Chapter Two For Love, For Love

Xiao Xuan slowly stepped into the gate of the War God Palace, and his heart was agitated. Is n't that why I paid so much for today? Improve your strength and protect your important relatives. All this will be undertaken by Xiao Xuan. He remembers that while living for himself, he must protect his important things with both hands!

Strictly Xiao Xuan did not know the situation of the family at this time, but according to his previous judgment, the guys from Lei's will definitely strike me hard in Xiao Fu in the near future. Xiao Xuanzheng clenched his fist, the survival of the family is at stake, and he must be strong. This breakthrough can only win!

Xiao Xuan took a deep breath and meditated in his heart: "Victory! Only then can the family stand on the ground !! And ..."

Xiao Xuan's face suddenly showed a smile.

"Do you accept breakthroughs?"

"Yes!"

"Do you estimate the win rate for this challenge?"

"..."

"Get started !!"

"Commander: Xiao Xuan, the second challenge of the Ares Palace begins! Teleport!"

Xiao Xuan came to the second floor of the War Gods Palace, and his eyes swept slightly around. There were some Warcraft statues with unknown names in front, and some ancient earth walls similar to the city walls. No attackers were seen around. Standing in this closed space, Xiao Xuan's scalp became numb for a while. Some dangerous breath remained in the air.

"Drink ah!" Xiao Xuan flashed a stern look in his eyes, holding the Beixuan ancient sword, the blue air permeated the whole body, "I don't believe you won't come out !!"

Green cut!

Suddenly, the surface of the ancient earth wall cracked a hole, and some dust seemed to leak out. "Which one has committed me so far!" A majestic voice moved in the void. The eyes of the statue of Warcraft suddenly radiated a ray of light, Xiao Xuan's pupil tightened, and he pulled back and hurried back.

boom! !! !!

After the loud noise, Xiao Xuan faintly saw a bird that could not be named. Scarlet eyes, flames swimming around. The dark skin exudes a strange smell. Xiao Xuan's scalp was numb, "Oh! Sword up!" Bei Xuan's ancient sword made a "buzzing" sound, and Xiao Xuan uttered in his mouth a silent stab at Jiu Nien Xuan Jue! !! Xiao Xuan flew towards the magic bird. With unparalleled firmness in my eyes, I am a teenager like God, so I will not lose! !! !!

The magic bird's eyes stood up suddenly, and his expression was slightly frozen. A fireball shot from his mouth. Xiao Xuan never retreated, the sword cut the fireball. The magic bird seems surprised, but that's all. At the moment, the wings of the magic bird spread out, and the black flames moved. Xiao Xuan stagnated slightly and felt that the beast was not so simple. After adjusting the state, he charged again. The devil laughed secretly, his wings flapped and rolled up a pillar of fire, and then hidden in the void.

"Not good!" Xiao Xuan secretly surprised, unexpectedly this beast was so difficult.

"I only have to fight this one with all my strength!" Xiao Xuan stopped the attack and stabilized his mind. The sound of the devil's wings flapping still sounded in his ears, but there was no way to capture it. Xiao Xuan's face was so dignified that he knew that if the beast could not come out, he would have no way to pass through the second floor of the God of War Palace, let alone talk about the rewards of the second floor: Xuan Cheng Dian Wudao for five days. And his own family may not escape, let alone ... "Lei Lei!" Xiao Xuan was full of strength, "I promise you, I will definitely do it !!!"