Chapter 25: The First Corpse

Ranked fifth on the different fire list: Corpse Yuyou! The data is one of the most detailed exotic fires today, created by a corpse of one of the top ten races in ancient times, and its power is second only to the dragon blood and sacred fire! This fire is so strange that no trace can be found on the continent. According to legend, the corpse quivering fire only shuttles between the void and the meditation. To get it, he must do something that made his creator: Shi Yinyang, the 30th patriarch of the corpses, because even in the void, the fire is in the hands of Shi Yinyang. . Only if he is interested will he find the door in the void and between them!

Then, the power of the different fires will be very different! Even the holy spirit demon fire ranked sixth on the different fire list! Therefore, among the different fires, there are also the five great monarchs, which are equivalent to the ten ancient families in the Chennan continent, and any force has bowed their knees in front of them. The world of different fires is no exception! !!

...

"Oh!"

In the gloom, Xiao Xuan's voice sounded crisply. At this time he was in a space of black holes.

"you're awake?"

Suddenly, Xiao Xuan, who is located in the dark space, seemed to hear the sound of the ringing of an ancient clock, and then slowly and distantly rippling.

"Who are you? Why am I here?"

Xiao Xuan swept around sternly, and gradually looked away after searching.

"who am I?"

The calm voice was full of majesty.

"Who is the vast avenue? When you start the road of the king, you will have a glimpse of the endless power of God! For several years, the gods of the sky have disillusioned, and the road of domination has opened again. I am the master of thousands of avenues!

The calm and majestic voice added a touch of pride, this pride seemed to stand on the top of the mainland.

"Great dominate?"

Xiao Xuan frowned, his expression unmoved. I won't say you blow?

The source of the sound seemed to be aware of Xiao Xuan's disdain, and his heart was instantly angry.

"The culprit mighty, die!"

Suddenly, Xiao Xuan's space was rippling violently, as if it had a burning meaning.

In a moment, the space suddenly shattered, and the space of the black hole was transformed into a verdant land.

In the ancient forest, the towering giant tree stretches the sky, and it feels like a sky. And in this vast and borderless space, there was a terrible beast roar from time to time, followed by that horrible vitality wave.

Roar!

At this point, in a remote place somewhere in the forest, Xiao Xuan stared at the giant Warcraft that appeared in front of him in surprise: Tun Long! The purple color of this Warcraft body is covered with sharp black barbs. Between the swings, the space was also torn instantly, and there was a sharp sound of breaking wind.

"Not good! I am afraid that this dragon has reached the great completion of the warlord! It is only one step away from the legendary war emperor."

Xiao Xuan subconsciously pulled out the Beixuan Ancient Sword and pulled back sharply. This level of Warcraft is no longer something he can touch.

It 's not just Tunlong, there is one around Wuqing Town, but it is still in its infancy and it can be easily crushed by any war fighter. However, this Tun Long has far surpassed Xiao Xuan's current strength, for fear that he could be trampled to death with a breath.

"It's terrifying, what the hell is this !!"

Xiao Xuan thought about running all the way.

I don't know when a sound came again in the void.

"This is the place to wait!"

"Place of ruling?"

Xiao Xuan's heart tightened a little, and she had the strength to say that this is the place for my ruling ... Could it be that some of the mainland's powerful and anti-sky exist? or......

Xiao Xuan's complexion gradually became gloomy.

It's the verdict of this vast sky! !!

"Cut! If so, why should I run away !!! Why clamp the tail in front of the beasts!"

With a body in town, I stopped immediately. There was a hint of madness in Xiao Xuan's eyes. He wants to kill back! Even if it's broken!

"what?"

The moment Xiao Xuan changed his mind, a sound sounded again in the void.

Just then, the space was once again changing. It has the same meaning as before.

After Xiao Xuan collapsed, Xiao Xuan came to a black hole space again. But slightly different from before, this time Xiao Xuan's face appeared with an evil face. The purple pupil seemed to see Xiao Xuan's whole body through.

Under this naked glance, there is no secret to be safe.

"Boy, what's the holiday between you and Cangtian? I'm curious about this. How can a weak ant like you be connected with the sky!" A curiosity for the strong.

"Huh!" Xiao Xuan looked up, eyes closed, no fear at all, "Since you have a relationship with Cangtian, I have nothing to say!"

"Well, boy, you are the only person in the world who can talk to me like this!" The smile on that face was so strange that it made people feel involuntary.

"So what!" Xiao Xuan Leng hummed.

His face seemed to perceive what Xiao Xuan was thinking at the moment and smiled forcefully. "Boy, I have a big relationship with Tian at any time, but I didn't say what the relationship is! How can you be certain that I am a sky-walking dog?" The tone of his face was full of disdain.

Xiao Xuan shuddered and frowned thoughtfully.

"Are you someone who has deep hatred with heaven?" Xiao Xuan questioned.

"Well! Don't insult me ​​with human races!" His face was "disgusted".

"To tell you the truth, the reason why I chose you is because you have something in me that I am interested in, so I tried your best to see you !!" His face suddenly turned straight.

"Then you answer me! What is your relationship with heaven!" Xiao Xuan Lingran said.

"Oh!" The face's mouth suddenly widened, and the smile was terrible. Even with Xuan Xuan's determination, he couldn't help but twitch his lips, causing great horror in his heart.

"Will it be a benevolent in that ugly sky?" His face asked rhetorically. It is already acknowledged that they are incompatible with heaven.

"Okay! I'm not a patient person! Take back the nonsense, if it wasn't for the interest in like-mindedness and the strangeness of my body that made me interested, you would have really died out!" A playful look. Immediately, this kind of play shift disappeared.

"Boy, the more you look at it, the more interesting! I want to accept you as an apprentice !!!"

Xiao Xuan was shocked that the development of the incident was somewhat unexpected. But if you think about it, what's wrong with it? What's more, the demands made by this face will not let you go easily even if you don't agree!

Moreover, among them, Xiao Xuan is most anticipating against the sky! Such opportunities are rare!

The thought of Xiao Xuan's face here rejoiced immediately!

"Oh!" A smile on his face satisfied.

"That being the case, I will teach you some of the best skills of the corpse after you worship!" Said his face.

"I! Shi Yinyang, the corpse veteran! May I accept you as an apprentice !!!"