Chapter Twenty-Seven

In other words, when Shi Lao turned his right hand, a small amount of vitality suddenly spewed out from the palm of his hand, and these vitality were condensed on the fingertips under Shi Lao's extremely fine control. For a moment, his vitality suddenly moved, and after debugging, he straightened Xiao Xuan's heart.

"Don't move! Now I will teach you the cultivation methods of" Datian Xuanyin "to you." Shi Lao low sighed and motioned to Xiao Xuan not to move. But Shi Lao was slightly sweating on his forehead. In the eyes of ordinary people, this scene is just a very ordinary scene. Most of them will think that it is just a normal phenomenon that is consumed after mobilizing the vitality of the world. However, in the eyes of martial arts such as Xiao Xuan, they are definitely not ordinary people. What you think.

You should know that being able to make a powerful cadre patriarch is a sign of little effort. After all, which of these ancient race patriarchs is not the top powerful man who really stands on the mainland of Chennan? Which one has no war emperor level? Just relying on these are conceivable that this "Datian Xuanyin" is so powerful! !!

suddenly!

When the fingers of strength touched Xiao Xuan's eyebrow, the Indian knot in it suddenly turned into a hot airflow and merged into Xiao Xuan's vitality and knowledge of the sea.

The so-called cognition of the sea is nothing but a gathering place where the warrior's cultivation of the Yuan Dynasty intersects. However, as long as one's own strength enters the realm of war and respect between this sea of ​​knowledge, this sea of ​​knowledge that contains the vitality of the world will be squeezed infinitely! So as to condense into a sphere of the size of a rice grain.

Although it seems to be only the size of rice grains, even if the crystal after infinite compression is compared with the huge vitality and consciousness of the sea, only the latter can bow to the court! !!

After all, the strength of Zun Zun and Xiao Xuan's current situation is not a little bit different. It's a bit of an exaggeration, even if it is Xiao Xuan's demon-like existence that wants to reach the time and completely step into the supreme realm of war, it will take a lot of time.

After receiving the information taught by Shi Lao, Xiao Xuan's head was obviously shocked. Such a huge amount of information made his face look a little pale!

"Datian Xuanyin ... is it really so strong?"

Xiao Xuan concentrated all his strength in the sea, trying to resist the huge amount of information brought by this airflow. However, even if the vitality of the whole body is mobilized here, the airflow with a huge amount of information is already raging like a devastation, as if you have seen something terrible, it is extremely mad!

At this point, Shi Lao, who was a little farther away, stood with his hand in hand, and he saw that this situation would also be a slight white frown. At this moment, a strong and indifferent wave of vitality swept away from Shi Lao's body. Under this invisible coercion, the air flow in Xiao Xuan's body was quite calm, but there was still a real calm Some degree of lack.

Shi Lao sighed secretly, but was quietly relieved in his heart, saying secretly: "I was a bit reckless in this matter. I only compressed the" Datian Xuanyin "cultivation method into a stream of air, but I didn't expect it. The peak strength of Xiao Xuan in the middle of the small sect of war is simply not able to withstand the huge coercion of my early war emperor. "

Indeed, Xiao Xuan, who is still at the level of the Warring Sect, cannot at all touch the power of the Emperor! Even if Xiao Xuan's middle period is not mediocre, or if there is someone who is more evil than Xiao Xuan, he can get a glimpse of some of the abilities of the emperor in the sect. It was impossible before! !!

You know, no matter how you say everything, you have to bow your knees before absolute strength! Not to mention that Zhandi and Zongzong are two concepts! The gap between them is like one heaven, one underground!

"Ok?"

At this moment, Shi Lao raised his brow lightly, and noticed a slight difference in Xiao Xuan's body.

"No! This feeling !!!"

Shi Lao pondered carefully, and immediately seemed to think of something, but some old tears were vertical and horizontal!

He took a deep look at Xiao Xuan, but his eyes were surprised.

"This is where the chance really lies!"

Shi Lao deserves to be the Emperor of the War Emperor, within a few seconds, he has effectively controlled his emotions.

Xiao Xuan on the side looked ignorant and didn't know what to say. Had to scratch his head, his thoughts aside.

"Boy! Come here less! I ask you, who the hell is you?"

Shi Lao looked at Xiao Xuan with a smile, as if looking old and disrespectful.

Xiao Xuan did not pay attention to Shi Lao's eyes, but pondered Shi Lao's words.

"Aggravated days? Isn't it Gao Lao?"

Thinking of this, Xiao Xuan trembled suddenly, a trace of affection rising from the heart. Jia Lao, I don't know that the words that have been called hundreds of times since childhood have been a bit strange to me now, after all, the days are always uncomfortable.

Xiao Xuan could not help but smile, a gloomy shadow appeared again in his mind, no doubt, this is exactly Chu Tianlei!

"Hehe!" Xiao Xuan smiled, thinking that she would disappear no matter what the matter was, and only focused on her. There was a hint of complexity in his eyes, but it was more of Chu Tianlei's deep affection and elegant gentleness.

Put away your mind, Xiao Xuan stood up again, apparently, nostalgic for her makes Xiao Xuan full of energy again!

"Shi Lao, is the torture day in your mouth the old man in charge of the Dragon Kingdom? Hehe, he is my other master!" Xiao Xuan laughed, even in the face of Shi Lao's tone. Concealed tenderness.

As soon as Xiao Xuan said this, Shi Lao's tiger's body trembled. This time it was his turn to be shocked and come to remember.

Shi Lao's eye circles were red again, and a few drops of tiger tears were about to burst but disappeared again.

"Holy God! I didn't expect it! You thief, God, it's time to open your eyes !!!"

Shi Lao's words were full of excitement, even his face turned red. Xiao Xuan didn't know, but he knew very well!

"Xiao Xuan! It 's just a godsend to be my disciple! You know that your master is my master who was tens of thousands of years ago !!!"

Shi Lao shook his hand out and shook Xiao Xuan's hand. The look of excitement is extremely exciting, this is probably the most exciting thing for thousands of years of this war emperor!

Hearing Shi Lao said this, Xiao Xuan on the side is also dumbfounded, the patriarch's veteran and the last patriarch would go out with his teacher? Undoubtedly, this matter also occupied a relatively large position in Xiao Xuan's heart. After all, this was really unexpected. The confession Master who has always been called "Shi Lao Shi Lao" is actually his own brother!

Xiao Xuan touched his nose. No wonder the previous gas had signs of riots. It turned out that he had cultivated two martial arts techniques taught by Jia Lao, such as "Nine Nirvana Xuan Jue" and "Five Elements Sword Judgment." Here the emotional bond is connected.

"However, this kind of contrast is a bit difficult to talk about ... he will be called his brother later." Xiao Xuan helplessly spread his hands, what happened recently is really more funny than anything!

"Alright! Xiao Xuan, the breath hub I stayed outside before noticed some dangerous fluctuations outside (naturally speaking from the perspective of Xiao Xuan), and the matter about the previous slime Warcraft was actually a girl child rescue about you!"

"Women's?" Xiao Xuan stared at Shi Lao in amazement, then a blue tendon burst into his forehead.

"Leilei !!"