Chapter forty mysterious stele

After a brief dress up, Xiao Xuan and others started to go to the "spirit mine."

It's slightly hot.

In the large Wuqing Mountains, through the thick branches and dense star leaves, you can see that some people are shaking.

"There may be some risks on this way ..." Xiao Xuan heard the roar of the beast far away, and could not help but calm down, not that he was really afraid of these Warcraft, but because of the beast roar There are also several voices that even Xiao Xuan are feeling palpitated! Want to come, but also those very powerful Warcraft!

Along the way, the Devil Eyes did not save the vitality in the body, and has always released the Devil Eyes. The purpose of this time is naturally to use the power of the Devil Eyes to deter some of the monsters that are about to move.

"Yes, now that we have walked into the area of ​​influence of the spirit mine, there are some Warcrafts inhabiting here, and there will always be some Warcrafts on the road to harass."

Zhu Mei smiled slightly, but she did not take it for granted. Indeed, if Zhu Mei didn't even have the courage and courage, then their disciples would be the ones who actually came out of the ivory tower.

In the face of Zhu Mei's disapproval, Xiao Xuan shrugged his shoulders and couldn't deny it. He could be regarded as a person who crawled out of the dead. This is nothing but Xiao Er in the eyes of Xiao Xuan. Zhu Mei's decision has little effect on him. He was born in a troubled world and has long been used to this kind of knife-licking life.

On the contrary, Xiao Xuan is really looking forward to this choice.

"In this case, we still have to be careful." Xiao Xuan pretended to be vigilant, his corner of the eye was swept, and he looked subconsciously at Yanyan's eyes.

"Oh, that's right." Zhu Mei smiled, and disliked Xiao Xuan as well. Naturally, she looked down on Xiao Xuan's fake guest.

Immediately, Xiao Xuan didn't say more, knowing that it would be useless to say more, but he kept his silence wisely.

"Brother Xuan, here seems ... something weird ..."

Not long after, Xiao Xuan's ears heard a girl's coquettish drink, and her ears were numb. Turning his head, he saw Chu Tianlei staring at the stone to the left of the group with a puzzled look.

At this time, Zhu Mei and Yan Mo's eyes noticed the change on Xiao Xuan's side, his eyes flickered, and they ordered everyone to stop and come to Xiao Xuan first.

Chu Tianlei said: "Everyone, you must be aware of my strength, but there is nothing doubtful about this. I hope you can believe it."

Chu Tianlei's gaze was that piety, even Xiao Xuan couldn't help but be moved, this is definitely an Oscar-level movie king!

Zhu Mei and Yan Mo's eyes looked at each other with frowns. Although Chu Tianlei had nothing to deceive them, but because of an instinctive reaction, she still felt unwise. You must know that the same one does not know the strength. It 's very dangerous to know that people who are very powerful and ca n't tell the motivation are walking together. I 'm not sure when the first second is your friend, and the second second is a sharp knife that rushes into you without hesitation In the chest!

"This ... is not a wise move ..." Yan Moyan sighed, his condition is worse than Xiao Xuan, at least Xiao Xuan just lacks mother love, Yan Mo Yan is a real orphan! It is no exaggeration to say that Yan Mo Yan has been accustomed to deceiving me since he was a child, and has experienced all the ugliest things in the world. These are all kinds of suffering, even the name It's all taken by myself, but the Yanmao Eye at that time was not afraid, grew up at an extremely scary speed, and became a heavyweight of the younger generation!

It is in this process that some people want to strangle them in the cradle before they are fully mature. In the meantime, the Fire Eye has learned how to save itself in troubled times, so the Fire Eye has always been They are very cautious in their acting style. It would be abnormal if Chu Tianlei was promised so recklessly.

Looking at the two with helpless expressions, Chu Tianlei shrugged naturally, ditching her fingers to signal that Zhu Mei was leaning closer.

Zhu Mei and the two knew. Although they did n't understand what Chu Tianlei wanted to do, they passed. They were self-knowledgers. In front of absolute strength, no matter what the tactics would be, they would all come to nothing.

Chu Tianlei looked at each other with a smile. After whispering to the two, she took a step and walked towards the stone monument, leaving Zhu Mei and Yan Mo's eyes shocked.

"This ... she turned out to be ..."

It was a long time before the speechless Yanmao Eyes could squeeze a few words from the gap between the teeth.

For this situation, Xiao Xuan felt helpless, this Nizi, what should be so concealed from himself, but even though he thinks so, Xiao Xuan has a certain sense of being a person, and he should never ask questions about things that should not be Because he knew that if Lei Lei really wanted to let himself know, he would not continue to hide it now.

Zhu Mei gradually recovered from the shock, and simply asked the disciples behind him to walk away.

And on that stele, there are several characters of Long Fei Feng Wu:

Lost class: soul votive sacrificer! !! !!