Chapter 34 Consumption

Having set a good goal, Xiao Xuan felt much relaxed all over. Standing up, Xiao Xuan turned away and did not intend to wake up Chu Tianlei, because Xiao Xuan had already made up his mind to put Chu Tianlei aside. Going alone on the mainland! !!

This is not for the sake of self-esteem, but to no longer have any emotional fetters, to experience yourself boldly and improve yourself, and only in this way can you improve your gap with Chu Tianlei.

"Wait! Xuan! Where are you going?" Chu Tianlei stood up with a puzzled look in her eyes.

Xiao Xuan froze noticeably, his body stopped and took a deep breath.

really!

The thing I was most worried about finally happened.

Clenching his fist, Xiao Xuan turned around and tried to keep himself from any obvious mood swings.

"I ... Ah! By the way, I'm going to investigate the killing spider's movements, and it's no longer a serious threat to my Xiao House!" Xiao Xuan first made a few vague voices, and he was about to do what he wanted to do. Speak out sophistry.

Chu Tianlei was dubious, but for a moment she was unsure.

Chu Tianlei smiled, but her face was not as good as her, and she secretly said, "My brother Xuan is afraid of seeing his strength is far lower than me, and he is struck by the blow and wants to improve his strength. ... "Thinking of this, Chu Tianlei sighed, wondering if it was a blessing or a curse for her rashly coming this time.

"Ah ... that ... or ... would you go with me?" Xiao Xuan said again and again to Chao Chu Tianlei, his arms still scratching his head.

"Okay! I might help Xuan's brother a lot!" I heard, knowing that Xiao Xuan was going to take himself, Chu Tianlei and Liu Mei suddenly opened up, and Xiao Xuan laughed with a smile.

"Hehe, that's it, that's it! Lei Lei is now considered to be a strong one, and I have to step up!" Xiao Xuan's voice seemed indeed to be sighing and praise Chu Tian Lei, however, who knows, Xiao Xuan's arrogance is not tame? While saying this, Xiao Xuan's deep eyes are a great cover for the feeling of decline in the soul ...

"Elder Brother Xuan is not allowed to sigh!" Chu Tianlei's look changed and rushed forward to hold Xiao Xuan's hand. "In Lei Lei's eyes, Xuan Brother is the best person! Sooner or later, Xuan Brother will be able Standing on the top of the mainland! "Chu Tianlei firmly said, Xiao Xuan, who she knew very well, but it was because of understanding that it became a trust in emotions, didn't it?

Xiao Xuanhu's body shook, his eyes flashing with inexplicable brilliance.

At this time, he had an impulse, an urge to express his love for Leilei in front of the whole continent!

"Lei Lei ..." Xiao Xuan gave a gentle glance at Chu Tian Lei, and he decided that even if it was anything trivial to do, let Lei Lei be assured and make things foolproof!

"So it seems that with Leilei here, I seem to be able to take 'Hanhan Bamboo' before taking it too late!"

"Yes! Even in this small matter of besieging and killing spiders, you must strengthen your strength and let Leilei feel completely relieved!"

Xiao Xuan thought to himself that it was not too late, and when he was about to tell Lei Lei his thoughts, he started to act.

After a while, Xiao Xuan was ready to sit down cross-legged and swallow the 'Hanhan Bamboo'.

...

At the same time, at a distance of 10,000 meters to the left of Xiao Xuan, a team of men and women are slowly marching.

There aren't many people in this team. At first glance, it's so simple. But the cultivation of this group of people is profound and terrible, at least for the garrison forces in Wuqing Town. Enough to sweep!

"Well, Boss! When did my 'bloodprint' become so intimidating? Is this small indigenous place worthy of our fear?" A slightly feminine man looked at the front of the group, that was A tall, boundless woman with high muscle bulges throughout her body is dense enough to make some men self-defeating.

"Yeah, sir! Haven't you told us about our mission yet?" Asked another chunky man.

"Well, Tianshiliu, do you have the qualification to ask our Master Zhumei? Don't forget, if you fail again, you must quit the" bloodprint sixteen "law enforcement team!" I couldn't get over it, and frowned immediately, said.

"Cut? How do I remember, if you were not the fifth brother of Tianwu last time to intercede for you, you would have been pulled directly to the blood application room?" It's boring to look for yourself.

Ten fifteen smiled stiffly, the dead fat man knew the matter, but he was scared when he thought about it ...

With a few coughs, Tian XV resumed the past, and laughed: "Then just look at who contributed the most on this year's ranking!" After that, Tian XV deliberately stared at Tian XVI for a while, Gunpowder has a strong smell.

He was about to fight, but a cold drink came.

"Dry tongue! It's all your own noisy mother. A. Than!" It was the master of the blood veins, Zhu Mei. Although I heard the name, I thought it was a very elegant person, but when I saw the shape and spoke, Rude knows that she is a full-fledged man with a bad appearance and a bad heart ...

The two quarreled each other when they saw Zhu Mei, the arrogant arrogance suddenly calmed down a lot, stood obediently and did not dare to squeak.

Let's finish this task first ... Although I don't understand these tasks ...

...

Hum!

As soon as the Han Han bamboo passed through the entrance, it felt like a chill rushed straight into the sea, and the strong chill constantly impacted Xiao Xuan's various meridian defense lines.

"puff!"

Xiao Xuan took a look, and did not expect that after taking "Zhan Han Zhu", he would have such a violent reaction.

Coughing up a bite of blood, Xiao Xuan still can't change his face. If this chill is irresistible, I might as well find a crooked neck tree and hang him.

Inside the body, bursts of cold waves hit the meridians, and an extremely tingling sensation draped over the body in a flash. This kind of tingling is a cold tingling and deep pain in the bone marrow!

There were a few sweat beads on Xiao Xuan's face, but the weird thing was that these sweat beads were faintly ice-colored. It's as if Han Hanzhu and Xiao Xuan are completely integrated.

Indeed, Xiao Xuan's veins are flatly glowing with a bit of cold light, even covered with a thin layer of frost on the surface, but the rainbow can't be seen through the wind and rain, and the strength has not soared through the life and death. Must also insist, this point, Xiao Xuan knows! He also knows that the temporary pain can be repaid forever. Why not?

In this way, Xiao Xuanfang lowered his mentality and had to say that Xiao Xuan had the mind of an outstanding warrior. And this kind of mind will surely do his whole life and go into the way of success!

suddenly!

Chill has the meaning of attenuation under the bitter support of young people. If it was called rampage before, it can now be called a blending and blending with itself.

Xiao Xuan felt a joy in his heart. He knew that with the meaning of blending, everything would become a matter of course.