Chapter 24 Medicine

"No, if you continue like this, Xuan fears that this is not enough!" Chu Tianlei was amazed subconsciously.

"So far, there is only one way to do it, to kill as many high-end Warcraft in this area as possible to refine its magic core !!"

Chu Tianlei is no longer hesitant. After laying down a magic circle around Xiao Xuan, she left in a hurry. After all, Chu Tianlei not only performed swordsmanship, but also cultivated her alchemy from a young family!

About ten minutes later, Chu Tianlei came to the Wuqing Mountains more than a thousand meters away from Xiao Xuan, and began to slay the Warcraft in a mighty manner and collect the magic core.

In fact, it is accurate to say that this battle can only be a slaughter against Chu Tianlei, because the gap in strength is not covered. Judging from the level of WoWu Mountain in the Wuqing Mountains, the only Warcraft that can compete with Chu Tianlei is probably as rare as a dwarf horn, on the premise of adding Mucus Warcraft.

The sword fell smoothly. Chu Tianlei killed the Quartet alone, taking the enemy and making the first level as easy as Hong Mao.

"Huh." Chu Tianlei nodded slightly, and at this speed, enough magic cores would be collected within five hours!

However, these five hours are probably too long.

Chu Tianlei also understands that if you want to collect enough magic cores in a short period of time, you can only lead to high-end Warcraft. You must know that the magic cores of high-end Warcraft can be top ten!

"Roar!"

Under Chu Tianlei's wild killings, there is finally a fifth-level Warcraft sent to the door, but the strength of the fifth-level Warcraft is already equivalent to the early stage of war for human warriors!

Chu Tianlei raised a brow, and a look of surprise immediately appeared. Sometimes, the gifts that are delivered to the door are "sent in the blood."

boom!

Under Chu Tianlei's exquisite sword light, the thick layer of scale armor on the fifth-level Warcraft Iron Lord was instantly punctured and pierced, and the wailing sorrow passed slowly throughout the valley. The next moment, the Iron Lord's body flew violently upside down. In the process of the inverted flight, the Iron Lord's cold eyes were full of confusion and puzzlement. It didn't understand why he was a warlord and his strength would be different So big!

"Roar!"

With an angry roar, the Iron Lord quickly returned to normal, and the scaled armor cut by Jianguang recovered at a speed visible to the naked eye. What's more, the Lord of the Irons has been mixing Warcraft in the Wuqing Mountains for some years. Naturally it is the sound of caution and danger.

"Dead to me!"

Chu Tianlei's handprints changed, and her fingers crossed the sword's tip, and the sharp color burst out suddenly.

Nine heavy swordsmanship! One heavy, defeated! !!

In the void, a red light flashed, and the entire space began to wave strangely. Chu Tianlei is worthy of being a late warrior, and she also has an endless mystery with a touch of space when she shoots. Chu Tianlei's sabre is named: Starsword Sword. From this point of view, the star-sword sword in Chu Tianlei's hands is not considered a violent thing. Because in addition to Chu Tianlei's every shot, in addition to participating in the mystery of the power of space, under the precise control of the sword, the sword light across is exactly like the trace of stars across the sky! !!

boom!

Chu Tianlei's aggressive offensive, with the help of space, made the direction of the sword more strange. Every crack in the earth spread and even the whole mountain range could not bear Chu Tianlei's wild bombardment.

The Iron Lord's eyes have become reddish, flying backwards and forwards to make it feel shame. A twist of the body stopped the decline. The eyes seemed red to bleed!

"Roar!"

The Iron Lord barely stood up again, but even so, the Iron Lord's body was extremely weak. There were only a few scales that were good, and they were surrounded by their own blood. The Iron Lord is now at the end of the crossbow!

"Stubbornness!"

Chu Tianlei flashed a slight disdain. In her opinion, the stubborn resistance of the Lord of Iron was just a joke. As the saying goes, the eldest husband can be bent and stretched, why is he called a dead husband?

Finally, the stubborn resistance of the Iron Lord was completely defeated after five seconds. Chu Tianlei pierced the Iron Lord's neck with a sword, and the sword exploded instantly, cutting the throat of the Iron Lord frantically.

"If you can't bear it, you will make a big deal, if you want to be small, you will make a mess!

Chu Tianlei Ling Ran, pulling out his magic core in hand is eager to return to Xiao Xuan's side.

When Chu Tianlei saw the pain in Xiao Xuan's face, she couldn't help but tighten her mind, and left all the cranky thoughts behind her head, and then began to refine the elixir.

In fact, when it comes to elixir, it is also known as the "medicine"! Of course, the so-called Yaoyuan is actually a special name for alchemists, and the most important reason why Yaoyuan has such a special name is that in order to become a Yaoyuan, innate factors are needed. Confused by congenital factors, many people will not be able to become a medicine master even if they work hard all their lives! In addition to this, the second is that the medicine master must have a fire of origin! If it is impossible to consolidate the source of fire, the alchemy is lacking guidance materials, as if a soldier was on the battlefield, and when he was about to kill the enemy, he found that he had forgotten to bring a gun ...

Anyway! Yao Yuanzhe is mysterious and powerful! !! Fire in one hand is beautiful! Of course, Yaoyuan also has ranks, such as the training of martial arts as ranks. Its bottom-up is divided into: Yaoyuanzhe (with the ability of fire, strength can be Jimei War spirit), Yaozhang (Kemei battle sect), Yaohun division (Kemei battle king), Yaodi division ( Ke Ji Zhan Zun) and Yao Huang (Ke Mei Zhan Emperor)! !! However, even though there are only five levels, it is very difficult to become a drug leader, so that the most powerful drug leader of the Great Heavenly Kingdom today is only a five-star drug leader!

Of course, Yaoyuan also has a level defect, because even if he reaches the medicine emperor, his combat power is only the level of the emperor. After all, after the warrior reaches the level of the Emperor of War, he will not be afraid of the flames of the medicine leader, and the medicine masters will fight by a fire technique. The income obtained is nothing more than that once the drug reaches a high level, the medicine master is to be restrained.

However, there are some Yaoyuan who are not afraid of warriors at all, and their strength can reach above the Emperor of War! The reason for this is that there is nothing strange between the world and the chaos. What emerged from the chaos is that there are twenty-five kinds of different fires in this vast Chennan continent! !! In the meantime, twenty-four fires were generated between heaven and earth and chaos. There is only one creature created! It was created by the corpses of one of the ten ancient races in the Chennan continent! This flame is called "Dead Fire", which can be said to be the pinnacle legend of creature creation! !!

Ranked first on the different fire list: extinction! The information is unknown, only the legendary "Tianyan Coming into the World" article.

Yihuobang ranked second: Golden Emperor burned the sky! The information is unknown. It is only said that the original name was "Engulfing the Black Flame" and it was renamed forbidden celestial flame because it was surrendered by the Holy Emperor Jindi three hundred years ago!

Ranked third on the different fire list: Yao Yan! The data is a little more detailed. Now one of the top ten families: the Chu family. The owner Chu hates what he gains. The power is unstoppable.

Ranked 4th in the different fire list: Dragon blood smashes the magic fire! The information is unknown, everything is a question mark, and it is a mystery even if it has existed for nearly a thousand years!

Ranked fifth on the different fire list: Corpse Yuyou! !!