Chapter 26-The Great Seal of Heaven

"My corpse veteran is willing to accept you as an apprentice, can you promise?" His face calmly said.

A look of satisfaction appeared on Xiao Xuan's face. Xiao Xuan still heard about the corpse. That's the head of one of the top ten families today! Is the true master of the Chennan continent!

Xiao Xuan knew that it was better to be respectful than to follow the instructions, and immediately knelt down on one knee and clenched his fist: "Disciple see Master!"

In fact, Xiao Xuan worships Shi Yinyang as a teacher and has his own brain power, because only a strong race can cultivate him as the peak of this world. There is no doubt that the corpses have this strength. However, thinking about it the other way around, the corpse is an alien cult after all, and the skills and martial arts they learn are all biased to the dark. In this way, they will not get the ultimate extinction of the corpse.

"This is a very annoying question ..."

Xiao Xuan frowned, but Shi Yinyang had already seen Xiao Xuan's thoughts for a long time, and she couldn't help it.

"Boy, please call me Shi Lao in the future! It sounds smoother. Then, of course, I have a lot of thoughts about those little nine and nine in your heart! Most of your warriors are leaning towards the light, but have you thought Is the so-called alien evil in his mouth necessarily a dark constitution? "Shi Lao gave a glance at Xiao Xuan indifferently." Now, I can tell you exactly that the corpses have the same light constitution, and I am It's part of a bright constitution! "

Hearing this, Xiao Xuan looked surprised, and it turned out that the Xie tribe also had a bright constitution. My heart was clearer, and my brow suddenly opened.

Shi Lao smiled slightly, although Xiao Xuan knew that Shi Lao had no evil-meaning, but that smile made Xiao Xuan a little dare to compliment.

This kind of smile is like in the night, a skeleton with a few flames in your eyes, smiles at you.

Wiping the sweat on his head, Xiao Xuan chose the most correct method, silent.

...

Chu Tianlei, who was beside Xiao Xuan, looked pale and her fingers trembled. Refining this "Jingxin Wan" obviously consumed her a lot of energy.

"Xuan, wake up soon!" Chu Tianlei took the elixir into Xiao Xuan's mouth, her eyes full of tenderness. If Xiao Xuan really got to the point where he went into trouble, this pure heart pill could help Xiao Xuan.

Pressing the anxiety in her heart, Chu Tianlei went to the side, she was afraid to watch Xiao Xuan's painful look.

"All I have to do is to know the Warcraft around me."

Chu Tianlei nodded her head, looked at the distant place, the coldness suddenly appeared.

"It seems that the death of the fifth-tier Warcraft before has not played a big role!"

Chu Tianlei's jade face trembled twice, gradually sinking.

The beauty shuddered, and the man shuddered.

Pull out the star-sword sword, as if the whole body has become sharper. At that moment, Chu Tianlei jumped up, drawing a beautiful curve in the air. The only thing that was almost angered was his face.

"Fifth-tier Warcraft, killer spider?" Chu Tianlei's eyebrows were slightly frowned, apparently the appearance of the killer spider made her faint.

Killer Spider, Level 5 Warcraft. The popular name is the poisonous spider. Its arrogance is mainly because it has extremely high intelligence, which can be comparable to the great wise men in humans. And his body is very toxic, as long as it is a little careless, it will know how to stay.

"It's a little tricky ..." Although Chu Tianlei is a strong warrior, the fifth-level Warcraft is already on par with the warrior! !!

The killer spider was all black, and only eight eyes were blood red.

sand!

The killer bee's eight legs move regularly, and the speed is extraordinary. The killer spider is indeed the killer spider. At the moment of rhythm, it is to think about the strategy of combat.

Huh!

The killer bee was moving behind Chu Tianlei at a speed that could be called flowing clouds, and a huge spider silk that had already been coiled out from behind Chu Tianlei. Just when Chu Tianlei was approaching Chu Tianlei with this venomous spider silk, Chu Tianlei moved! I saw her handprints change, and lost the star-sword to her left hand, and her entire body became extremely illusive like a ghost. This speed, even Xiao Xuan's ghost walk, is probably a sense of self-defeating.

next moment!

Chu Tianlei once again held the star-marked sword in her right hand, and her body escaped from the spider silk poison of the killer spider.

Ling Bing!

With the launch of martial arts, Chu Tianlei stabbed at the killer spider like a streamer. Under this severe attack, Chu Tianlei determined that the killer spider was seriously injured.

However, things are unexpected. Although this stinging Chu Tianlei is bound to get, but the stab is the afterimage of the killer spider. The horror of speed is that Chu Tianlei's pupils are shrinking and her face is a little changeable. She didn't expect that the beast was so difficult.

However, after all, it is the Xeon who has stepped into the war. Although the situation is a little unexpected, it has not reached the point where it is out of control!

After calming down, Chu Tianlei thought in her heart:

"Although this beast has escaped my stab, it is clear that it is not purely speed-dependent but premeditated. This is by no means a level of ordinary Warcraft."

After Chu Tianlei's temptation in this note, she had greater doubts in her heart. Could it be said that what kind of natural treasures did the killer spider eat to make her intelligence rise quickly? To this day, only this explanation is in line with convention.

After deciding on such a possibility, Chu Tianlei's heart was temporarily relaxed. But for it came a huge change in complexion!

Is this still the killer spider before?

Chu Tianlei pulled away and retreated!

I saw that the body of the killer spider was as tall as a small mountain, and the poisonous purple gas surrounded the body, and the blood-red eyes were full of the meaning of drama. This height has broken through the shackles of fifth-order Warcraft and reached a higher level of six levels! !!

Why not surprise Chu Tianlei? Why not let Chu Tianlei escape?

To put it simply, the fifth and sixth orders of Warcraft are simply watershed-like realms. Perhaps Warcraft was able to reach the height of fifth order hundreds of years ago, but it is still fifth order hundreds of years later! This suffices to say that after the promotion of the fifth stage to the sixth stage, it is a qualitative change! It's like the distant gap between a human's war king and war lord like a lake. However, Warcraft is slightly different from humans. This difference is that when Warcraft reaches the sixth level, you can conceal your breath arbitrarily, so that the original sixth-level strength is poorly hidden.

No doubt, this is the killer spider that Chu Tianlei faces! !!

"No wonder! No wonder I have been wondering before, how could the spirit of fifth-order Warcraft not reach this height? Even after eating Tiancaidibao!" Chu Tianlei said in secret, but the next thing was Let her doubt again,

"Even a Level VI Warcraft can't reach this height!"

...

"Okay! I'm too lazy to argue with you again!" Shi Laozhen nodded slightly, his face turned into a human figure, no doubt, this is really Shi Lao's real body image!

Xiao Xuan smiled, the patriarch was still not very ugly ...

"Look clearly! This time I will teach you a set of martial arts I created in my life! Named 'Datian Xuanyin'!"