Chapter 30: Beast Containment

In this situation, not only Chu Tianlei and the killer spider were shocked, even Xiao Xuan himself felt unexpected, even the ancient Northern Xuan sword buzzed excitedly, and the sword body shook slightly. Need to know, which sword does not drink blood? Which sword does not desire violent violence? !! Zeng Jin's "Judging Sword Emperor" was to let him experience this thrill, but now this thrill is presented to Xiao Xuan again, so why not let it excite? Why not let it stand proud?

Xiao Xuan smiled, but felt a little cold in the case of accidental release. This is not malicious, but it is enough to make the opponent's heart afraid! Feeling my body is pierced! !!

"Yeah!" Xiao Xuan's eyes were full of coldness, and under the control of subtle control, the intention of killing, momentum, vitality, and the sword of the capital of swordsman were well gathered together.

Suddenly, the space shock was distorted, and an unmatched force poured out, causing the killer spider to tremble. Obviously, under this kind of hatred for the heavens and the attachment of killing to love, even if Xiao Xuan was only The small warrior also has the fear of being able to emerge like a strong, medium and strong Warcraft like the King of War! !!

From the perspective of the killer spider, Xiao Xuan is undoubtedly a lunatic! Obviously so weak but can withstand the power of incoherent speech, and concentrate all the external pillars in his own body! This move is simply something a lunatic would do!

In fact, Xiao Xuan had a small surprise in her heart besides the hatred and killing of Cangtian and her persistence in Leilei's love. As for why the joy is mainly because I have thoroughly grasped the substantive sword, and reached a state of great importance! For a swordsman, the sword is the capital. If the warrior 's cultivation is from quenching to the holy ring, the swordsman 's cultivation is the sword 's one to nine, and the endless mystery of artistic conception!

Now that Xiao Xuan is able to realize a heavy sword in this situation, it means that Xiao Xuan already has the capital of a true swordsman! !!

boom!

The sword surged and the surrounding trees were damaged. A gust of wind came, and the killer spider felt trembling all the time, but now there was some body trembling.

Whisper--

Xiao Xuan's offensive whistled as if it was dying and dying. The killer spider was knocked out by several strong horses. When he was horrified, his body flew out at a faster speed and spit out inverse blood.

It is impossible to think of it, how can this human being completely suppress it!

With a high level of intelligence, the killer spider took the most secure method immediately, escape!

The killer spider not only stopped retreating, but instead borrowed the inverted posture to turn backwards, his legs moved, and he immediately fled around. It has to be said that the speed at which the killer spiders turn around is faster than the speed at which they fight with Xiao Xuan.

"Escape? Can you escape?" Xiao Xuan sneered secretly, almost solid killing intentions gushing out toward the front. Although the killer spider was extremely fast, the influence of the killing intention was reduced a lot.

"Xuan! I chase with you!" Chu Tianlei saw Xiao Xuan's killing intentions, and was extremely prestigious. After replying, Chu Tianlei also had the ability to fight at this time.

"Anyway!" Xiao Xuan said coldly, it was so rude to Lei Lei. It is conceivable that killing will not only enhance the strength, but even his own sanity and sobriety will be seriously affected, so he said Less than a last resort, unwilling to kill the increase.

As for this, Chu Tianlei, as a war fighter, naturally knew it, so her heart was tight.

Immediately, two lights and shadows rushed away in the direction of the killer spider, and these two were Chu Tianlei and Xiao Xuan.

The killer spider's state at this time has temporarily eased from the influence of killing intention. However, it has extremely high intelligence and understands it very well. It is an impossible task to escape with speed!

Eight blood eyes quickly turned, and a strange light emerged. He shouted at the sky, the sound was loud and the sound waves spread around the killer spider as the center point. I am afraid that no matter whether it is human or Warcraft, I can hear it clearly!

After the roar, the killer spider called "唧唧" twice, with a slightly provocative look, like the feeling that a good show is coming.

"Ok?"

Xiao Xuan looked a little distantly as he chased, and with a smart ear he noticed the monstrous roar of the killing spider.

Slowing down, Xiao Xuan signaled to Chu Tianlei to stop and fade the killing intention.

"Lei Lei, I believe you should have noticed it too, with your ... the strength of Zunzun!" Xiao Xuanrou whispered, but there was an inexplicable sigh behind the words. If you don't have Shi Lao's help in the dark, I am afraid that I have already been eroded by the murderous spirit and become a beast that only knows about killing. How can I withdraw the killing intention at any time like now.

Chu Tianlei nodded, seeing Xiao Xuan return to the previous state, and relaxed in his heart: "Well! My current strength is in the late stage of the battle, if you can't perceive this fluctuation, I'm afraid it will be worthless."

"So, have you noticed that this voice is so badly named, it seems to have been intentionally roared to us!" Xiao Xuan said what he thought in his heart, and it was not easy to see in the dark eyes. .

At present, Xiao Xuan has touched some subjects.

"This ..." Chu Tianlei did not pay much attention to the roar of the killing spider before, but after Xiao Xuan's words were broken, she was a little skeptical, and she always cautiously reacted in an instant.

In the meantime, I'm afraid of fraud!

Indeed, this roar is really weird. One may be that the killer spider met the old enemies of Warcraft and rose up, and the other was that there was a roar in the air, which attracted Xiao Xuan's attention, but it was a North Korean Run away in the other direction.

Among them, the latter is not likely. Xiao Xuan determined that it would be impossible to detect all the way with the wisdom of the killer spider, and the rest only had the first explanation!

Xiao Xuan and Chu Tianlei looked at each other, with an undisguised tenderness flowing in their eyes, nodded inconsistently, and clenched their sabre in their hands.

After about a sixth of an hour, Xiao Xuan and Chu Tianlei were already at the place where they heard their voices.

With his eyes in sight, he looked around at the grass and trees around him. Then they looked at each other again.

"Here, there seems to be no trace of fighting ..." Xiao Xuan frowned.

"In addition to this, even the smell of the killing spider has been broken ..." Chu Tianlei's surprised look moved, and her eyebrows were surrounded by a dignity.

"It's impossible to break the smell ..." Xiao Xuandao said, "So far there is only one explanation ..."

He took a deep breath, and it seemed difficult to accept the fact.

"Leilei ... We seem to be catching up with hard ideas this time ..."

After Xiao Xuan's bitter smile, his expression was sad.

He knew that Chu Tianlei also understood from everything around her.

A storm ... coming! !!

And this storm is not trivial, because Xiao Xuan and Chu Tianlei encountered a beast blockage!