Chapter XV Crisis! !!

"Eh! Xiao Xuan! After absorbing the spirits of these people, you can step into the realm of 'Blood and Blood Gong' !!!! In this way, I will destroy you completely!" "Grinned.

"Huh! I'm afraid you will not have that ability once you pass tonight !!!" Xiao Xuan smiled coldly. Always ready to slay Lei Shitian.

Hidden Array! !!

Lei Shitian spread a matrix around the mercenary regiment, hiding all its places and people.

"Huh?" Xiao Xuan frowned, "This Lei Shitian has become more cautious after the last lesson! It seems that this time it is quite difficult to kill Lei Shitian."

Out of the hiding place, Xiao Xuan came to Lei Shitian cloth's formation and tried to break it. But Xiao Xuan found that he was ignorant of things like matrix formations! !!

"Well! Lei Shitian is getting more and more troublesome!" Xiao Xuan glanced coldly at the center of the array, his fists squeezed tightly, he knew that he couldn't save the people of the violent mercenary regiment.

"In this way, not only will Yang Gui not be saved, but Lei Shitian will be successful!"

"If that's the case, it's not Lei Shitian that cares, but I'm Xiao Xuan!"

Xiao Xuan cursed secretly in her heart, and her fingers began to gather strength and prepare to break the force! !!

There is still a chance when the team breaks! !! If not, everything will be empty talk! !!

Green cut!

Xiao Xuan first tried it out to see how strong it was.

Suddenly, the golden light flashed and the burst broke! !!

"Huh?" Xiao Xuan frowned slightly, and Lei Shitianbu's Hidden Array was broken so quickly?

Do not!

Never! !!

Xiao Xuan quickly withdrew from the 100 meters and watched it all quietly.

"Xiao Xuan! Xiao Xuan !!! Hurry up !!! Go back to Wuqing Town !!!" Lei Shitian looked very embarrassed, apparently after a battle.

"What's wrong?" Xiao Xuan looked at Lei Shitian in doubt.

"Although you and I have unresolved grievances, don't take that much into consideration at the crisis!" Lei Shitian said anxiously, which naturally meant that Xiao Xuan hurried back.

"Huh! I'll go back, you kill them, right?" Xiao Xuan sneered.

"I said it! Personal complaints are set aside !!! The old man will tell you! You, his mother, you will be too late if you don't go back!" Lei Shitian saw Xiao Xuan and didn't believe he was in a hurry, "Do you Would you like to watch tens of thousands of people die in the town-level war in Wuqing Town ?! "

"Town-level war?" Xiao Xuan suddenly startled. "You mean ..."

"Fuck! You're not going to Lao Zi!" After that, Lei Shitian stormed in the direction of Wuqing Town.

Xiao Xuanyuan was there, looking at his palms a little dull: "Sure enough, everyone has something to protect in their hearts ... Lei Shitian! I Xiao Xuan ... I will walk with you once today !!! ... the invasion of other towns !!! "

Above the horizon, two golden lights flashed away, and the direction was exactly "Wuqing Town".

If Wuqing Town in the past can be called quiet and serene, today it can be called slaughter and blood.

The offending was Shitie Town, less than two kilometers from Wuqing Town! !!

The attack in Shitiezhen was just right. Only the Xiaofu and Gale clans in the city had real combat power. The Lei family and Mingyue Sword Gate are both vacant. The apparent internal staff is relatively empty. Wuqing Town was annexed.