Chapter 6 Big Fish

The vitality slowly runs in Xiao Xuan's body, and the energy is about to move in Dan Tian, ​​and there is a great potential to burst at any time.

At the same time, everyone in the house was happy! After all, they are masters of the war spirit level. If anyone is mobilizing the vitality of the world, they must be aware of it.

"Not good!" The hawk-nosed man yelled, and everyone stopped his work, rudely pushed the woman aside, and quickly put on his clothes in preparation for battle.

"Who are there ?!" The hawk-nosed complexion was slightly dignified. Since the other party was able to come here silently in the "psychedelic array" of his own cloth, it was confirmed that the other party's level was at least successful. !! !!

Rushing out of the room, everyone watched the movements around them quietly.

"All vigilance !!"

For the first time in his life, a hawk-nosed man seems to be planting here.

Amazing! A voice came from the youth in the void, but it didn't know where it came from, nor could it tell joy, anger, sorrow, or joy.

"The vigilance is good. It seems that the people of Lei's are very vigilant. This can be promoted in my Xiao government." Xiao Xuan secretly looked at the scene in front of a dense tree. .

"Hello, Xiao Fu?" The face of the hawk-nosed man gloomed for a moment. He had the luck to meet the soft eggs of individual strengths, but he came from Xiao Fu. He knew, Today, I am afraid that it is really going to be planted here!

Xiao Xuan sneered, no longer talking nonsense with Lei's 22 war spirits, and Zong Zong's cultivation broke out in an instant.

Green cut!

The man in the turban suddenly felt that the space around it seemed to fluctuate a little but passed away instantly, and suddenly turned back to find out why there was blood in his heart? As the thought blew up, the pupils dilated a lot, and the vitality in their eyes dimmed.

"Warring ?!"

The crowd watched their teammates incredibly instantly. Although I always feel a bit unreal, but who can understate it is to kill a war spirit who has this strength must be a master of war. !!

"You Xiaofu really despise us! According to our people's information, Zongzong? Only your Xiaofu governor possesses this strength. But your voice is only 15 years old, Xiao Fuzhong never heard You number! "The hawk-nosed grin.

"If you don't, you don't need to know!" Xiao Xuan rushed again, but this time it was: a trick! Solve these twenty-one people! Otherwise I'm sorry for my Zongzong strength!

Five Elements Sword Decisive! Water decision! Rain is like a needle! !!

This is a group killing skill. Although the power is not as powerful as "dropping stones", it is undoubtedly the best choice to solve more than 20 people in an instant.

"Weng!"

There was a buzz in the air.

The silk rain poured down like a needle, and thousands of sword shadows were able to consolidate about 300 swords under the precise control of Xiao Xuan now. Jianmang flashed by the crowd, proclaiming the end of life like death. It's as if a king of kings peered in secret, and then told you without any emotion;

You're already dead! !!

King Yan told you three deaths, who dare to keep you to five deaths!

At present, only the hawk-nosed man is left in the entire Lei's squad, and it seems that it has little effect on Xiao Xuan's silky rain.

"Then ... come on even harder!"

Xiao Xuan muttered. Exploded towards the Hook-nosed man again.

"boom!"

With a loud noise, Xiao Xuan couldn't help scoring and stopped.

The scene at hand made Xiao Xuan take a breath.

It's like a devil.

The complexion is as white as paper! pure!

The eyeballs sunk slightly downward, revealing faint orbits.

just like......

People who just got out of the dead pile.

The Hook-nosed man has completely changed at this moment.

The violent atmosphere was around him, and there seemed to be a faint breath of death between his eyebrows. Black, flooded the entire body.

"Oh, boy! Such an age is the palace of the Warring Zong, it is a real peerless demon! But unfortunately, you will die tonight in the hands of Lei Shitian, the owner of Lei's family!" Lei Shitian "桀桀 "laughed.

"Lei Shitian?" Xiao Xuan frowned, "Lei Shitian, Lei Shitian ?!"

"Good! I'm Lei Shitian!" Lei Shitian said.

"Then you're just a sad person!" Xiao Xuanwang also thought that the dignified Lei's homeowner would come to such an end. Hearing this, Lei Shitian shivered for a while, and Xiao Xuan's remarks apparently caught his pain. But it's all worth it! In Thunderstone's view, the hegemon can obtain supreme glory! He will gain supremacy at all costs.

Even if ... sell your soul! !!

"Well, what's the matter! I'm already in the middle of your late warring period. I'm really not looking at Lei Shitiandao!" Lei Shitianyi laughed.

"Really? Then I'll tell you! Although your strength is enough to scare me, but that's it!" Xiao Xuan's eyes suddenly collided with Lei Shitian, and both of them seemed to be electrocuted. Suddenly, the smell of gunpowder in the air became stronger.

Xiao Xuan thinks this is actually an opportunity! He didn't want to let go of a big fish like Lei Shitian.

boom!

Suddenly, the two breaths erupted in an instant, continuously, and even more surprising is that with the strength of the middle of the warring genre, Xiao Xuan could not lose Lei Shitian in momentum.

"Good boy!" Lei Shitian glanced at Xiao Xuan with a smile. Vitality at first glance.

Dark mystery! Eater!

In a word, with Lei Shitian's body as the center, the layers of dead gray vitality were rippling like ripples, and then a dark skull appeared from behind Lei Shitian.

These are the undead! This is the power that Necromancer has!

The undead screamed, with a voice like thousands of women crying at the same time.

"This lunatic!" Xiao Xuan cursed secretly, even if he saw the scene in front of him with his constant force.

"Heavy rain is a big fish, and it's not easy to catch it!" Xiao Xuan is very clear. Although Lei Shitian's appearance is arrogant, after all, he does not use his own power. Xiao Xuan remembers that Lei Lei seems to have said to him that there is a force in the mainland called "Prison Fire Squad". This force is specially composed of Necromancers. The reason why Lei Shitian can't seem to be related to them!

Looking at Lei Shitian, who was attacking fast, Xiao Xuan's mouth could not help but smile. This smile was extremely indifferent and made people cold from the bottom of his heart. It's like splashing cold water on your back when winter is cold! !!

This big fish ... I accept it, little master!

This is not to say that Xiao Xuan is arrogant, but that Xiao Xuan has this confidence!

He didn't believe it, would this Thunderstone be more powerful than his devil on the second floor of the War God Palace? At that time, even Xiao Xuan, who is addicted to the soul, is not afraid. He firmly believes that the trick of Lei Shitian is a little tenderer than the magic bird!

What's more, behind her himself, Leilei's silent wishes and her father's silent support.

All these make Xiao Xuan have the motivation to overcome everything and dare to fight! Dare to linger with the edge of the line of life and death!