a lot, from childhood to now, watching from his own eyes watching his father would be killed without that speed! Whether it is joy, anger, sorrow, joy in life, or sour, sweet, bitter, spicy Xiao Xuan in life, I have thought about it all over!

The huge amount of information is as heavy as a mountain! All these heavy things put him into a short sluggishness.

When the eyes are blurred and bewildered, the heart is as firm as steel! There is no fear of the roaring attacks of killer spiders.

"No!" Chu Tianlei exclaimed subconsciously. There is some water vapor in the eyes, which is brewing vinegar. The idea flashed and I wanted to stop Xiao Xuanqiang, but the first thing I felt was the pain in the shoulder of the vitality!

Huh!

One after another, Xiao Du blasted towards Xiao Xuan, and the sky was "whispering" in the air, and there was a sound of wind breaking.

However, Xiao Xuan was unmoved! !!

Snapped!

The spider just hit Xiao Xuan's feet, completely restraining his lower body and being impenetrable! !!

"Hehehe ..." Xiao Xuan's gaze was gradually withdrawn after he realized the killing spider's offensive, but what followed was an endless killing intention! !!

Huh!

The horrible killing thoughts suddenly condensed on the limb of the killer spider. It made him a little stunned. For a moment, the eight spiders that were killing the spiders retreated and stiffened after feeling Xiao Xuan's huge intention to kill, and the eight blood-red eyes showed a trace of fear sense.

"Those who violate the prestige of Xiao House, die! Those who commit the love of Lei Lei, die !!! Those who commit the wrong way to the sky ... dead !!!"

The sound dropped, like the death sentence. Xiao Xuan's whole body of killing intentions immediately rioted, killing thoughts was full! The vitality fluctuations accompanying the killing intentions were also splashed in an instant.

Under the peculiar horror eyes, all the areas scanned by Xiao Xuan have caused a stir in space, which seems to be the prelude to space riots!

next moment!

Xiao Xuan's blood on his right eye suddenly moved, and his clear and translucent pupils became extremely scary at this moment. A little bit of blood is in the right eye!

If the blood color in Xiao Xuan's right eye is compared with the blood color of the killer spider, then the former will be far ahead with an overwhelming advantage! Painful but dare not talk nonsense!

At this time, Xiao Xuan was already a Shura who became a blood, a killing Shura! !!

"Roar!"

Driven by bestiality and wildness, Xiao Xuan screamed. This move is not bad compared to Warcraft!

Kill! Wild! momentum! Bloody!

There are four kinds of momentum Xiao Xuan!

You know, in the battlefield where the enemy is killed, the momentum is also a part of the strength. Often in advanced duels, the strength of one side is to effectively increase the morale of our army! It is also quite good for luck.

And Xiao Xuan, as the inverse of the sky, only the heavens and the sky can truly show the sharp stage! !! It is worthy to be called the Anti-Skyman with a momentum. If Xiao Xuan's momentum overwhelmed the vast sky that day, then I believe that the challenge to heaven is not far away! !!

At that time, it will be the real Lingshi situation, smiling proudly! Lord of heaven and earth!

Xiao Xuan's fingers moved slightly, and Bei Xuan's ancient sword immediately emerged from the sheath. Holding the Beixuan ancient sword again, Xiao Xuan felt a mighty bloody sword rising from the back! The whole person is as sharp as a swordman! !! At this time, Xiao Xuan used the power of killing to break through the sword's heart and reach the unity of swordsman!

In this situation, not only Chu Tianlei and the killer spider were shocked, even Xiao Xuan himself felt unexpected, even the ancient Northern Xuan sword buzzed excitedly, and the sword body shook slightly. Need to know, which sword does not drink blood? Which sword does not desire violent violence? !! Zeng Jin's "Judging Sword Emperor" was to let him experience this thrill, but now this thrill is presented to Xiao Xuan again, so why not let it excite? Why not let it stand proud?

Xiao Xuan smiled, but felt a little cold in the case of accidental release. This is not malicious, but it is enough to make the opponent's heart afraid! Feeling my body is pierced! !!

"Yeah!" Xiao Xuan's eyes were full of coldness, and under the control of subtle control, the intention of killing, momentum, vitality, and the sword of the capital of swordsman were well gathered together.

Suddenly, the space shock was distorted, and an unmatched force poured out, causing the killer spider to tremble. Obviously, under this kind of hatred for the heavens and the attachment of killing to love, even if Xiao Xuan was only The small warrior also has the fear of being able to emerge like a strong, medium and strong Warcraft like the King of War! !!

From the perspective of the killer spider, Xiao Xuan is undoubtedly a lunatic! Obviously so weak but can withstand the power of incoherent speech, and concentrate all the external pillars in his own body! This move is simply something a lunatic would do!

In fact, Xiao Xuan had a small surprise in her heart besides the hatred and killing of Cangtian and her persistence in Leilei's love. As for why the joy is mainly because I have thoroughly grasped the substantive sword, and reached a state of great importance! For a swordsman, the sword is the capital. If the warrior 's cultivation is from quenching to the holy ring, the swordsman 's cultivation is the sword 's one to nine, and the endless mystery of artistic conception!

Now that Xiao Xuan is able to realize a heavy sword in this situation, it means that Xiao Xuan already has the capital of a true swordsman! !!