Chapter 32 Sword Crack

Huh!

Xiao Xuan couldn't help taking a sigh of relief. The flame was not a small ray, but the temperature was terrifying!

Xiao Xuan looked in horror at the little flame that floated in front of him, although he knew clearly that it would not cause harm to himself, but he was still worried.

In fact, Xiao Xuan didn't know this, it was the deadly fire of the dead. Because it was no accident to live in Wuqing Town, which is relatively remote for Chennan mainland, Xiao Xuan would never have been exposed to these things in his life.

"This flame is truly terrifying! With a little carelessness, it is only a trivial matter, and even more terrible is that the deeds are gone!" With a sigh, Xiao Xuan recognized his status even more. Any more pride.

Although he can be regarded as a more powerful person in Wuqing Town, once he comes out, he really appreciates what is the strong one! What is the power that I can't touch and touch! !!

At this moment, Xiao Xuan's mind is rising, no matter how difficult it is, he will not shrink back! !!

Looking at Shi Lao, Xiao Xuan didn't stay here too long and turned away.

Withdrawing from the sea of ​​vitality and exhaling a deep breath, a handful of flames appeared above Xiao Xuan's palm.

"Leilei, you step back!"

Xiao Xuan Shen said, after all, he knew the horror of this flame very much. If he couldn't control it, everything would be wiped out in a flash!

Xiao Xuan didn't dare to neglect, and tried his best to stimulate the vitality. For the sake of insurance, Xiao Xuan also launched a nine-turn gold body!

Buzz!

The blazing space was buzzing slightly, and the terrible temperature swept away instantly. Under the control of Xiao Xuan, this flame is very obedient as if possessed with wisdom.

"This ... if not mistaken, it should be ... No, it's impossible, how could Xuan have that kind of thing? Unless, the old gangster's Shiyinyang thief hits the wall." Chu Tianlei looked at Xiao Xuan's show Many questions raised in my heart, but these questions were quickly denied. Those things, even my current strength can not be touched, let alone Xiao Xuan.

Shaking his head, Chu Tianlei no longer thought about it, put down her doubts, and watched Warcraft on her side.

boom!

Suddenly, several cracks appeared in Xiao Xuanbei's ancient sword, and it took such a price to force a small ray of black inflammation into it.

Xiao Xuan's eyes were frozen, his face shivered, and there was a tinge of pain in his eyes. This Beixuan ancient sword has followed him for more than ten years, and the feelings have been close to the inseparable relationship between the brothers.

Now, it is making him watch the damaged buzzing of Beixuan Ancient Sword, how does this make him feel no pain?

"Why not, go back and find Jia Lao to untie the second seal and let the sword body automatically reply!" Xiao Xuan pressed the discomfort in her heart, and then thought of a better way. However, the second seal of the Beixuan ancient sword is extremely harsh, and it cannot be unlocked until the level of the battle king!

Helplessly shirked his mouth and had to put aside some of his thoughts for the time being. Now Xiao Xuan only has a successful practice in the middle of Zongzong. It should be said that the breakthrough in the late period of the Zongzong was a succession. fail......

Zizi ~~

The abnormal riots of the Northern Xuan Ancient Sword seem to be extremely afraid of this black flame, but Xiao Xuan knew that the last owner of the Northern Xuan Ancient Sword was a bloodthirsty, so the Northern Xuan Ancient Sword also drank blood for many years. This sign is nothing more than the feeling of shock brought by excitement.

Xiao Xuan grinned, and Bei Xuan's ancient swords were so eager to kill. Occasionally, as a master, he had to satisfy his wish.

Eyes suddenly sharpened, Xiao Xuan used the power of Shi Lao to separate the killing intention, but the sword intention was mobilized.

Green cut!

With the addition and fusion of Jianyi and Heiyan, the power of Qingzhe has improved a lot, faintly surpassing the power of the Five Elements Sword, of course, this is under the condition that the Five Elements Sword does not have any bonus.

boom!

The sound exploded, and the terror power contained in the green mansions erupted instantly, and dozens of Warcraft were wiped out!

"Oh!"

Suddenly, when the smashed heads of Warcraft died, a strange black inflammation rose from the skin, and the surrounding Warcraft was also quickly burned and festered! Moreover, this condition has continued, as if the black inflammation can never be eliminated, it is no longer reborn, and it is born and not.

The black flame on the Beixuan ancient sword faded away, but the crack was not improved. Obviously left a permanent scar.

Putting his eyes on here, Xiao Xuan shook his head with a bitter smile, thinking that he hoped that the black smoke would retreat in order to recover automatically, but now it seems a bit unrealistic.

"It seems that the Beixuan Ancient Sword is to be restored again. It is only possible to reach the Battle King." Xiao Xuandao thought carefully, "I think Shi Lao now also wants to go back to the Dragon Kingdom to take a look. It would be better to delay for a few more days, and it would be too late for me to break through the King of War! "

Xiao Xuan decided to look at Chu Tianlei, her eyes full of tenderness.

"Leilei ..." Xiao Xuan smiled. He smiled confidently and was very young.

Chu Tianlei saw Xiao Xuan's tenderness in her eyes, her mouth twitched, and she responded with a smile. At that moment, it was as if the moonlight was overshadowed. Xiao Xuan ran quickly, ignoring the threat of Warcraft, grabbed Chu Tianlei's hands, and kept on.

"Leilei! I ... have not fulfilled my promises!" Xiao Xuan's eye circles were slightly red, and his body was shaking. Originally, it was Xiao Xuan who said he was going to find Lei Lei and promised to be the strongest in the world. But now, it is the jade hunter. How does this make Xiao Xuan comfortable?

Chu Tianlei froze slightly, and there was unbelievable love in her eyes.

"Stupid Xuan! What about promises? What do you and me talk about promises? This will only become a shackle ..." Chu Tianlei laughed. Yu Shou gently rested on Xiao Xuan's chest.

"Yes, Xuan! What happened to your previous flame?" Chu Tianlei couldn't help asking after thinking of the previous flame.

"Huh?" Xiao Xuan was surprised, did not expect Chu Tianlei to ask such a question.

"Hey ... hey! Men will have a little secret, but my wife is too strict to control it." It seemed that Xiao Xuan simply joked that he knew that he could not just make up a guise to confuse him.

Chu Tianlei's face flashed red, and she smiled and cursed, "Who is your wife? We are not married yet!"

After all, Chu Tianlei gave Xiao Xuan a glance. "Hey, sooner or later!" Xiao Xuan smiled arrogantly, reaching out to embrace Chu Tianlei's willow waist, quite a little white rabbit fell into the hands of the wolf.

Chu Tianlei didn't resist, just quietly thought by Xiao Xuan.

"Well, it's not too late to go back and do these things. Now let's worry about our stand!" Chu Tianlei suddenly pushed Xiao Xuan away. .

Xiao Xuan took a moment, then reacted.

Still on the battlefield!