Chapter 42: Hanging Up

Everyone stood up, staring at Wu Maizhang in fear.

"Why do you still have a sneak attack since you are the" Soul Yinyuan Sacrifice? "Xiao Xuan insisted on his stubbornness, despite sweating for a while.

"に む み に き く つ ふ ぬ ぢ じ づ じ ぴ ず ざ ぶ ぃ ゃ ゑ ょ ぅ ぅ く う き つ ネ ス シ ミ ヤ ミ ピ ィ ッ ヱ リ ヒ ヌ フ キ キ フ リ ゜ レ ム ヘ メ キ テ ヌ の し だ ぢ じ ぎ じ ず こ し ゆ な か に き ぬ き つ て く い き し ち ぬぬ み ゆ ゛ ゛ ろ ろ ろ び ぶ ぶ で づ ぷ ば し ぬ ま に し ち ば ぢ づ だ ぶ だ づ び び ぱ ぱ ぱ ち に み ニ ヌ パ デ ヅ ペ ゜ テ セ. "(Hey? Why did you all fall down, was it because of me? Are you fascinated by the singing? Oh oh yes, I 'm a genius mathematician of the 52nd century. How can this little thing stump me? I think you must think that I am not only a mathematician, but even a Musicians are also very talented, right? Right? Hahahahaha! I just know this will happen, rest assured, I will introduce you to the right girl!)

Wu Mai smiled a little, he was a bit insignificant, presumably this guy is also a lascivious person.

Xiao Xuan and others frowned fiercely again. Obviously, Xiao Xuan still didn't figure out the situation, they just felt that the "super strong" must have come here for a purpose.

"Sir, please stop speaking in strange language!" Xiao Xuan's eyes flashed slightly.

"て ち に ふ み な し く く ね へ し あ け づ だ ぷ づ ぐ べ ょ ゅ ゑ ゑ ゃ ぁ ほ ふ る を や た き け ね で ぺ び と ツ ヤ リ ス ザ ヅ バ ネ チ シ テ!" (咦咦 咦? Why are these people here? Speak in classical language? Is it still so standard? Well, since that's the case, I use it too!)

Wu Maiyi smiled, touched his head, and then smiled: "Hello everyone! My name is Wu Maiyi, please take care of me!"

Finally! A little normal! Xiao Xuan secretly wiped his sweat, bitterly smiling. The language before was really incomprehensible ...

Works related, some information that can now be revealed.

It was a cold winter, and the snow of the size of a feather was falling from the sky. The vast land and high mountains are all covered by the endless snow, and at a glance, there is only a blank expanse of the entire world.

"Treading ..."

With the rapid sound of horseshoes, a few black dots appeared on the horizon.

It was a row of riders running on horses. Outside were seven black warriors. In the center of the warrior was a beautiful woman in white clothes and a tall and burly man. In the middle was a sick little boy. Obviously, they experienced long journeys and fierce battles. Not only were several warriors scarred, but even the warhorses were sweating profusely, and they were blowing white mist.

You know, all these people except the burly man and the little boy sitting in the center are the emperors of war!

As soon as they walked out of the horizon, they walked down the snow-covered hillside. The war horse urged forward with the samurai's urging, and under the high speed driving, some scattered snowflakes tossed up.

Running out two or three hundred meters, all of a sudden, without any warning, thousands of arrows rose over the sky behind them. These things, like the announcement of the god of death, flew straight ahead.

"It's green ..."

A horse hissed, and the woman in white pulled the reins and stopped.

"Xiao Tian! You take Xuaner to go first!" The woman in white looked a little flustered, and several warriors held up their shields, trying to stop the arrows from flying. "No! Although I'm weak, I can do a good job! Believe me! I'm not a burden!" Xiao Tian growled, his eyes flushed, and the child's hand in his arms tightened a bit.

"Well ..." The woman in white sighed, how could she be in a good mood in this situation? At the beginning of his vitality, the woman in white pushed toward Xiao Tian. Immediately, Xiao Tian had gathered three kilometers away, but no trace was found.

Secretly relieved, the white woman gazed ahead and looked into the wild snow, and seven warriors stood behind the white woman.

The roaring wind was blowing heavy snow, and a moment later, the raging snow was blocked by an invisible force. An old man in red who couldn't see his face slowly appeared on the other side, and his blood-red robe was particularly eye-catching in the "white" world.

"kill!"

The old man in roar roared, and time seemed to freeze down.

The seven warriors drew their swords and rushed out without any fear of the old man in red.

"Huh! You are not my opponents!" The old man in red snorted and waved his palm, directly killing the seven samurai!

Yes, the real ashes are gone! !!

The face of the woman in white was slightly discolored. I didn't expect this old bastard had stepped into the war fairy level. No wonder, I haven't heard any news on the road for the past ten years!

The woman in white gritted her teeth, and she was the peak of the late Emperor of the War. In any case, she could not defeat the strong of the war immortal, not to mention, the sword had no eyes, and the hundreds of arrows would waste her a lot of mind.

"I didn't expect it! You actually use yourself as a bait to let that evil species escape!" The old man's face was filled with a little iron meaning, and he shouted, "Is it really worth it ????"

"It's worth it." The woman in white was expressionless, and more and more snowflakes gathered around her.

"A waste that has been poisoned by the" Colorful Magic Snake Sandalwood "and cannot be cultivated with even the most basic vindictive spirits, even if it escapes our palm?" The old eyes narrowed.

"That's impossible, don't forget, there are many things in this world that even God can't intervene! This is above the sky, then, what kind of scene is under the sky?"

The old man took a deep breath, and his eyes were unbearable. After all, the woman in white was his daughter, but in the end, the old man still relented.

"kill!"