Chapter 9 Liu Daoran

"Drink!"

Xiao Youxie screamed, the strength of the mid-war spirit burst out in an instant, and rolled up layers of air waves.

Iron Mountain Fist!

With the start of martial arts, Xiao Youxian's fist suddenly turned blue, giving a substantive and heavy feeling.

Xiao Xuan smiled calmly, and when he was controlled by the complete success of the war fighters, he also took out the Northern Xuan Ancient Sword to fight.

Xiao Youxian's fist was approaching, Xiao Xuan controlled his sword, and it was just right that Xiao Youxian returned to shock.

"Well? How can Xiao Xuan defeat Xiao Youxian in the middle of the war with the strength of the warriors?"

"That's it! Xiao Xuan is afraid of cheating!"

Seeing the disadvantage is that Xiao Youxian, who has much higher strength than Xiao Xuan, suddenly became a little embarrassed.

Above the platform, the Liu Zong disciples were secretly surprised. Only Xiao Tian and the old man in white can remain calm, Xiao Tian knows Xiao Xuan's strength well and has reached the end of the War Spirit, but this calculation is still far from the actual situation. Although the old man in white is calm on the surface, he already has Set off a huge wave.

"This boy, on the face of it, only a small warrior is fulfilled, but he feels a bit dangerous to me." The old man in white didn't know where he came from, and even he thought it was funny. He shook his head and left this self-inexplicable thought behind.

"Why is the teacher wondering?" I don't know when a figure suddenly appeared beside the old man in white. It was a man who also wore white clothes like the old man in white, but there was a more refined temperament between the eyes . Brows stretched out naturally, her hair drifted, although she was a man, she also reached her waist.

"Ah, it's Daoran! Why is your kid here today?" The old man in white was slightly surprised.

"Yes, yes! Why are you here, Brother Dao Ran?" Disciples of Zhongliuzong wondered.

"I heard that Liu Zong came to Wuqing Town today to follow me." Liu Daoran said.

"Oh, you're here! It's your turn to try the kid after this test." The old man in white pointed at Xiao Xuan as he said.

"Oh?" Liu Daoran glanced in the direction of Xiao Xuan, it was really weird!

On the battlefield, although weird scenes made everyone feel a little unreal, they did not doubt its fairness, so all you need to know is that it meets the regulations.

"Brother Xiao Xuan really is a bit weird!" Xiao Youxian finished speaking, not in children's play, because Xiao Xuan's strangeness made him faint.

"Xiao Xuan! I'll be serious, I hope you can show your true strength!" Xiao Youxian sighed and rushed towards Xiao Xuan. Xiao Youxian is not a fool. If a small warrior can successfully take advantage of his power, he will be alive in his life! !! Apart from this there is only one explanation:

Xiao Xuan is playing as a pig and eating a tiger! !!

Double punch!

Xiao Youxian didn't dare to carelessly. At this time, he had already made the strongest blow that he could make.

"Xiao Xuan! If you can pick me up, I will give in!"

Xiao Xuan has a dignified face, and Xiao Youxian's martial arts should be one of the top boxing martial arts in the clan if he guessed right. The fist style alone is enough to cause serious injuries.