Chapter 28-anger

Although Xiao Xuan hasn't figured out why Lei Lei came at this time, but out of a kind of trust, Xiao Xuan casually thought that he knew that Lei Lei had to come for a large part of the reason for himself. .

Since this is the case, you should better protect Leilei and cherish her arrival!

"Lei Lei!" Xiao Xuan's eyes appeared wrath, and the flames were constantly rising at this moment. The murderous look was a little violent! As if to eat Lei Lei into danger of people or animals!

Withdrawing from the black hole space, Xiao Xuan pulled out the Beixuan ancient sword anxiously as soon as he wanted to get up. Then, he began to look around for Leilei.

Xiao Xuan's eyes were fierce, this time he was really angry!

...

boom!

The killer spider's vitality exploded, forcing Chu Tianlei to burst into blood. It was hard to retreat the blood that was about to squirt.

Wow!

A mouthful of poisonous water gushed from the killer spider's mouth, and Chu Tianlei's half-step forward was regarded as dangerous to avoid the killer spider's blow.

Looking back, she couldn't help taking a sip of cold gas, everywhere the poisonous water was melted into a pool of black water, the poisonous gas slowly spread and opened, and no vegetation was born!

"Huh-fortunately, with one of my family 's bodyguard martial arts, the poisonous gas alone is enough to give me a headache!" Chu Tianlei thought to herself, the brain suddenly caused a great horror, but this made her extremely vigilant .

Mo about ten minutes later, the killer spider kept chasing. Chu Tianlei looked pale and helpless, and looked exhausted!

Huh!

The killer spider realized that Chu Tianlei was at the end of the crossbow, and had acted wildly. I saw the killer spider's eight-legged force, jumping up, and the body like a hill looked very light at this moment!

Chu Tianlei felt a numbness in her scalp, and her energy consumption was already not very optimistic. In addition, the jump-like rush of the killer spider was only a matter of time!

"What to do! What to do !!!" Chu Tianlei thought anxiously. Will not save Xiao Xuan, but he is one step ahead? I think neither Chu Tianlei nor Xiao Xuan can afford such a heavy blow.

Seeing that the killer spider's offensive fell, one of the eight legs fell on Chu Tianlei's incense shoulder fiercely. After a moan, Chu Tianlei stepped back and forth dozens of steps before stopping the retreat.

Slightly!

Chu Tianlei secretly gritted her teeth. The heavy leg of the killing spider had already dislocated her right arm slightly, and her combat effectiveness was greatly reduced.

"Hey! Xiao Nizi was also injured? This is quite rare!" For a while, when Chu Tianlei was about to fight hard, the figure of a teenager seemed to be standing in front of her, catching her. Another killer leg!

Chu Tianlei first shook her body, and was immediately embraced by a pair of big hands, and immediately blushed. Looking at Xiao Xuan poorly.

Touching his nose, Xiao Xuan thought it was funny, I'm afraid Chu Tianlei only behaves like a little daughter in front of herself. The exquisite touch from his hand raised Xiao Xuan's abdomen with an inexplicable flame, but the hissing sound of the killing spider made Xiao Xuan awake. This is on the battlefield!

Suppressing the anger temporarily, Xiao Xuan exchanged a gesture of "good husband" and said softly: "Wife, please wait for a while, let my husband solve this animal and come back to accompany you!"

After hearing this, there was a red glow on Chu Tianlei's face. But he was not angry at all for Xiao Xuan's hegemony. This is not just a personal default, but more importantly, a recognition of Xiao Xuan and a strong sense of trust!

Xiao Xuan smiled before turning his head to the killer spider. The sense of relaxation brought by Leilei in her eyes was gradually replaced by dignity.

Huh! !!

The killer spider growled low, and his eight feet moved regularly. Xiao Xuan immediately turned around and flickered outwards, her body shaking continuously, but each shaking produced a few afterimages.

There is no doubt that Xiao Xuan must have used ghost walking before!

Hiss!

The killer spider also came to Xiao Xuan rhythm at a very fast speed. Eight blood-red eyes stared at Xiao Xuan intently. That look made Xiao Xuan unnatural for a while.

Green cut! !!

The ancient sword of Bei Xuan was controlled and fluttered by Xiao Xuan recklessly. For a moment, the sword light shone, and the sword energy was free!

Under the splurge of this sword's blade, the cutting of the sword's gas became extremely crazy, just like a mountain range can be cut and shredded in an instant! !!

With a flash of blue light, Qing Zhe exploded from the tip of Xiao Xuan at the moment under the cutting charge of countless swords. This sword is regarded as the most powerful force of Qing Zhe.

boom!

The speed of Qingzhe even surprised its sender Xiao Xuan. It didn't wait for the killer spider to have any reaction. The extremely sharp blue light was completely split on its body. But how to say, after all, the killer spider has super high intelligence. As soon as the blue air approached it, there was a veil of defense around the body.

Judging from this, although the power of Qingzhe is arrogant, it still does not cause any substantial damage to the killing spider.

"This beast is so powerful?" Xiao Xuan was surprised. The power of killing spiders was much higher than himself. Now with the super high wisdom, Xiao Xuan can be said to have no chance!

The killer spider hissed, his blood-red eyes flashing provocation.

"Brother Xuan! Remember not to go against it !!" Aside, Chu Tianlei noticed that Xiao Xuan's Qingzhe had not achieved much effect, and then reminded Xiao Xuan to pay attention.

In fact, Chu Tianlei's reminder is not unreasonable. Although on the surface it is Xiao Xuan's dexterity to win, the actual meaning is to let Xiao Xuan delay the time and wait for himself to complete. After all, let Xiao Xuan fight alone in battle The killer spiders comparable to the King of War are a bit unreasonable.

"Hehe--" Xiao Xuan took a moment's notice and understood the meaning. He smiled for a while, but smiled a little lightly, with some more complicated meaning. Fortunately, Chu Tianlei did not find this.

This is to wait for her to recover and eventually help her kill the killer spider! !!

In other words, I am the assistant, and the woman who assists myself will ultimately depend on the woman to win! !!

Xiao Xuan's eye circles were slightly reddish, and his body couldn't stop shaking. His eyes were covered with bloodshots! A trace of sadness and resentment flashed through the red eyes! !!

No! Kill it yourself! !! To turn things around yourself! !!

Only with a strong heart can we not interfere with fate!

Xiao Xuan remembered, but at this time he couldn't keep calm. Men who can't even protect a woman, how can such a man stand out? What about the name of the eldest husband?

The eldest husband is a man who can stand up to the sky! !! It's a boy who keeps his blood! !! It can hold up a wide open world for your own woman! !!

But, unfortunately, he Xiao Xuan did not have the potential of a big husband!

Can only hide behind a woman for a lifetime and be scolded by the world! !!

...