Chapter 23 Borrowing Innocence (2)

Now that you guys are good at making cold air, I can borrow it a little bit, Master. Just borrowing is definitely not guilty! !!

Xiao Xuan's face was full of excitement, thinking that the second turn of her nine-turn gold body decided that the second turn needed a kind of cold and cold temperament, the excitement on the small face suddenly became more exciting.

"Now it seems that I can really transform the coldness of these Warcraft into the energy of my cultivation." Xiao Xuan secretly ruthlessly, this idea is crazy, but based on the reality is not impossible! !!

The corner of his mouth secretly sneered, even though Xiao Xuandang sat cross-legged, his vitality condensed from Dan Tian to urge the nine-turn gold body to run.

Dozens of slime-like Warcraft saw Xiao Xuan doing this for a while, but all the surprises turned into anger in an instant. In their opinion, Xiao Xuan's actions were contempt and contempt! !! This is obviously already touching the bottom line of Xiao Xuan.

Suddenly, a dozen mucus-like Warcraft spit out an extremely cold gas to Xiao Xuan, and the gas that has been sprayed has surpassed the cold in the lake.

"Well!"

Xiao Xuan gritted his teeth. He originally wanted to use the cold power of this group of Warcraft to train the second turn of Jiuzhuan Jinshen, but in fact, everything before it seemed to be fantasy! !! The better you think, the greater the chance of failure! !! Xiao Xuan has finally understood this truth so far. In fact, as long as you carefully think about each calamity before Xiao Xuan, you finally achieved success by relying on strong perseverance. You must know that you are the root. All the other motivations are just a supplement, but Xiao Xuan 's supplement is a little big. That's it, however, things that are not your own will never be stable! Once this auxiliary is lost, the disadvantages will be red, naked, and naked. (This site has a strict ban on sensitive words. If it is not separated by ".", It will be banned! This is also true of some previous things.) show! After all, if you succeed a lot, you will naturally become numb, and become a little arrogant, without any fear at all.

In this situation, over time, there is only one result, which is obliterated!

The cold air has not known how many times Xiao Xuan's ** has been eroded. Although Xiao Xuan's ** also has some signs of becoming slightly stronger, this trend is indeed very slow, almost insignificant.

Miscalculated!

Xiao Xuan complained from his head resentfully. But is it really useful to complain? The answer must be no. If all people in the world can win by complaining, what will the world look like? This consequence is absolutely creepy.

Powerless? Not willing? Want strength?

Suddenly Xiao Xuan's mind became very chaotic. The skin was seeping blood faintly, and the blood drops flowing from the corners of his mouth were frozen into ice crystals.

From a distance, the cold air in this encirclement is a faint sign of ice.

The gas can turn into ice!

When Xiao Xuan noticed this phenomenon, his pupils suddenly shrank as if he had seen something terrible, and his mouth took a breath. Xiao Xuan's body was twitching slightly, her hands could not keep her original appearance, and even trying to move her head was very difficult!

Are you going to die?

Xiao Xuan's expression was sullen, his head sank, and he fainted.

Before Xuan Xuan dissipated, Xiao Xuan's only thought was to think that this time he was afraid that it would be really fierce ...

At the moment when Xiao Xuan was faint, within a distance of less than 50 meters beside Xiao Xuan, a golden door stood up, and the person who came out of the golden door was truly capable. Chu Tianlei in the late stage! !!

Jade was smiling, but when she stared at Xiao Xuan lying on the ground, she laughed suddenly.

The feelings of anger and concern instantly surged in Chu Tianlei's heart. Liu Mei's eyebrows were raised, and his face was a little angry: "This far-fetched guy!"

Shaking his head, Chu Tianlei's eyes froze coldly, and Jade's hand was raised slightly, and her vitality condensed into a ball under the mad movement.

Shining!

Chu Tianlei's slender legs kicked towards the ground, and she was gracefully drawn in the air to draw a seductive curve.

boom!

Shining decisive, this is not a powerful martial art, expensive is flexible, and many martial arts will choose to practice tentative martial arts. But tentative martial arts alone are enough to make these mucus-like faces of Warcraft drastically change.

grumble! grumble! grumble! grumble!

More than a dozen slime-like Warcraft felt a little danger and decisively stopped the release of Xiao Xuan's cold air.

There was a slight disdain in Chu Tianlei's eyes, and she felt proud of this kind of World of Warcraft. But what happened immediately surprised her. This is Zun Zun! Can Xiao Zun be surprised by what Xiao Xuan can do?

I saw that a dozen mucus-like Warcraft suddenly merged into one, looking like a splatter of stinky water, extremely disgusting.

"Huh?" Chu Tianlei blinked suspiciously, "Isn't this the younger brother who was too old to be collected hundreds of years ago?" Thinking again, Chu Tianlei confirmed the origin of Mucus Warcraft.

"In this case, it is a bit tricky, after all, the quality of the goods that can be seen by Grandpa is no worse, and now, it can only be forced to suppress it!"

Chu Tianlei's eyes moved to the right, and she just saw Xiao Xuan lying on the ground.

"No! I have to take care of the big picture."

Chu Tianlei made a correct judgment in an instant, and quickly came to Xiao Xuan's side. Yushou took a panacea out of her clothes and gave it to Xiao Xuan.

Huh!

Mucusy Warcraft took this opportunity to throw three cold crystals to Chu Tianlei. When I was about to fall, I saw a flash of white light, and the sword was full of energy. Chu Tianlei also uses a sword!

Ice thorns! !!

Huh! A wave of sharp ice swords suddenly filled the depths of the entire forest, the sword gas stabbed the opponent without any regularity. This ice thorn is just the right medicine to follow up. Facing the World of Warcraft known as dodge is to attack irregularly, so that opponents can take advantage of it! !!

Chu Tianlei Ling Ran smiled, looking at the slime Warcraft as if looking at a dead object. On the other hand, Zhan Zun's eyesight is truly extraordinary.

Huh!

The slime-like Warcraft seemed a bit frightening. Suddenly the body burst apart and scattered away as a mist of water. "Huh! If something goes wrong, you have to die no matter what your identity is!" Chu Tianlei's face flashed fiercely, staring at the corner where the slime Warcraft disappeared. After calming down, Chu Tianlei squatted beside Xiao Xuan, put her hand on her chest, and her other small hand was gently wavy on Xiao Xuan's face.

Chu Tianlei smiled slightly, but it was somewhat relieved, after all, Xiao Xuan and her were together again after all.

"Ahem!"

Xiao Xuan suddenly coughed a blood, and her breath became abnormally chaotic. Chu Tianlei changed slightly, and put her hand on Xiao Xuan's pulse to observe carefully. About five seconds later, Chu Tianlei's pupils suddenly shrank.

This is the rhythm of going into flames!

With a faint look, Chu Tianlei's original thoughts turned into naught. There were a few teardrops in the corners of his eyes.

mysterious!

Do you have patience?

Do you have the heart to leave me? ?