Chapter 17 The Lifted Seal (2)

"My obsession can explode the world !!" Xiao Xuanchi clenched his fists, himself ... have already shouldered too many expectations and shouldered too many missions. However, the more Xiao Xuan did not bow her head, this is a kind of daring to fight! !! Do not lose to the youth heart of the sky.

Out of the owner's room, Xiao Xuan came to the mansion, and saw that all the young people were vigorously practicing their skills. Some disciples who fled on weekdays began to learn martial arts. After this incident, all the members of the family All the teenagers understand the importance of strength. This war can be said to have brought inestimable losses to the economy of Wuqing Town on the one hand, and also warned a group of teenagers in the tribe, all of them have The enlightened struggle is upward.

"I'm afraid the old man would be very relieved to see this scene now ..." Xiao Xuan flashed a little blur in his eyes, and murmured softly in his mouth.

"Forget it, let's do the business, it's not a wise choice to spend time on emotions." Xiao Xuan waved his right hand, left his emotions behind, and strode towards Lei's house.

Xiao Xuan walked all the way, regardless of the awesome eyes around him. After all, after experiencing too many things, Xiao Xuan's mind has matured for more than a star, and it is no exaggeration to say that Xiao Xuan's mind has grown to a kind of Extremely horrible, this kind of horror allows him to conceal his feelings well, this kind of horror allows him to deal with all kinds of unexpected events well.

Not long after, Xiao Xuan came to the hall of Lei's house, and he was looking for Lei Shitian.

"Why are you here ?!" Lei Shitian's face appeared a little surprised. He and Xiao Xuan can also be regarded as a bit of friendship, but the grievances accumulated over the years between the two forces can not be easily resolved, not to mention Xiao Xuan once hit him hard.

"My Lei family doesn't welcome you!" Lei Shitian shouted sharply as he sat at the top.

"Whether you like it or not! I'm here to talk to you about the strangeness I've noticed recently! Although the battle has been settled for a day or two, but just yesterday, I suddenly felt when I was investigating with soul detection. A wave of vitality that is so suffocating, my soul detection is like grass and mustard in front of that person. "Xiao Xuanning said solemnly.

"Oh?" Lei Shitian raised an eyebrow with an unbelievable look in his eyes. He knew that although the boy was only fifteen years old, his strength was horrible. Have to weigh it! !!

Such a statement is equivalent to Lei Shitian affirming that Xiao Xuan's strength should not be underestimated, and even Xiao Xuan said that he felt a choking wave of vitality. What does this mean? This shows that the crisis in Wuqing Town has not yet ended, and it is still in trouble! !! Lei Shitian was shocked at the moment, looking slightly dignified.

Seeing this, Xiao Xuan said again: "That's all I want to say! Let the owner of Lei defend himself! Avoid unnecessary disasters!"

When the words arrived, Xiao Xuan's figure flickered away.

He didn't have that much time to convince Lei Shitian. You have to deal with things in your own family.

Wuqing Town, the periphery.

"No wonder the" Holy War of Raiders in Wuqing Town "will fail. It turned out that there was a warrior in the middle of the sect of war. Hmm! But it was only in the middle of the war. !! The burst of light emitted two fine lights, but it is these two fine lights that make the space in front of the old man strangled by layers.

The power to control space is the power that the late Warlord can have! !!

"Today ... I slaughtered Wuqing Town alone!" The old man said secretly, even though Xuan disappeared into this space.

"Huh?" Xiao Xuan returned to Xiao Fu's eyebrows suddenly, he was practicing, he suddenly felt a dangerous breath, this dangerous breath was enough to completely destroy Wuqing Town in an instant! !!

Stop him!

Xiao Xuan frowned, but her mind was firmly fixed.

boom!

A loud noise in the distance sent the hearts of the residents of Wuqing Town once again.

"Wuqing Town ... All people must die today! Unless ... you can defeat me !!" A figure flashed in the air, this is the old man in the woods.

"Then ... as you wish! Defeated you!" Xiao Xuan no longer hesitated at this moment, knowing that it would be unhelpful to say more, it was preemptive. Bei Xuan's ancient sword fluttered in Xiao Xuan's hands, whistling in the air, the sound of breaking wind was getting louder. The old man blindfolded and felt a little surprised. This age is such an achievement. If I wait, I am afraid that it will be a great evil again! !!

"Although it is a pity that such a genius is about to be destroyed in my hands, it can only be a scourge to stay !! For such an enemy, he must be completely destroyed before he grows up ..."

Relentlessly, the old man covered the vitality in his hands to form a vitality armor.

frequency!

A crisp sound rang, and the Beixuan Ancient Sword flew directly.

"The armor that was formed with fighting spirit was so hard that the sharpness of the Northern Xuan Ancient Sword should fly backwards!" Xiao Xuan An was surprised, and quickly caught the Northern Xuan Ancient Sword that flew out.

"How can ..." Xiao Xuan gritted his teeth and wiped the scarlet flowing from the corner of his mouth, "Well! Isn't this impossible ?!"

"No! You can't bow your head like this!" Xiao Xuan growled, his eyes sharp and sharp. It's like a giant flaming bird looking for prey.

Prey, eyes, crossing! !!

Xiao Xuan ran away again to the old man.

Green cut! !!

One style, broken mountains and rivers! !!

Second style, moving! !!

An incoherent series of moves were all placed on the old man, and this space was actually slightly distorted with the fierce offensive. At an instant, the old man's space was directly torn apart, a white space, The old man was strangled by fierce vitality.

After a few minutes, Mo smoked out. Xiao Xuan fell to the ground exhausted.

The old man just looked a little bit embarrassed and didn't have much material harm.

"This is your hole card, isn't it?" The old man's expression was ridiculous, looking proud, as if he was about to abuse Xiao Xuan.

"Since you don't have any cards in hand, let me die!" The old man smiled wryly.

"Yeah!" Xiao Xuan looked at the old man's closer and closer hands, his eyes were a little complicated, and he was unwilling, but more of a deep self-deprecation.

Xiao Xuan was not looking at the old man's hand, looking up at the sky. As if to tell it with his eyes, god thief! !! Although you won this time, I will never give up! !! Even if there is only one thousandth of hope! !!

As Xiao Xuan's thoughts flashed, the fist of the old man was approaching! !!

"Come on!" The old man shouted, and his fist covered with vigor slammed into Xiao Xuan's abdomen! !!

When the time passed, everyone in Wuqing Town closed their eyes, some with angry tears, and others with a trace of grief ...

At this moment, time seems to be still ...