Chapter 46: The Mysterious Aura (2)

Seeing that the situation was not good, Xiao Xuan no longer hesitated at the moment. Since Xiao Xuan refused to let Zhu Mei join in, the situation could only be reversed by himself!

As the body flew out, the Bei Xuan ancient sword in Xiao Xuan's hand buzzed.

Dripping stones wear!

Suddenly, countless swords and shadows seem to have turned into vapour and nothingness. Under this constantly changing attack, the killer spider was slightly angry, and it was hard to see! Not to mention eight!

"Roar!"

The killer spider roared angrily, and in a blink of an eye, there were a few giant sweeping towards Xiao Xuan!

This time, the killer spider was obviously clever, leaving Xiao Xuan no way to escape! Dead end sealed up!

What's even more weird is that Xiao Xuan didn't take any action in this situation, but instead sat down. This act is clearly waiting for death!

Author: ...... Oh!

Chapter 4 Be careful I kill you

"Well, let me tell you. Naruto!" Mizuki smiled insidiously, "You are ... the demon fox! At that time, the eleventh generation of Naruto spent all its life to seal the demon fox in your body, and you became After the demon fox !!! "" Uh ...! "Naruto's pupils shrink, looking at his palms, cold sweat rolling down his cheeks. "Ahhhhh!" Naruto's feet trembled, and Iluka clenched his teeth. "How could it be me !!!!" "This is exactly why ... why ..." Naruto's expression and tone dim, and for Naruto, life dimmed, and everything dimmed ...

Naruto's figure gradually disappeared into the jungle.

"!" Iluka slammed on the stone. "Well, that's his life ~" Mizuki widened her mouth with some bad intentions. The first one leaned towards Iluka, "I'm going to Naruto, you should stay here slowly." Mizuki's finger prints transformed into Iluka's look in the woods. "Abominable!" Iruka stood up in pain, turning into Naruto.

"Naruto !! Stop, I'm Mr. Iruka." Mizuki shouted. But Naruto in front didn't respond at all, just stopped and looked at Mizuki. Suddenly rejoicing, Mizuki hurried to Naruto. "Naruto, seal ..." Mizuki's words weren't finished. Naruto quickly took the bitterness out of the bandage box and flew towards Mizuki.

Suddenly, Mizuki panicked and fell to the ground. The fallen Mizuki will maintain the transformed Chakra blocking, and said, "Why do you know that I am not Iruka!" "Hum!" Naruto in front of him hummed to release Chakra's supply. -This is suddenly Iruka. "Well, it's you. It's a joy to be empty." Mizuki looked disapproved when she learned the truth. A corner of his eyes glanced at Iluka, "You really care about Naruto. Did you forget that your parents also died of the fox and the fox?" Mizuki's expression became interested.

"Oh, Naruto 's child ... always makes me feel uneasy. What I want most is to watch Naruto grow up healthy, he is like my son. Although my parents died of the demon fox Battle, but they died from the demon fox instead of Naruto. Shidai Muhoi had told me, 'Thanks to your love, Naruto will not hate the village. It will not be like my student.' " Leighton continued, "All I can do is to care for Naruto and let him take less detours in his future life. That's it. Naruto has had enough loneliness in his life." "Then you say What's the use of these !!! "Mizuki's emotions became irritable." Anyway, I hate the village, I hate Naruto, please don't say good things about Naruto! I don't want to listen. You give me death! "

While the two were arguing, they had no idea that their words had been heard by Naruto. Naruto is standing behind a big tree. This angle is just the dead end of sight of Iruka and Mizuki. Naruto clenched his teeth, and tears poured from his eyes. No one knows the strong heart of the famous world in the future. From now on.

"Oh!" Iruka squirted blood against her chest. He had a thigh injury and he was not Iruka's opponent at all. "Well, I don't expect you to have this day too." Mizuki Yin smiled and pressed his feet on Iruka's head.